[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest greeneyedbandita

In real life his Queen was his sister and his Consort was his niece. Dude really kept it in the family, totally puts a different spin on his creepy laugh. There was no Balhae Princess to be found.

Wow!!! Thank You. I wonder what will be in the script...You do not know what will happen with Prince Wang Wook  in the real history?

I read somewhere that Wangwook died of poisoning in real history

In real life his Queen was his sister and his Consort was his niece. Dude really kept it in the family, totally puts a different spin on his creepy laugh. There was no Balhae Princess to be found.

Lmao creepy. I think in real history he was quite a crazy king as well.

Not only balhae princess shinyool didn't exist in the history. A princess who is an international merchant won't exist as well.

Loving the drama so much. Good chemistry and good osts

:\">

Okok! It's been a long time that I got to watch a drama in "real time."
I came into this with no expectations, outside of me liking Jang Hyuk, especially in sageuk (Tree With Deep Roots!)I didn't watch FTLY, so I don't know him as Lee Gun, but I've been very amused by his anachronistic speech.
I too was confused by the end of ep 2 - it felt like they ran out of time and just threw together a time jump. He just became king ninja and walked about like a commoner? 
Was his wife involved in the poisoning of the King? (I didn't realize that sparkling potion thing was poison - I thought that was Goryeo spa treatment or something :P)
I really like the smiley "1st wife" - she reminds me of a cross between Han Ye Sul and Kim Tae Hee and is endlessly adorable and charming. 
I'm not sure where the Tamra prince fits in either... I guess we'll see.
Nice recap, @KwonSangSeung - will you be continuing?https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/episode-1-review-shine-or-go-crazy-2015/

Guest SandiRa

I'm kind late for the party but still
- JH and his laugh
- JH and "Ding hao"
- JH fighting scene including females
- JH eating a.k.a filling cheeks and look cute
- JH and hair (any kind of)
awesome :D and the story looks promising cross fingers for happy ending

Guest chajoowon

greeneyedbandita said: In real life his Queen was his sister and his Consort was his niece. Dude really kept it in the family, totally puts a different spin on his creepy laugh. There was no Balhae Princess to be found.

Greetings everyone, here's my review/recap on the 2nd episode of Shine or Go Crazy!
class="entry-title" Episode 2 Review: Shine or Go Crazy (2015)

bscap0029Within two episodes’ airing time i have to admit that Shine or Go Crazy’s dreamlike aura is captivating, it definitely urges your desire to keep yearning for the next episodes. It’s not perfect, but captivating still. After all we’re only in the very beginning and we’ve got a long way ahead. There are many figures waiting to come to the foreground and many side-stories to unfold. One thing worries me, Monday seems so far away! And at this point i have to state that the main male lead here is Lee Gun from Fated to Love You who used the last picture from Old Goodbye’s camera to present himself as the Goryeo prince Wang So in Shine or Go Crazy! Let’s go crazy for the time being, as for the end, let’s hope it will shine brighter than Polaris and Alkaid’s entwined starlight.

Read more here: https://dramajjang.wordpress.com/2015/01/21/episode-2-review-shine-or-go-crazy-2015/

Guest chajoowon

Thanks alot for recaps of the two first eps.  I just read them and i like the indepth recaps, the comments that add to the story.   Usually recaps i find in soompi are just short recaps without extra comments.

Alkaid has met Polaris.
Wang So's marriage \Nwith Princess Yeo Won was confirmed by the heavens.
i think the astrolog was wrong  in fact Wang So's marriage \with Balhae Princess was confirmed by the heavens that 's why Alkaid has met Polaris...thanks to his mistake our hero is to have loveless marriage of state!
Balhae Princess arrived too late he is married and his wife wants to be a queen won't give up on him!I read there will also be another man in Balhae Princess life  Wang So half brother...

LavelyShai said: akinahana89 said: Just finished watching both episodes and I really liked it. I'm not sure just how much historical accuracy there is, especially after their disclaimer, but what I saw was definitely entertaining. I'm impressed by the talents and skills portrayed by the entire cast. (Jang Hyuk's laugh still reminds me of Lee Gun though? lol.) I'm excited for next weeks' episodes! I'm also really loving the OSTs!

Guest chajoowon

I was not confused by the time jump because they have to go past time jump since one brother becomes king for 2 years and dies as weak king and the third brother becomes the king he serves after the 5 year time jump.   
I was confused by how much happened before the time jump.  Mostly in next ep i want to know if Wang So went away for 5 years training, preparing with his secret soldiers or if he stayed and went outside not looking like Prince now and then working for his goals and he didnt leave the palace for 5 years.How can he become the Crown Prince, next line for the throne if he feels the political scene?

chajoowon said: I was not confused by the time jump because they have to go past time jump since one brother becomes king for 2 years and dies as weak king and the third brother becomes the king he serves after the 5 year time jump.   
I was confused by how much happened before the time jump.  Mostly in next ep i want to know if Wang So went away for 5 years training, preparing with his secret soldiers or if he stayed and went outside not looking like Prince now and then working for his goals and he didnt leave the palace for 5 years.How can he become the Crown Prince, next line for the throne if he feels the political scene?