[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Hi everyone! It's my first post here! Just wanted to drop by and take a peek at the thread since the drama is set to air soon. The plot sounds super interesting and after watching JH in FTLY, I'm eager to see his performance in a sageuk. :) Unfortunately, I don't know any of the other casts, but it looks very promising from the teaser.

Blog posts about the drama:

class="entry-title"Shine or Go Crazy? You Choose!

soc0.png?w=620

http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2015/01/03/shine-or-go-crazy-you-choose/

class="entry-title"Shine or Go Crazy – New teasers and historical backgroundhttp://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/shine-or-go-crazy-new-teasers-and-historical-background/

Hmmm intresting post. So im ju hwan character will have a one sided love towards Shin yul (oys) and ryu seung soo will also have a one side love towards lee honey character. Sure is complicated >:D<

Can't wait for its premier. Hope it will be as daebak as the moon that embraces the sun.

Maybe tomorrow there'll be another teaser after p&p.

cutestrobery

said: Hmmm intresting post. So im ju hwan character will have a one sided love towards Shin yul (oys) and ryu seung soo will also have a one side love towards lee honey character. Sure is complicated >

:D

< Can't wait for its premier. Hope it will be as daebak as the moon that embraces the sun. Maybe tomorrow there'll be another teaser after p

I genuinely didn't want to watch it after reading the synopsis. But, the teaser has completely changed my pov.

Hopefully the drama will be good...Last year was very very dull when it came to sagueks.

And, oh. I hope Oh Yun Seo's character will be fully developed here. I was very disappointed with Jang Bori's character development.. :(

cutestrobery said: Hmmm intresting post. So im ju hwan character will have a one sided love towards Shin yul (oys) and ryu seung soo will also have a one side love towards lee honey character. Sure is complicated >:D< Can't wait for its premier. Hope it will be as daebak as the moon that embraces the sun. Maybe tomorrow there'll be another teaser after p&p.

Guest IguanaSoap

54065-289778-700x938.jpg

Lim Ju Hwan and Oh Yeon Seo go on a sweet date in ‘Shine or Go Crazy’

The production team for upcoming MBC TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Shine or Go Crazy,’ has today released new photos of Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) and Wang Wook (Lim Ju Hwan) on a sweet date.

‘Shine or Go Crazy’ is based on a novel of the same name, and is set during the early years of the Goryeo Dynasty, and tells the love story between Goryeo Prince Wang So, and Balhae princess, Shin Yool. Wang So has a cursed fate since he was born, but his life changes after his marriage to Shin Yool, who was born with the fate of becoming the light of another country. The character of Wang So is based on King Gwangjong of Goryeo, and will add a layer of fun to the overall storyline.

Lim Ju Hwan plays the role of Wang Wook, who is the 5th son of Taejo Wang Geon. He is described to be an intelligent man, and outstanding fighting skills. Despite showing a kind demeanor on the outside, Wang Wook has a strong burning desire inside of him that is to be feared.

In one of the photos, Oh Yeon Seo is seen flashing a bubbly smile as she looks at Lim Ju Hwan, and made for a sweet dating scene. However, the previous video teaser had showed Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo getting married. Thus, viewers will be curious as to who Oh Yeon Seo will end up with in the end.

‘Shine or Go Crazy’ will premiere at 10PM (KST) on January 19th through MBC TV.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest IguanaSoap

Character Teasers of Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo’s Upcoming Drama “Shine or Go Crazy” Released

Character Teasers of Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo’s Upcoming Drama “Shine or Go Crazy” Released

MBC has released new character teaser videos for its upcoming fantasy historical drama “Shine or Go Crazy” starring Jang Hyuk and Oh Yeon Seo.

The two teaser videos have a very different tone to them, as Jang Hyuk’s video is quite serious, while Oh Yeon Seo’s teaser has a humorous mood to it.

Oh Yeon Seo’s teaser video is particularly drawing attention, as her character boldly asks Jang Hyuk’s character, “Get married with me. Just for today, let me borrow your body.”

In the drama, Oh Yeon Seo will portray Princess Shinyul, the last princess of Balhae who was born with a destiny that said she will “become the light of another nation.” Jang Hyuk will play Wangso, a cursed prince.

“Shine or Go Crazy” will premiere on January 19.

(soompi)