[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Some fans say the ending was made that way to keep up with Korean history, but I think in history, the king brother didn't abdicate the throne and WW never left the palace right? So what made them decide those script changes? I wish SoGC was more than just 24 episodes, then maybe the ending could've been better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one who needs a fairytale ending, just one that is believable and true to the nature of the characters. I mean, as much as WS loved Goryeo, he wouldn't have accepted SY's decision as calmly as he did and have her leave without even a send-off? He would've reasoned with her, argued his point and made an effort to make her stay...but I guess with so little time left in the finale, it can't be done. :(

(maybe that's what JH meant when he said he had much more to show as WS during the wrap-up party? Aww...I believe we would've liked to see more of WS and SY too...)

Guest dawnshine

trixie1029 said: Some fans say the ending was made that way to keep up with Korean history, but I think in history, the king brother didn't abdicate the throne and WW never left the palace right? So what made them decide those script changes? I wish SoGC was more than just 24 episodes, then maybe the ending could've been better. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one who needs a fairytale ending, just one that is believable and true to the nature of the characters. I mean, as much as WS loved Goryeo, he wouldn't have accepted SY's decision as calmly as he did and have her leave without even a send-off? He would've reasoned with her, argued his point and made an effort to make her stay...but I guess with so little time left in the finale, it can't be done. :(
(maybe that's what JH meant when he said he had much more to show as WS during the wrap-up party? Aww...I believe we would've liked to see more of WS and SY too...)

Guest leiko1234

@trixie 1029(maybe that's what JH meant when he said he had much more to show as WS during the wrap-up party? Aww...I believe we would've liked to see more of WS and SY too...)

---That's right. the director (or producer)  is so short-sighted.  Up to Episode 23, we all feel so great, then , at the end, I personally felt as if I were hit by a  piece of 2 by 4.   If the protagonist himself  felt dissatisfied, shouldn't the director hear him out?  This director ought to be fired.

I remember reading a comment at daum who gave a zero point for the ending, she/he said something like you said as well , in the end it's honey lee who achieved her dream. Evert day i tried to settle down with the ending. The next day i woke up and read some posts again. I'm upset again.... Sigh.....why is the pd nim doing this to such an awesome drama? Ep 23 made us all feel so touched and cheered for the couple, the last 10 minutes of the show was like throwing us under the bus... I was so shocked and devastated. At least what the writer intended to give to the viewers was nice and appeasing compares to what the pd forced to chance X( . Knowing that there's actually another better option that could have happened is really upseting

Guest leiko1234

@haycochi: Ep 23 made us all feel so touched and cheered for the couple, the last 10 minutes of the show was like throwing us under the bus... I was so shocked and devastated.

The script writers need to read the works of Charles Dickens so that they might learn something about tying everything  together in the end. They don't seem to know how to structure a drama in the following steps:
1) beginning 2) rising action 3) climax 4) declining action 5) denouement

Most of the Korean dramas are  very good at creating  tension and  cliffhangers , but very poor at the ending. (This might have something to do with garnering high ratings.)
I can't tell you how many dramas that I  have loved up to the final 15 minutes or so.   most of the time, it's rising action all the way, then save the declining action and the denouement for the last episode or so. Abrupt or devastating endings seem to be the norm .

No matter how hard I've being trying to accept this drama's ridiculous ending, I just can't make up with the PD for changing the novel's ending. Lack of respect for the awesome work of the novel author, scriptwriters, actors, filming team and  the audience !!! Never gonna watch any drama directed by this PD anymore.

@leiko1234 you're right i should be immune by kdrama pd/writers who love making a screwed up ending. It's not the first time... But i at least thought since this a drama adapted from a novel with the same title and story. They would at least have some respect to the novel author, novel fans, and of course us aa the loyal viewers.

Guest dawnshine

Wrap-up party clip from stardailynews: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/356734
2015040701000676300047231.jpgCr: asiatoday

20150408165511393.jpegCr: MBN
20150407103505213.jpegCr: YTN Plus
20150407092612080.jpegCr: Joynews
20150407212312228.jpeg20150407210936806.jpeg20150407210935421.jpeg20150407210934580.jpeg20150409113712999.jpeg

Guest leiko1234

Aigoo!!  She looks much better in traditional clothes.Really can't compliment on that pair of pants. But I suppose  it's in fashion ----that rich  poor look.

These hands are left alone...      =((JZBaNB6.gif
sZbwY6R.gif

eUwF12b.gif

Give me your handsLife is beautiful loving you
I dedicated my life to you
come , don't run away O beautiful...I've gave my heart to you, you coy beautiful
I would die unfinished , if I didn't get you...
CrSPxdK.gif
1izOBgw.gif
T3xDRUe.gif

=(( 6YQUI2P.jpg
bARlUzL.jpg
JQbWT6s.gif

kMUmM8H.gif

Guest dawnshine

leiko1234 said: Aigoo!!  She looks much better in traditional clothes.Really can't compliment on that pair of pants. But I suppose  it's in fashion ----that rich  poor look.

Today OYS went to Hk for photoshoot and one of her fans commented and ask whether the reason she left Soso hyungnim is because she wanted to go traveling alone in HK and that fan asked "don't you feel pitiful for your hyungnim?" Lmao when people can't differentiate reel and real =)) =)) =)) ......... Just like me