Wang Jackson & Young Ji (Tuesday/JackJi Couple) - Roommate Season 2

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER OF GOT7'S NEW ALBUM???

OMG!!! THEY LOOK SO HANDSOME THERE!!!! ESPECIALLY JACKSON, WHO'S JUST RECORDING A VIDEO!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

I'LL POST THE TRAILER HERE SOON GUYS!! I'M QUITE BUSY WITH SCHOOL!!! ANNYEONG!!

Hi guys 

It has been a year since my last activity on this forum . I dont know Does anyone here remember me or not . Hmm , I just checked some pages we used to talk , chat , got crazy with Jackji every week , every months when Roomates Episoes was out . I really miss that all . There is really lots of new members now and im so happy that jackji is still be loved by everyone . Nice to meet you all .  And I glad to come back with this forum - the place I love most . 

Haha , i still remeber some of the "old ones"  like acingz , evok , racing heart , .. . Miss you all and i think you guys must forget =)))) 

• 3 weeks later...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH~~~ ROOMMATE REUNION WITH JACKJI!!!

But I don't f***ing get it, guys! Why does JackJi get some hates by some stans? Is it because of us shippers? Is it because OG gets hate from Jackson stans and then Jackson stans get hate from Youngji stans?? 

Let us remember that Roommate Season 2 and this kind of ship is the one that made us love Jackson and Youngji and their respective groups. Idk why they had hate from some stans~~ :(

Anyways, let's just be happy since they're gonna have a reunion!! They're so loyal to PD-nim!! <3 

Former 'Roommate' cast Jackson, Youngji, and more to reunite on new SBS show!

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2016/03/af_org/youngji-jackson-seo-kang-jun-lee-kuk-ju_1459356792_af_org.jpg

Four of the hottest stars will be guest appearing on SBS's newest program 'God's Voice'!

Previously, there were rumors that Kangnam, Youngji, Sunny, and April's Jinsol might be guesting on the show. Some of those rumors were confirmed by SBS and the producer of 'God's Voice.' 

An SBS rep told TV Daily on March 30, "Actor Seo Kang Jun, comedian Lee Kuk Ju, GOT7's Jackson, and KARA's Youngji will be sitting in as guest panelists for 'God's Voice's filming session planned for March 31."

Lee Guk Ju and Seo Kang Jun had gotten acquainted on 'Roommate 2,' another SBS program which was produced by Park Sang Hyuk, the same guy in charge of producing 'God's Voice.' Park informed Newsen, "The guests came to appear on the show after they got acquainted on 'Roommate' in the past. The episode will air on April 20." Sounds like viewers will be seeing many welcome familiar faces on this new program! 

wooooow it seems like we will see jackji again yaaayyyyyy

and this blog will return alibe just like beforee yaaayyyyy

2 hours ago, NANA_A said:

Former 'Roommate' cast Jackson, Youngji, and more to reunite on new SBS show!

http://www.allkpop.com/upload/2016/03/af_org/youngji-jackson-seo-kang-jun-lee-kuk-ju_1459356792_af_org.jpg

Four of the hottest stars will be guest appearing on SBS's newest program 'God's Voice'!

Previously, there were rumors that Kangnam, Youngji, Sunny, and April's Jinsol might be guesting on the show. Some of those rumors were confirmed by SBS and the producer of 'God's Voice.' 

An SBS rep told TV Daily on March 30, "Actor Seo Kang Jun, comedian Lee Kuk Ju, GOT7's Jackson, and KARA's Youngji will be sitting in as guest panelists for 'God's Voice's filming session planned for March 31."

Lee Guk Ju and Seo Kang Jun had gotten acquainted on 'Roommate 2,' another SBS program which was produced by Park Sang Hyuk, the same guy in charge of producing 'God's Voice.' Park informed Newsen, "The guests came to appear on the show after they got acquainted on 'Roommate' in the past. The episode will air on April 20." Sounds like viewers will be seeing many welcome familiar faces on this new program! 

wooooow it seems like we will see jackji again yaaayyyyyy

and this blog will return alibe just like beforee yaaayyyyy

AND I'M NOT ALONE AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

LIKE CMON GUYS!! LET'S CHIT-CHAT HERE!! xDDDDDD

Can we guys have a discussion here??

I don't get it. Some OG stans and JS stans are afraid that Youngji and Jackson will get closer! HEOL! Da fuq is that? And I don't get it why some will leave this ship because of us. And now they're hating on our ship. Not only our ship, but US shippers. Because we are immature and that. Not all of us are immature tho! If that GOSHDAMN poll didn't happen, we won't be able to have this war. And look at ALLKPOP article, it only mentioned Jackson and Youngji and then "MORE". LMAO! Allkpop is a shipper. I hate Allkpop. It's the reason why there's chaos between shippers and stans! >:( 

LOL, CAN SOMEONE CALM MAH SELF PLEASE?? LOL

As I have seen some point out by somo othe fan/shippers on instagram. :)It look like JB was there too and didn't paid attention too them.:wub:

Spoiler

Maybe he ship them too and wanted to give them some space.:D

Spoiler

Sorry if theres any mistakes english is not my first language.:sweatingbullets:

So happy just to see my babies together in one place. I don't know about other Jackji shippers but for me, "Once a Jackji shipper always a Jackji shipper (who isn't easily butthurt unless stated otherwise)". Lol. More than that I'm so glad to see that the vibe is still so natural for both of them...like coming back home and just being you when your experiences in the past year could have changed you.  

I still have to argue with DSP on how they could just sit a natural born dancer into an acting class for a few acting gigs and be satisfied with that. -_-  I want to see some dancing slayage from Youngji, DSP you dumb mofos. 

On 3/31/2016 at 10:26 AM, karakamilajackji said:

The way they look at each other :wub:

Lol at Kang-joon and the staff's face, look like Jackji was fighting again.:D

On 4/1/2016 at 5:16 AM, Tressia said:

So happy just to see my babies together in one place. I don't know about other Jackji shippers but for me, "Once a Jackji shipper always a Jackji shipper (who isn't easily butthurt unless stated otherwise)". Lol. More than that I'm so glad to see that the vibe is still so natural for both of them...like coming back home and just being you when your experiences in the past year could have changed you.  

I still have to argue with DSP on how they could just sit a natural born dancer into an acting class for a few acting gigs and be satisfied with that. -_-  I want to see some dancing slayage from Youngji, DSP you dumb mofos. 

I think DSP had made APRIL they're priority, considering that its a rookie group.

Mama Wang liked a cut version of Guk-joo's selfie https://www.instagram.com/p/BDpfnodIjCk/?tagged=jackji?tagged=jackji:wub::heart:

P.S.P.S.

In no way am I disregarding both their hard works in this amount of time but can I just say that Youngji seemed brightest yesterday after soooo long and that they seem to be each other's lucky charm?  Jackson always slays when and after Youngji is around. Lol. 

1. SBS Awards

2. Music Win

LOL I know I'm gonna get a lot of bashing for saying this even in a joking manner but hey it's out of a place of love and not hate and I think it's cute to still believe in fate and serendipity once in a blue moon.

Congratulations, Jackson! Yes I know it's not as I've mentioned above. You've worked hard.

Theres a lot of comments on instagram and twitter about how Jackson & Youngji look ackward on God's voice videos and pictures.:blink: But to me, she has the same face as when she was judging Jackson back at the beginning of roommate (don't remember the episode, but I know it was the ''let's fight often'' one).;)Maybe they have that ''aura'' because they didn't get to see each other for while (no one actually know).:rolleyes:

Just came back from April Fools~~ LOL

Uwaaaa~~ I'm happy that you guys are spazzing again! hahahhaha

I'M NOT ALONE! FINALLY!! xDDD

A lot of things happen these past few days~~ Jackson's birthday, GOT7's first win, and especially the moment that we've waited for years, ROOMMATE + JACKJI REUNION~~~ I literally screamed of happiness when I found out that they'll be reuniting together~~ I was quite busy with my studies and it's already summer (I can have time to spazz again~~ kyaaaa) 

The JackJi reunion gave me motivation and let me still believe in JackJi and it has made me make JackJi FMVs again~~ I'm currently making one! I'm still waiting for April 20 to approach! xD

Oh! And BTW! GOT7 1st ever win on Mcountdown and Music Bank!! I cried a lot when I saw Jackson cried~~ These guys really deserve it~ And the MCountdown win happened on the same day of JackJi's reunion! 

Let me share you my delusions, guys! xD Imagine, if Youngji was still an idol. Then she's promoting at the same time with GOT7 and they battle together for the trophy and GOT7 won. I bet she'll be congratulating them and she'll cry with Jackson and she'll cheer her up. Jackson will ask "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm proud of you". And HUG! KYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

I'm just kidding guys! This is just my delulu mind~~ HAHAHAH

Have a nice day, yeoreobun!! :) 

Archived