[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I really really love the fact that Jang Hyuk uses a version of his "Lee Gun"-laughter ... thought I was sooooo annoyed with the laugh at the beginning of FTLY, I grew quite attatched to it and it was nice to hear him laugh like that in this drama for the first time ;)
I thought that in the ending scene of ep.2, due to the "point of view" that even thought they look like they "recognize" each other, that it is a camera trick and they actually see someone else they are astonished to see ... the suggestion that WangSo sees dumplings is sooo funny, I really would like that, because the other ideas would be strange (seeing her and recognizing her, even thought she was veiled all the time) or (seeing her and falling for her by first sight, would be so cheesy)
I am all for "DUMPLINGS"

May I ask, why did ShinYool touched all over WangSo face in the 1st episode?

May I ask, why did ShinYool touched all over WangSo face in the 1st episode?

To put powder on his face?

;;)

I did read some comments criticizing how Jang hyuk acting never changes for those 20 years and he is just the same again in this drama.

Some were complaining about OYS indian language and chinese too. How she should practice more

Bother... Are we even talking about the same actor? I thought JH is very versatile and are people expecting OYS to speak chinese like some native? Even people who learnt chinese for years will still have accent when they talk

Guest sullifish

3 hours more for ep 3...i cant wait for anymore to watch wang so and shinyool romantic chemistry...hope the fake wedding will be their real wedding..haha

Spoiler

WS and SY met and he saves her again. She recognizes him but he doesn't

They decided to be brothers lol :D

SY gets drunk and start touching WS face crazily

WS told SY that he is a twice married man. SY is mad and can't sleep, she wakes up and says "contract is really over!"

just watched it...nice episode.........omg Shinyool and WangWook encounter is cute too (despite Im Joo Hwan hideous hairstyle and make up).
Shinyool is def a byeontae =))  =)), the first thing she did when she saw WS was  ask his age, touch his abs,and poke to check if his butt is still firm. Even WS played along and dance ,  Rofl  i'm dying of laughter because of this cray cray coupleshine146_zps6b68197e.png

The other nice ost from this drama is sung by SongJi Eun (secret). I can't wait for WS to find out that she is a girl cos at the beginning of the ep, it shows that WS has not forgotten her at all and still keeping that butterfly pendant preciously.

Guest missred123

Hi guys!! Here I am.

Just decided to take a peek at this drama and could not stop watching. Watch ep 1&2 and can't wait for the next ep.

I find the story quite intresting and JH acting on the money.

Why can't I stand princess # 2 that he is married to? I don't know, just something about her. I hope she falls for WS and not just to put her family on the Throne.