[Drama 2014/2015] Punch 펀치

larus

@larus, thank you for starting the thread.....

waving also hi to @valsava and @suchadiva42  :-h

I am excited about this drama because of reunion of Kim Rae-won and Jo Jae-Hyeon... (previously together in Snowman)
I'd watch just for those two.

Liking also the 3 veteran actors, Kim Eung-Soo. Jang Hyun Sang, Park Hyuk-Kwon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yumenas,   Hi I took the liberty and used bing translations to your post I hope you don't mind I posted the translations..

The official TV broadcast reports on day 1, "Lee young-Eun Lee, a new SBS drama appeared in ' Ko '," he said. 

The poles of this spirit is Park Jung-hwan (Kim Rae-won) 's sister Park Hyun Sun in minutes. Park Jung-the unknown soldier with the help of a doctor, graduating from College, my brother and my sister being a lot of..

Actor Jang Hyun-Sung (44) appeared to confirm this ' punch ' and restlessness of my run.
1-day drama, "Jang Hyun surnames appeared on SBS's new drama ' punch ' angry and for the past 31 days, attended the first scenario leading," he said.
Take charge of the inspection of the Castle poles pole Jang's engagement to boost seems to contribute to perpetuating. This is currently being broadcast on Tuesday that Poles ' secret question ', followed by a sequel appeared up to the settlement, including three days ' '' come for a year, SBS works under the heading hail. The movie ' the end ' Bon ' shoot three: angry lawyers ' crank worked as a performer, such as waiting, which shuts down.
' Punch ' in the Department of the Attorney General's Office for anti-corruption investigations conducted in the last six months of his record of the inspection division. Came across this world never ever come back in life and say goodbye to the man who is the last punch at blowing upon the world.
Kim Ah-Joong, Kim Rae-won, Choi Myung Gil, Joe came from the wisdom, reproducing and Ju-Wan and Lee young-Eun, Park hyuk-Kwon, etc.
' Secret question ' is a follow-up of the first broadcasting 15 days. 
The rest of the translations

Oh, two dramas in a row for Jang Hyun Sung on SBS.(Secret Door and Punch).I love this type of dramas: many intrigues, characters with strong convictions.I'm really anticipating this drama.

@larus  :-h Thanks for creating the thread and informing me.I just can recognize 2 similar faces from the cast: Seo Ji-hye (49days) and the gangster leader in EOG (Ryu Seung Soo), but others seem to be veterans... that's great!I also heard that Go-soo was offered the main lead role, but seem he rejected. Maybe he doesn't want to die in 2 continuous projects... :D
Btw, no mention about the protagonist's wife? she passed away?

vaiduakhu said: I just can recognize 2 similar faces from the cast: Seo Ji-hye (49days) and the gangster leader in EOG (Ryu Seung Soo), but others seem to be veterans... that's great!I also heard that Go-soo was offered the main lead role, but seem he rejected. Maybe he doesn't want to die in 2 continuous projects... :D
Btw, no mention about the protagonist's wife? she passed away?

The complete synopsis is more interesting than I expected.Kim A-Joong is back! I really loved her in My P.S. Partner. Kim A-Joong as the ex wife. It's an interesting point for the drama because she is also a prosecutor.I already know the father will die. So, it's a relief the daughter will not be alone.

Viki has a potential page. but only 15 favorites so far.

http://www.viki.com/tv/25771c-punch

Please click to favorite it

And also fill in their title request form, listing the title in both English and Hangul

class="video-title mtn" data-block-track="containerLink" style="margin-top: 0px !important; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: 500; "Punch - 펀치

CLICK FAVORITE FOR UPDATES!

If you're interested in having "Punch" to be licensed, please fill out this form for it to get licensed:)

larus said: Welcome to this thread. I think the cast is very good.I can feel the tension that writer built already only reading the synopsis. I want the daughter to have at least one parent at the end of the drama. So I expect a wife or an ex-wife to be alive. It is heartbreaking to know that the hero will die and the daughter will lose a father.

Oh...I think the heroine will be the ex wife. I did not expect that. Here is the synopsis of AsiaWiki.

Guest LadyAra

"Punch - Drama" starring Kim Rae-won, Kim Ah-joong, Jo Jae-hyeon

photo515208.jpg

Writer Park Kyeong-soo has caught the attention of the public with an outstanding cast.

The new SBS drama "Punch - Drama" is about the last 6 months of investigator Park Jeong-hwan and is written by Park Kyeong-soo from "THE CHASER - Drama".

The cast to make up this drama is also very reliable. Kim Rae-won chose "Punch - Drama" as his comeback drama for the first time in 3 years since "A Thousand Days' Promise" in 2011. He plays Park Jeong-hwan, a corrupted investigator who is dying and fights for justice in his last few months given to live.

Kim Ah-joong plays Sin Ha-kyeong, a righteous and bold crime department investigator who's divorced from Park Jeong-hwan. Compassion for her ex-husband and pity for his short life makes her linger around him to help. This is also Kim Ah-joong's first comeback drama in 3 years.

Jo Jae-hyeon plays Lee Tae-joon, the chief of police who is bound with corruption and enemies with Park Jeong-hwan who was once on the same boat as him.

"Punch - Drama" will be broadcast right after "Secret Door".

Source : www.segye.com/content... [more]

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Rae Won, Kim Ah Joong, and Jo Jae Hyun Confirm for ′Punch′
Writer Park Kyung Soo′s new drama, Punch has created a powerful lineup. 

HB Entertainment has confirmed the appearance of Kim Rae Won, Kim Ah Joong, and Jo Jae Hyun for SBS′ new drama Punch

Punch is about the final six months of life for prosecutor Park Jung Hwan. It was written by Park Kyung Soo, who penned The Chaser, and Empire of Gold

Written by a writer who flaunts strong and intricate stories, Punch is already raising anticipation with the new lineup of actors for the production. 

79906002.jpg

After three years since A Thousand Day′s Promise in 2011, Kim Rae Won will be returning to the small screen as Park Jung Hwan, who reflects on his life after being diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor. 

Kim Ah Joong been cast as Shin Ha Kyung, a prosecutor fighting for justice and the ex-wife of Park Jung Hwan. Finding out about her ex-husband′s illness, she decides to help him as he carries out his final deeds. Punch is also Kim Ah Joong′s comeback project after three years. 

Jo Jae Hyun plays Lee Tae Joon, the public prosecturo general, who rose to the position with the help of misdeeds. He will go up against Park Jung Hwan. 

Other talented supporting actors will also be gathering for the drama. 

Photo Credit: HB Entertainment, Namoo Actors, Soo Hyun Jae Company 
Mwave

Actress Seo Ji-hye confirmed for Punch. From Google translations I get that she passed the bar exam ( so she is a lawyer or prosecutor as well) and she is the daughter of a wealthy family. Or I could be totally wrong. :D  Hope we find more news about her character.

NISI20141104_0010314129_web.jpg
source: newsis

There is an article about other characters in Punch but I can`t get anything with the Google translation.

20141104000143_0.jpg
busan.com

I also hope the male lead will not die. I always cry whe the male/female lead dies. Anyway, the execution is always different from the original synopsis
SBS, please release soon script reading photos.

Everyone, DramaFever published a piece about it on their Drama Fever News.

This is one way they "test the waters" so to speak, to see if there is enough interest.

Right now there are only 26 "awesome"s and only 8 comments.

Please click on Awesome, and also comment how you hope Drama Fever will bring this drama.

I hope people active on this thread as well as lurkers participate,  so we can all have this drama subbed.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/upcoming-legal-thriller-punch-seeks-kim-rae-won-as-lead/

thank you much

Archived