[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest chajoowon

I hope the noble idiot part of the romance is short so SY,WS dont avoid each other to protect the other.  They have enough enemies. Its time for Wang So to act hardcore, smart so no one can make the tough, brilliant SY cry ever again.
Its hearthbreaking seeing Shin Yool cry because of her worry of WS.

EP 12 - % 14.3.. Great the ratings keep going up, hopefully next week ratings continue to go up.. 

first time posting here, Im so loving SOGC, I know its very typical story line, but the execution of the actor and actress to their characters make a big difference.
Big wave to all crazy shiners!! 
:-h :-h :-h  

Guest dawnshine

Geez seriously BM and SY's brother and even YW need to be taught some basic manners, how could they just walk in to SY's and WS's rooms anyhow they like?
It's so hilarious to see our OTP scene in SY's bedroom. WS looked a bit desperate there, and SY was a little wild there. LOL I like how when BM asked if she should bring some wine to drink together with SY, WS who's hiding under the table was so angry and pretended to hit her. Then when SY told BM she's tired and wanted to be left alone to sleep. WS was showing 2 using his fingers to indicate he wants to sleep there overnight. WS naughty naughty! 
And when they were about to hug again after BM left, SY's brother coming in. WS had to hide under the table again and I love how SY gave WS a kick at his buttock! The playful OTP. Hope to see you together soon in the next episode, don't keep us waiting for too long please!

Katrina Abdul Talib said: Well just hope he will get all drunk or pretend to be drunk and fell asleep. This happened in Empress Ki right? Thought I read somewhere earlier history mentioned they had 3kids? However or probably since she is only his 2nd wife it will not affect his cursed fate. Trying to get his mother's love/attention he may consumate the marriage.. Just my 2sen..

Katrina Abdul Talib

said: Well just hope he will get all drunk or pretend to be drunk and fell asleep. This happened in Empress Ki right? Thought I read somewhere earlier history mentioned they had 3kids? However or probably since she is only his 2nd wife it will not affect his cursed fate. Trying to get his mother's love/attention he may consumate the marriage.. Just my 2sen..

Geez seriously BM and SY's brother and even YW need to be taught some basic manners, how could they just walk in to SY's and WS's rooms anyhow they like?

It's so hilarious to see our OTP scene in SY's bedroom. WS looked a bit desperate there, and SY was a little wild there. LOL I like how when BM asked if she should bring some wine to drink together with SY, WS who's hiding under the table was so angry and pretended to hit her. Then when SY told BM she's tired and wanted to be left alone to sleep. WS was showing 2 using his fingers to indicate he wants to sleep there overnight. WS naughty naughty! 

And when they were about to hug again after BM left, SY's brother coming in. WS had to hide under the table again and I love how SY gave WS a kick at his buttock! The playful OTP. Hope to see you together soon in the next episode, don't keep us waiting for too long please!

Is it too much of me to hope that "something" happened to them after those funny interruptions? :-S then YW won't still be first wife, he he.

Guest fuyuppe

OMG that ending....=(( heart broken until next episode. 
WS should be like screw all this. I am going to be bad boy and marry/protect the girl I love.:PYa I hope they stop with the noble acts. Its hurting them more than helping. Hurting my heart anyway.Both are clever and smart, I want to see that used. 
Kinda angry that the queen is playing the mom card. The wife is just taking advantage of him so she can be queen. ( but both actress are great at their parts though) ;) 

grrrr...gonna be really heart broken if he sleeps with the princess.....going crazy here hoping he won't ~X(

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: The way Ws stares and  hugs Sy then keep touching her skirt... Yeah he def wanted something to happen :)) SY def needs a lock in her room... But then Ws won't be able to sneak in easily hmmm m