[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

@gumi wow i haven't watched it... But did you say afterlife???? You guys who watched it with subs will even be more pissed off. I thought they just separated for years and SY comeback from her trip under the beautiful tree, but it's actually the afterlife Eeek eeek!! I'm not hoping for SY to be queen as well. It's a super far stretch but just like in the novel SY can be WS woman who lives outside the palace. They don't have to stop meeting each other till the after life... He is a powerful king and she is a free woman!!What a load of bullshits writer nim!!! I won't ever watch these two writers again. This is worst of the worst ending that i have predicted. I'm sorry but touching ending of SY dying after being his light is much more better than this. At least i can sob and feel the beautiful love but this ending just left me with pure anger X( X( .

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: What a waste of JH-OYS pairing.... no... What waste of soso- gaebong. They shouldn't have met again 5 years later after the marriage at Gaebong. It will spare all the pain that they have to go through to get together but ended up like this... Waeee SY ah...'why look for him and love each other till both of you want to die together but then leave him again??? Even with 3 kids appearing at the end that may come from your lover own sister :-&

Guest dawnshine

@gumi, was this the writers or the directors' idea? I read at other forums that according to Korean fans posted at DC; it was the director's idea to change the story and thus the ending. Why made it like this? They could have made tones of money if they just make a simple happy ending!! International fans would buy the dvds and support their future productions.  Now they have screwed everything! ~X(

dawnshine said: @gumi, was this the writers or the directors' idea? I read at other forums that according to Korean fans posted at DC; it was the director's idea to change the story and thus the ending. Why made it like this? They could have made tones of money if they just make a simple happy ending!! International fans would buy the dvds and support their future productions.  Now they have screwed everything! ~X(

dawnshine said: haymochi said: What a waste of JH-OYS pairing.... no... What waste of soso- gaebong. They shouldn't have met again 5 years later after the marriage at Gaebong. It will spare all the pain that they have to go through to get together but ended up like this... Waeee SY ah...'why look for him and love each other till both of you want to die together but then leave him again??? Even with 3 kids appearing at the end that may come from your lover own sister :-&

Guest dawnshine

Ariadna1 said: exactly my thoughts... I will watch The moon embracing the sun more times than this one :( they even did not kill WSR from what I understood... I think they just spend too much time on the story of the baddies and rushed the story of out OTP ... the drama feels incomplete

Guest dawnshine

SMP567 said:@dawnshine, haymochiSorry to cut your comments.Just trying to make everyone feel better. Let's just remember that our OTP loves each other very much.....They are the first love for each other...Yool has influenced Wang So to the king throne. In history, Wang So did contribute a lot to Goryeo as a king.

dawnshine said: @gumi, was this the writers or the directors' idea? I read at other forums that according to Korean fans posted at DC; it was the director's idea to change the story and thus the ending. Why made it like this? They could have made tones of money if they just make a simple happy ending!! International fans would buy the dvds and support their future productions.  Now they have screwed everything! ~X(

Guest dawnshine

gumi said: As I posted here as well, two pages of script was uploaded in DC gall and taken down immediately. I did get to see it, and the script did have SY coming back from the trip and OTP hugging and kissing, having their cute Gaebong-SoSo dynamics. And the fact that this script exists means in writers' mind OTP had happy ending like this.....that was their final call, and they handed over the script like that. So I guess it was the director's call to make the modification and made the last scene more sad than happy. 

dawnshine

said:

gumi

said: As I posted here as well, two pages of script was uploaded in DC gall and taken down immediately. I did get to see it, and the script did have SY coming back from the trip and OTP hugging and kissing, having their cute Gaebong-SoSo dynamics. And the fact that this script exists means in writers' mind OTP had happy ending like this.....that was their final call, and they handed over the script like that. So I guess it was the director's call to make the modification and made the last scene more sad than happy. 

Ok, chingus, let's cool down....

Don't you like the pics from the consummation night above?  They are their first for each other... That's beautiful, in that little hut in the forest. Who cares about the big cold palace!