[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NewKDramaAddict said: HS hiding knowledge, we are used to but why in the world would JT's mom cover for HB? When JT asked his mother what was going on, she covered for her. Then what's with someone coming in your room at night, stealing your phone and you aren't in the least bit suspicious?!!

Highlight of the drama had to be when the woman came to HB's mom's office and beat the crap out of her and pulled the damn out of her hair! Must be the man's wife she's been messing with. Like mother, like daughter.

But damn, we barely had any :bz time!

@Triton, , 

Out of all the threads this is the one on fire and I'm having much fun and oogling 

@awsparkle my friend tell me about" And If JI is playing hard to get with my American Express HW, then her azz can pass him down to me who'll be waiting with open arms saying (yeobo) >:D<

valsava said: NewKDramaAddict said: HS hiding knowledge, we are used to but why in the world would JT's mom cover for HB? When JT asked his mother what was going on, she covered for her. Then what's with someone coming in your room at night, stealing your phone and you aren't in the least bit suspicious?!!

Highlight of the drama had to be when the woman came to HB's mom's office and beat the crap out of her and pulled the damn out of her hair! Must be the man's wife she's been messing with. Like mother, like daughter.

But damn, we barely had any :bz time!

blumoon said: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but just in case no one has, MBC has episodes 1 thru 18 of this drama subbed. I couldn't find it on their YTChannel but I usually watch this show on ondemandkorean in my little corner of the world.

I like this drama and usually I just lurk silently here and read  everyone else comments which I really do appreciate and enjoy.

joyblack4 said: blumoon said: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but just in case no one has, MBC has episodes 1 thru 18 of this drama subbed. I couldn't find it on their YTChannel but I usually watch this show on ondemandkorean in my little corner of the world.

I like this drama and usually I just lurk silently here and read  everyone else comments which I really do appreciate and enjoy.

valsava said: joyblack4 said: blumoon said: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but just in case no one has, MBC has episodes 1 thru 18 of this drama subbed. I couldn't find it on their YTChannel but I usually watch this show on ondemandkorean in my little corner of the world.

Archived