[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

The Hamzter said: The Pd is just sticking to history, In reality anyways Wang So has 2 wives. Princess Yeo Won was always destined to be he's Queen and Yool becomes hes consort. So I say they did a great job.

Guest The Hamzter

dawnshine said: The Hamzter said: The Pd is just sticking to history, In reality anyways Wang So has 2 wives. Princess Yeo Won was always destined to be he's Queen and Yool becomes hes consort. So I say they did a great job.

Guest bestofthebest

Man, F***K this richard simmons. I'm so pissed off at the ending. You can bet your money, I won't be spending a penny buying the DVD or helping MBC's. I have a lot of friends and relative who are into korean dramas, and I won't mention this drama for them. The director pissed me off. Great actors in Jang Hyuk and OYS. But the ending ruined my mood. A great drama that I rated 9/10. Almost gave it 10/10 but the way it ended, I had to mark off one point.
I want to see these two work together in the near future on another drama. I would say they'll win best couples award. They are the best couples together too. Better than Lee Da Hae/Jang Hyuk :P 

Guest dawnshine

The Hamzter said: That's why it says at the beginning of the drama its fiction and only based on historical facts, if they added all the stuff Wang So was meant to do it would be outrageous lol. Like example in reality Wang So was not as righteous as the drama shows him to be he actually plotted with the 2nd prince to take the throne from hes brother and Princess Yeo Won was actually hes half sister ZOMG!

Guest bestofthebest

Most of Jang Hyuk's dramas always have bad ending or unsatisfied ending. These directors better stop with that crap. Give the men some happy ending storyline.
I could tell Jang Hyuk and Yeon seo  was kind of sad too in real life how it ended. Knew they wanted to have a better ending for the fans and as actors.

Guest dawnshine

bestofthebest said: Most of Jang Hyuk's dramas always have bad ending or unsatisfied ending. These directors better stop with that crap. Give the men some happy ending storyline.
I could tell Jang Hyuk and Yeon seo  was kind of sad too in real life how it ended. Knew they wanted to have a better ending for the fans and as actors.

Yes yeonseo was crying with JH patting her back. Stupid pd nim why change the perfect ending of the script writers?? He is not normal. He wants to ruin the hard work of all people who created this beautiful drama ( including himself!!!!) X( . Cursing is not even enough.... It's not like We want SY as the queen but for them to maintain their relationship just like in the novel.

Guest bestofthebest

haymochi said: Yes yeonseo was crying with JH patting her back. Stupid pd nim why change the perfect ending of the script writers?? He is not normal. He wants to ruin the hard work of all people who created this beautiful drama ( including himself!!!!) X( . Cursing is not even enough.... It's not like We want SY as the queen but for them to maintain their relationship just like in the novel.

Guest kyung-jin

8 K-dramas your boyfriend will actually enjoy watching with you

by KD Bonbon on Tue, Apr 07, 2015

While it often seems like K-drama fandom consists mostly of females, DramaFever has plenty of content that guys would like too! The K-drama male viewership is always growing as new and interesting dramas are released. Now is the perfect time to get that guy in your life started watching K-dramas. Whether it be your friend, coworker, brother, boyfriend, or husband, turn him onto one of the dramas below and he will certainly be thanking you for the introduction to Dramaland!

No matter what television genre your guy is into, here are 8 K-dramas that he'll love to watch with you!

6. If He Likes History: Shine or Go Crazy

Shine_or_Go_Crazy.jpg

Shine or Go Crazy is a romantic historical drama about a Goryeo prince and a Balhae princess who, while trying to escape their own unfortunate fates, fall in love and must work to change their destinies.

Why he’ll like it: This is a pretty intense drama with an epic storyline and amazing acting. He’ll definitely like Wang So and will become completely addicted to the storyline. The OST is amazing as well!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-k-dramas-your-boyfriend-will-actually-enjoy-watching-with-you/

Everything is perfect about this drama until the most unreasonable ending ever,I repeated this for hundred times, why can't they follow the ending of the novel or the original scriptboth don't disrupt  the real history at allthe ending is just super meaningless and surely ruined a very well executed drama for 23 eps. 

Guest dawnshine

gumi said:The drama did good job as a historical fiction. It didn't totally trash the history, it also didn't dryly follow the history. It had the nice balance of following the concrete facts in the history but creating fictional characters and their dynamics. 
What people are complaining right now is not about the history, it is not about how close or far it was from the history. It is simply about the drama itself, how it didn't give an ending the story deserved. It is not that people are demanding the drama to destroy the history to give an ending, it is also not that the PD gave that ending in order to preserve the history. History has nothing to do with it, it could have give it an ending that makes more sense within the frame of historical fiction that it always has been. 

Jang Hyuk said, "It doesn't feel too long ago that I started filming in the freezing wind, but now it has already become blossoming spring. 'Shine or Go Crazy' was a sageuk that made me experience a new kind of enjoyment, and it's a little sad and liberating at the same time to send it off. I also feel like I have some more things left to show as Wang So, that's a little bit of regret. I hope you remember it as a drama that lightened up the beginning of your week. Thank you for love and support."

Guest dawnshine

Looks like we're not the only ones with "withdrawal symptoms",  Oh YeonSeo too. Minutes ago, she updated her IG and wrote "The Cute Gaebong" 귀여운 개봉이♡
Thank you for making ShinYool and Gaebong so alive. You wowed me with your brilliant performance here. Hope to see you portraying another awesome character and in a new project soon.  You also impressed me with your awesome chemistry with your JangHyuk oppa. I don't usually want to watch another onscreen pairing in Kdramas, but this OTP makes an exception!
11123875_1393767984278329_539633420_n.jpCr: Ohvely22