[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

ahoxan said: valsava said: ahoxan said: BTW...

It hasn't been made completely and fully clear, but...
Wang So's wife, Hwang Bo Yeo Won, is his half sister...
... different mothers, but same father... King Taejo 918–943
Wang So's half brother, Wang Uk (WangWook), is his brother-in-law at the same time... is his wife's full brother.

LOL...
Talking about keeping power in the family. :D
The reason why most dynasties die out. :) :)) =))

Guest sullifish

where is their location shooting scene?i would like to go there if not far from seoul because next month i will be there studying the languange....arrgg cant wait anymore haha

Monday is still so far awaaay :( .

But i've to say that this drama has really different feeling from the usual saeguk. I never know that the Goryeo and Joseon was so different....

Btw, will the slaves that SY saved from the slavery have a role in exposing Gaebong is actually a woman?

Guest pinkbunny2014

I have been following this forum since the very beginning..and I am a huge fan of FTLY!! I love Shine or Go Crazy so far. JH is still amazing and hot as usual. :>
FTLY forum is filled with appreciation, support and love. I sincerely hope that it will be the same case here..I always find @gumi explanation and translation very helpful as I understand ZERO korean. 
Let's continue to ship our OTP and admire how good looking they are. :-bd  :\">

One more thing that i noticed ,  i  think i read complaints about the smoke coming out from the actors mouth due to cold weather . In ep 4 they took the advice and  it's really not visible anymore   ;;)
Now they just have to tone down Im Ju Hwan's make up and hair. I supposed it will change when he stopped being the pure innocent guy he is right now, there will def a big tranformation in him.

estrellita1122 said: My question is why Shin Yool is dress as a man

@estrellita1122

bcoz she doesn't want yet to reveal herself although Prince Wang So didn't know her real face becoz when they got married he requested not to unveil her ..but Shin Yool (Ggaebong) really loved the swordsman from the very beginning whom she did not know that he is a real Prince..though i thnk the only way to be known from each other is the TALISMAN that she gave to  Prince Wang So..

@maddymappo‌ i understand that the fighting and sword scenes are not to your liking but let's just enjoy the storyline of this drama together >:D<

I used to read every comments that involves my fav drama it's tiring. I realize that no drama is perfect and people can find every flaw if they want to, but what's the point if it will kill your enjoyment of watching.

Guest chajoowon

I just saw ep 4 subbed and who was it that said ep 4 was not as good, interesting as the other?   I thought it was a good ep overall story, politics wise.  We had funny fight scene, OTP scenes.   Most important we had scenes showing the different sides.  Showing Wang So is smart leader who has spies spying on his uncle.  Spying on the spies of his wife.  Yeo Won playing her side, with her family.  Allying with the uncle to make her brother king.
I cant wait the next week both for OTP reasons and political warfare with uncle bad guy trying to think Wang So the foolish Prince might be his main rival who in his way of controlling the Kingdom.

@chajoowon‌ ‌lol i'm the one who said that cos i watch it through live streaming with non understanding of what they're saying, lagging and blur screen making it a painful watch for me.

But after downloading and watching it with subs, it was indeed the best episode so far. I totally love the serious side of WangSo, his voice and gaze is so charismatic.

Yes!!!! I knew it.... JANG HYUK still prevails...

"Shine or Go Crazy" sets record

The fourth episode of MBC drama "Shine or Go Crazy" rated 12.7%.

This is 0.8% more than the previous episode and it's set a record in just four episodes.

SBS "Punch - Drama" rated 12.2% and KBS "Healer" rated 8.9%.

"Shine or Go Crazy" is based on an original novel about a Koryeo prince named Wang So who is so-called cursed, meeting Sin Yool, the princess of Balhae who is almost killed for her fate of becoming another country's light. They get married overnight.

The fourth episode officially laid out the storyline between Sin Yool (Oh Yeon-seo) and Wang So (Jang Hyeok). Wang So didn't recognize Sin Yool and treated her like a man. On the other hand, Sin Yool was upset that he didn't recognize her and tried to drive out her feelings for him from her heart. The two of them bicker and quarrel along the way.

Jeong Jong (Ryoo Seung-soo) was encouraged by the secret squad to express his opposition for Wang Sik-ryeom's (Lee Deok-hwa) idea of fortification in the west. He also tried to use Hwang Bo (Lee Honey).

At the end of this day's episode, Wang So got drunk and started looking for Shin Yool. She pushed him into a closet and discovered the token she had given him.

Meanwhile, "Shine or Go Crazy" can be seen every Monday and Tuesday at 10PM.

Source : eto.co.kr/common/Resu...

dgc_zps9ec51860.png

Guest chajoowon

cutestrobery said: @chajoowon‌ ‌lol i'm the one who said that cos i watch it through live streaming with non understanding of what they're saying, lagging and blur screen making it a painful watch for me. But after downloading and watching it with subs, it was indeed the best episode so far. I totally love the serious side of WangSo, his voice and gaze is so charismatic.

im loving the first four episodes so far.  im glad i decided to watch this show, ive been having fun with it.  since this drama is based on a online novel, has anyone read it yet? does anyone know what happens in the end?  can someone spoil it for me?  XD

after watching episode 4 im afraid the yool wont survive the end of this series :(

its been a while since ive been eagerly anticipating for the week to fly by for new episodes of a show.  

hopefully shine or go crazy gets more viewers and get high ratings

superdgundam said: im loving the first four episodes so far.  im glad i decided to watch this show, ive been having fun with it.  since this drama is based on a online novel, has anyone read it yet? does anyone know what happens in the end?  can someone spoil it for me?  XD

after watching episode 4 im afraid the yool wont survive the end of this series :*(

its been a while since ive been eagerly anticipating for the week to fly by for new episodes of a show.  

mca said:

This is 0.8% more than the previous episode and it's set a record in just four episodes.

gumi

said:

mca

said:

Guest chajoowon

superdgundam said: im loving the first four episodes so far.  im glad i decided to watch this show, ive been having fun with it.  since this drama is based on a online novel, has anyone read it yet? does anyone know what happens in the end?  can someone spoil it for me?  XD

after watching episode 4 im afraid the yool wont survive the end of this series :(