[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

Given how things are I can't see HS telling HB the truth of it. So I want to think she has no clue that HS and HW are the true owners of that company. She and her mother are living on borrowed time so to speak. She has done all this dirt and will do more thinking her husband is a push over and has no power that her brother is the true owner. Also she resents him for not (in her mind) embracing her truly as his sister I think and her being the hidden off spring so to speak. I really expect her at some point to try to take over thinking she deserves it. Her attitude and behavior towards her husband and her brother in law is going to back fire on her.

What will HB do when she finally finds out who really owns that company? How horrified will she be at the bridges she burned and the dirt she did only to see she does not have a chance for anything because it never belonged to JT and his mother in the first place.

SMH@ JT and his mother this is a case of they are too comfy in their positions and don't want to give it up. Also not to make note that the father stole that company from the rightful heirs. But in not giving that company back to them when they became of age all they did is fuel HS's hate and desire to take back what belongs to him and his brother.

It would be pretty interesting if JT's mother finds out that JI is that little girl from long ago and tries to set a match with JI. LOL.. that would light a fire under HW for sure.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the look on jym face when he realized he destroyed his family for a rock of pirate gold(fools gold)....oh that episode will be priceless.

It will be priceless, when he find out his mistress's daughter pushed his daughter down because she was jealous. It will be the best episode. JYM will be begging for forgiveness but it will be to late.

Ldy Gmerm said: Given how things are I can't see HS telling HB the truth of it. So I want to think she has no clue that HS and HW are the true owners of that company. She and her mother are living on borrowed time so to speak. She has done all this dirt and will do more thinking her husband is a push over and has no power that her brother is the true owner. Also she resents him for not (in her mind) embracing her truly as his sister I think and her being the hidden off spring so to speak. I really expect her at some point to try to take over thinking she deserves it. Her attitude and behavior towards her husband and her brother in law is going to back fire on her.

What will HB do when she finally finds out who really owns that company? How horrified will she be at the bridges she burned and the dirt she did only to see she does not have a chance for anything because it never belonged to JT and his mother in the first place.

SMH@ JT and his mother this is a case of they are too comfy in their positions and don't want to give it up. Also not to make note that the father stole that company from the rightful heirs. But in not giving that company back to them when they became of age all they did is fuel HS's hate and desire to take back what belongs to him and his brother.

It would be pretty interesting if JT's mother finds out that JI is that little girl from long ago and tries to set a match with JI. LOL.. that would light a fire under HW for sure.

I really feels though JMY thinking that skank HB was a catch better than his wife JI, his butt needs to think again especially like everyone else saying, when he finds out that his daughter is in that predicament from being bully and jealous. by his so-called lovers child to a fact that I don't want to miss the reaction from that no good looking fool's face @-) when it's all said and done..

Some 60 episodes later JMY will realize that he did not get the prize but a dude. But of course it will be to late. The prize he had was his wife and his daughter but instead he threw away his wife thinking she was holding him back and did not fit his style. He wanted money and power and honestly with his skills did he think he would get that easily. I am sure he thought and his mother thought he married wrongly with JI. But oh well... he disrespected his wife and his daughter. Killed his MIL and is with the very person whose daughter was bullying his own or others and pushed her down CONCRETE stairs and injured her not too mention her mother his lover hide it from him.

It will be extremely funny for him when the truth of what HB's daughter did and the fact she covered it up comes out. I look to her to blackmail over his killing JI's mother to shut him up. I also look to her trying to push all blame on him for whatever later dirt. Either way when he looks to want to go back to JI the moment she has set her heart and told HW (hopefully) she loves him too JMY will want to show up saying he was wrong and wants another chance!... BUZZZ wrong answer DUDE!...

I fully expect (hope) that his daughter will wake up and tell who was the one who pushed her down those steps and that she had that row with dad after finding out about his affair.

As for HW, sure enough the min they start looking at JI for JT  (if that is the plan) he will come out of his shell on them. Also if HB has done something else to her HW will be coming into that company..

I can't see them hiding that JI is that little girl for another 20 episodes that is utterly ridiculous and they need to just get that out so we can move on to something different.

Agreed...i suspect either hb or she gets someone to try to be the little girl....i completely agree with the anaolgy of a turtle for hw. All anyone knows he went to us to school and thats it, but yeah ji will be the catalyst to get hws to come out swinging. Hw bro already sees ji as an opportunity to get his brother in the company, but hb will do more that sets hws off and the more js will like it. I have always said the main caption for this drama gives whose on whose side by the way their bodies are pointing....hws/js is pointing to ji...while jym/hb bro point to hb.

First of all; if my husband cheated on me AND his family knew about it AND his lover made me sign divorce papers; I'm not sure I would be sharing a meal with them. Sure, if they wanted to talk about SY, then okay but what's with the MIL being nice now? She trying to get JMY/JI back together?

Also, what will it take for JI to truly realize that HB doesn't have her best interest in mind? Maybe she needs jail time? Just saying.. JI frustrates me!!

Guest atomickitty

Lord love a duck... is she going to end up in jail now? When is she going to stop being so naive? I thought she was over that? Sighs.. 
I'm so lucky I watch daily dramas. Those of us that watch daily dramas can spot a setup a mile away.. and fake friends that say one thing and wish us evil in their hearts ... We know all the husband/boyfriend is cheating or about to cheat signs... Am betting if we had a long lost (mother father sister cousin) we would be able to spot that b.itch in 5 seconds...
JI is frustrating.. From this and other dramas, I hate her deer in headlights look.. I know you were a bad character in Truth, but it's been years!!! You've played enough dumb naive characters to redeem yourself.. now stop!

atomickitty said: Lord love a duck... is she going to end up in jail now? When is she going to stop being so naive? I thought she was over that? Sighs.. 
I'm so lucky I watch daily dramas. Those of us that watch daily dramas can spot a setup a mile away.. and fake friends that say one thing and wish us evil in their hearts ... We know all the husband/boyfriend is cheating or about to cheat signs... Am betting if we had a long lost (mother father sister cousin) we would be able to spot that b.itch in 5 seconds...
JI is frustrating.. From this and other dramas, I hate her deer in headlights look.. I know you were a bad character in Truth, but it's been years!!! You've played enough dumb naive characters to redeem yourself.. now stop!

every female lead daily Korean drama,the writers has always written  them as a stupid characters,none one of them start off with good thinking,everyone of them start with dumb behavior,is it not time for Korean writers to change this tactic,every writer copy  right the other,watching JI dining with a con ex mother in law,that is like a slap on face of the viewers,I wanted HW to go and drag her out of that sit,but the poor man just look on, when JMY mother stole HW money,JI was looking for how she is going to pay for it,JMY said no,he is not going to pay for it,JI wanted to sell some JMY sister handbags to cover some of the cost but her own daughter also said no also,it was left for JI to go and pick up other part time job to pay for the money she did not steal,with everything that has happen to her,she is still  dumb more than ever before.a good thinker will just throw tht meat in the mother in law face and walk away next time she wouldn't call for to meet with her again,just like HB push her down she is so scared of HB now.

this is why JI need other good extreme punishment before she wake up, this time I want JI to sit in jail for some time,they should even sentence   her,so that when HW bail her out this time,she wouldn't sit or dine with  JMY family again or smile at HB when she see her again,I hope the writer use this trap to treat JI  a good lesson that she is yet to learn.

Well, any sympathy for HS's cause went out the window with his efforts to yet again use an innocent person in his gains. First SY, now JI. He knew exactly what HB and her harpy mother were doing in setting up JI because of their fear of what the mother was going to give her in her will. Man, I'm disgusted! But I'm glad HW caught on to the man following him and that his brother put him up to it. Also, loved that the mother heard the harpies talking. Thwarted again! Now will JI get a brain?

this is why I don't like people who seek a revenge in the wrong way,HS is seeking a revenge,he will do anything to achieve it,which is wrong,even if I like an actor,if the character is portray bad I will condemn it.HS sees JI as a woman who is not qualified for his brother to fall in love with,he looked at JI with disgust,any one who uses an innocent person to achieve a revenge on the person who did them wrong is not better than the person who they say have wrong them,this why the bible condemn eye for an eye,using a person who have done you no wrong,the person did not even know anything that has happen to you,then you use that person,you call your act  good, when in the process you have hurt a person.who has no hand in your hurt. JI, is an innocent woman who HS know how much wrong  HB has done to her, no sorry toward her,you add more pain to her.He is as bad as the people who took his father property.

JI does not think,if she was thinking,she couldn't have accepted working in front of a woman who destroyed her family,but if JI is not stupid we will not have drama to watch.I hope HW discover everything that his brother is up to,and stop him.

NewKDramaAddict said: Well, any sympathy for HS's cause went out the window with his efforts to yet again use an innocent person in his gains. First SY, now JI. He knew exactly what HB and her harpy mother were doing in setting up JI because of their fear of what the mother was going to give her in her will. Man, I'm disgusted! But I'm glad HW caught on to the man following him and that his brother put him up to it. Also, loved that the mother heard the harpies talking. Thwarted again! Now will JI get a brain?

@valsava, so true , we have a long way to go before she finally open her eyes.

@joyblack4‌

I agree HS dislike JI very much because of her background. He expects his brother to marry someone rich but that is the natural order of the rich. They like to marry within their circle. HS doesn't realize that the more he involves JI, his brother will always try to help her.

Question Chingu's watching it with subtitles now

How come JI's mom never told her she was working as a maid????

It seems like she was trying to keep it a secret. Wae? Wae? Wae?

I was wondering about that.

@NewKDramaAddict‌

I agree I am not on HS's side because of his he is going about the revenge. He is wrong but JT is also an richard simmons****e because of how shows contempt for the brothers. He is in control of a company that is not his and JT keeps putting the. In position that only benefits him.

I understand HS pain,especially the way he pretends as if he is happy when he is not,they marginalize him and his brother,this is why HW couldn't face the hurt seeing what is going on,and  moved out,@sarah not only is JT IS Richard Simmons also HIS mother,JT mother is the chairman while her son is the CEO,this is how I see the chair was arrange,when they were announcing the result of the context,if it were me I too will be angry at them.HS don't want to fight alone when his brother don't want  any part of it,this will treat JI a lesson,believe me I still don't feel sorry for JI that much because of the way she accept the people who treat her like trash,she has too much of respect for JMY family including JMY sister which is not suppose to be .the reason why she is doing I don't know,they already divorce her.

the only thing I did not like about HS is because he is siding with HB and want JI gone when he suppose to feel sorry for her,when he knows what they have done to her, both of them are victims,that is why I am not on his side.

ep 36

ji calls jt's mom asking if she painted the painting in the workshop and if she was her childhood teacher, bh asks her mom to call ji for getting ji out of the workshop, jt's mom says she will feel good if she gets back the box, bh pretends a pain in her belly, bh's mom calls ji pretending it's from kid's hospital, ji leaves the workshop and runs to hospital.

kid is fine and ji's friend says someone made a bad joke and they should call the police.

jt says mom will forgive bh but he won't, bh says he never forgave her mistakes but this time she did it for mom, hs arrives and says the real child has died and mom can't know it because she will be in shock so they found a fake, he says they did it by good intentions for mom so jt should understand.

hs says he had to help bh because they are bugs on the same string, bh says she won't die alone so he must help to cover up the fact ji was the child mom looked for.

hs says jt's mom should go travel abroad with kid for a rest, jt wants her too, kid is happy she can travel with granny.

bh gives mom a new cell phone with a new number, she says she will take care of telling the new numbers to others.

bh uses the old phone to send text in jt's mom name: she will go to travel abroad and she didn't paint the painting and she didn't know the painter, ji reads the text and says so jt's mom wasn't her childhood teacher.

mom asks if bh told others the new phone number, bh says she only told those both she and mom know.

mom wants to go to her workshop before leaving, kid tells it to bh text, bh arrives in workshop and take away the note mom left to ji, the note is about her lost her cell phone and ji can contact her by new number, ji arrives and leaves a note to mom too, bh is annoyed and take it away, ji gets a call from jmy's mom for talk.

the "talk" is a dinner at restaurant with jmy instead, hw and his friend arrives at the same restaurant,  the friend has a plan for him to conquer ji: first treat her as a queen then keep distance from her then give her gifts, hw says the plan is rubbish and no wonder his friend never got a girlfriend, jmy sees hw and warns him not to following ji everywhere, hw says hw and ji are strangers since they have divorced, jmy says they divorced on paper only and they are still a couple because they have kid and hw can't win over him and they came for dinner as a family and hw has no a place to get in, friend is drunk and says hw is too good for a divorced woman, hw tells a dog/or horse (?) doll she is bad.

hb asks hs to send hw abroad because hw is so obsessed with ji.

hb tells jmy's sister she will go home to get her a painting, jmy's sister is in hs's room and dreams about being his wife, bh arrives and says sis wanted to steal her things like a cat, she recalls jt said the same things whens she stole jt's mom's will: she wanted to steal his mom's things like a cat and she acted really like her mom's daughter, she gives a handbag to jmy's sister and says she must have looked for it in her room, later the sister throws it away and says she isn't a beggar.

ji wonders why the painting appears again since it has been ruin in two moms fight, jmy's sister ji is wrong and they are two different paintings, she wonders if ji finds out they are washing money using fake paintings.

bh's mom sees a prosecutor at the gallery, he says thanks to her he was sent to work in other places for 2 years and he is back to seoul and he will visit her again.

bh/mom/hs talks about the prosecutor's back and and he will become more vicious and they need a scapegoat for their crimes, they looks at ji when she comes in.

preview:
bh: ji will take blame for all crimes.
jt's mom: you such vicious people!
bh: mom?
hw: my feelings for her must be love.
hs: if you can't give up on her, i will destroy her for you.
hb: ji?
hs: she is a thorn in our eyes, this is a good opportunity to make prosecutor zhu to take the bait.
ji: teacher, perhaps, are you that painter ajumma?
jt's mom: ji is that child.
ji: what's the matter?

Archived