Wang Jackson & Young Ji (Tuesday/JackJi Couple) - Roommate Season 2

Guest shiningpanda

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Asiancutiecake said:

EVERYONE!! Keep voting for JACKJI!! We may lose Youngji in the second round! We have a tough competition against Chanyeol and Dara shippers! And Youngji is against Dara right now. Let's not lose!!

GO VOTE!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/tournament-which-idol-pairing-do-you-want-to-see-on-we-got-married-next

she is winning 

YEOREOBEUN~~~~

ANNYEONGHASEYO!!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? AFTER THE NEWS OF KARA DISBANDMENT?? ME? I'M SLOWLY MOVING ON~~ LOL... I'M SURE URI YOUNGJI IS NOW WORKING HARD RIGHT NOW!! LET'S JUST FORGET ALL THE SADNESS AND SUPPORT YOUNGJI ESPECIALLY THE UNNIES ALL THE WAY~~~~

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVEN'T GOT IN HERE!! I'M HERE BECAUSE I STILL WANT TO MAKE THIS THREAD MORE ACTIVE!! I WANNA POST STUFF ABOUT JACKJI BECAUSE I WANNA KEEP THIS ALIVE!!

SO IMMA START WITH MY FIRST POST HERE OF THE YEAR!!

URI YOUNGJI CAN NOW DRIVE!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!

I THINK SHE GOT A DRIVER'S LICENSE NOW! SHE CAN NOW DATE *coughs* Jackson *coughs* xDDDDD

LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!! LEL

AND OF COURSE I MADE JACKJI VIDEOS!! I'M GONNA POST IT HERE TOMMOROW!!! SO..... BYEEEE!!

OMG!! GUYSSSSS!!!

YOUNGJI MENTIONED JACKSON ON A LIVE BROADCAST TODAY!!! xDDDDDDD

SHE KNOWS THAT WE MISSED JACKJI SO MUCH!!! xDDDDD

A DAY TO CELEBRATE GUYS!! xD

OFF TOPIC:

Were you guys voting for JackJi at the allkpop poll?? And have you seen the comments of that "Jackson DUDE" there??? He always makes us look bad!!! If I were to meet him, I WILL KICK HIS BALLS UNTIL IT HURTS!! LOL

I THINK HE NEEDS TO STOP!!! HE'S SO IMMATURE!!! MAKING US LOOK BAD!! >:( 

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! I'M LAUGHING BECAUSE I'M HAPPY!!!

HAPPY BECAUSE YOUNGJI MENTIONED JACKSON MANY TIMES!! AND I THINK SHE SAYS "I'M NOT GONNA MARRY HIM. NOT JACKSON!" 

SORRY YOUNGJI, BUT JACKSON ALREADY TOLD THE ROOMMATE HYUNGS AND NOONAS AND TO THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING....

687474703a2f2f33312e6d656469612e74756d62

xD

HERE'S THE FULL VIDEO AND THE EXCITEMENT STARTS AT 3:45!!! xDDDD

THE WAY HE SAID "NOT JACKSON"... IT'S PERFECTION!!! AHAHAHAHAH!!!

You girls know...I mean you ALL KNOW I'm like one of the biggest Jackji Supporters, be they friends, colleagues or destined to be lovers but oh mah gosh.....I would appreciate it if shippers here will never put them on the spot light like that ever again. It's not only uncomfortable for more mature fans to watch but I know for sure it's uncomfortable for them as friends. I get the excitement, I get the hopes and even dreams and imaginations but keep it all within a sane point ESPECIALLY WHEN on LIVE BROADCAST...there, questions and suggestions regarding them are uncalled for especially when they aren't broadcasting together. It just makes the whole think awkward. I haven't watched it but I know many former shippers are upset and while from reading so many numerous posts I'm just like can I 'delete' the rants? You read one, you have read everyone of them after all...but I do get their drift. 

I guess I'm trying to say, Youngji is now transitioning out of a phase and entering a new one where she needs all our support and not only for #Jackji, please be sensitive to her plight. 

Have a good day, Shippers. 

@xoxo_yanna98 Don't feel too bad dearie.  You were just excited that finally something happened that related them to each other somehow.  That is just natural, because you love them both. :) Tho I understand Tress' concern,  this hypersensitivity to them being mentioned in one breath has got to stop too!!! People who love them do miss them and will ask after them. Jackji happened. Some people want deperately to pretend it was all a bad dream or choose to hate, we choose to embrace and support.  We love them and are happy for their every success and care about their concerns.  I am worried about Youngji too. I am anxiously watching and hoping for the best.  Any kind of interest or support can only be good for her at this time. Jackji shippers are a major part of her support base. I cannot answer to issues of prudence or maturity but I can say as much -- shippers must be respected too. Jackson and Youngji are artists for whom success is measured by the size of their following. They can handle and I am sure, appreciate the interest. Roommate and the shippers who fell in love with Jackji were a major part of their career growth then. Even now we continue to follow, love and support them individually, or as Jackji. Respect is the key to coexistence, people. :)  I say, live and let live.  May the people who love Jackson and Youngji multiply exponentially everyday!!! :wub::heart::wub::heart::wub:

11 hours ago, roomie1231 said:

@xoxo_yanna98 Don't feel too bad dearie.  You were just excited that finally something happened that related them to each other somehow.  That is just natural, because you love them both. :) Tho I understand Tress' concern,  this hypersensitivity to them being mentioned in one breath has got to stop too!!! People who love them do miss them and will ask after them. Jackji happened. Some people want deperately to pretend it was all a bad dream or choose to hate, we choose to embrace and support.  We love them and are happy for their every success and care about their concerns.  I am worried about Youngji too. I am anxiously watching and hoping for the best.  Any kind of interest or support can only be good for her at this time. Jackji shippers are a major part of her support base. I cannot answer to issues of prudence or maturity but I can say as much -- shippers must be respected too. Jackson and Youngji are artists for whom success is measured by the size of their following. They can handle and I am sure, appreciate the interest. Roommate and the shippers who fell in love with Jackji were a major part of their career growth then. Even now we continue to follow, love and support them individually, or as Jackji. Respect is the key to coexistence, people. :)  I say, live and let live.  May the people who love Jackson and Youngji multiply exponentially everyday!!! :wub::heart::wub::heart::wub:

Thank you for that words, eonnie. I wasn't mad about tress' message tho.. LOL... I agree with Tress...

I was a bit sad because I mistaken a Youngji stan as a JackJi shipper.. I thought she was... She was noticed by Youngji when she commented, "Youngji's gonna marry me, NOT JACKSON". I even congratulated her because she got noticed and i even thanked her for mentioning Jackson.. lol... She got annoyed and she saw my comment on IG that I said she is also a JackJi shipper. She even posted my comment on her Twitter. Saying that I ruined her day... I just realized it after that... :( I became depressed and I feel like I don't wanna watch JackJi again, neither make a JackJi FMV... 

I DON'T WANNA RUIN EVERYONE'S LIVES... AND I DON'T WANT JACKJI TO BE HATRED!! :( 

And also, I don't want AllKpop to make that poll ever again. Because that led to people getting annoyed of us! :( 

P.S. I MISS THIS THREAD.. xD

Archived