Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ayotaesan said:

@kentangbakar your welcome! I hope you liked it despite the eng typos. I love this interview the most. It is clear how he grew up

Awww....I love it too....it show how he is lonely, the confused him about this sudden popularity. Hope he can learn to balance it out and not stress. Like the fact that he knew the popularity can come n go. Good. =).

Do you have the hangul link?

tvN Reveals Vintage Posters For “Chicago Typewriter” Starring Yoo Ah In, Im Soo Jung, And Go Kyung Pyo

tvN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Chicago Typewriter” released a group poster and individual posters of the three main characters.

In the group poster, Go Kyung Pyo is hard at work with his typewriter, while behind him hangs a picture of the three characters 80 years ago. The same typewriter that Go Kyung Pyo is using is also in the framed picture, and the text reads, “A miracle of love that begins with an old typewriter.” The mysterious poster is triggering curiosity in many potential viewers.

chicago-typewriter2.jpg

The individual character posters are also worth a look. Yoo Ah In has manuscript paper scattered around him as he plays Han Se Joo, a popular writer who falls into a slump. Im Soo Jung shows off a lovely smile while holding a novel in her arms as she plays Jeon Seol, a novel maniac. Go Kyung Pyo is looking dapper in his suit, and he plays Yoo Jin Oh, a ghost writer hiding behind a famous writer.

Spoiler

chicago-typewriter-yoo-ah-in.jpg

chicago-typewriter-im-soo-jung.jpg

chicago-typewriter-go-kyung-pyo.jpg

The production team explained, “The fated relationship between the three characters will begin when an old typewriter arrives at famous writer Yoo Jin Oh (Go Kyung Pyo) in 2017. The picture of them 80 years ago plays an important role in the storyline. Look forward to finding out how they meet in the present and in the past.”

“Chicago Typewriter” is set to air on April 7 at 8 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/27/tvn-reveals-antique-group-character-posters-chicago-typewriter/

16 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

Wow~ thanks so much~ so cute~!!! 

12 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

tvN Reveals Vintage Posters For “Chicago Typewriter” Starring Yoo Ah In, Im Soo Jung, And Go Kyung Pyo

tvN’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Chicago Typewriter” released a group poster and individual posters of the three main characters.

In the group poster, Go Kyung Pyo is hard at work with his typewriter, while behind him hangs a picture of the three characters 80 years ago. The same typewriter that Go Kyung Pyo is using is also in the framed picture, and the text reads, “A miracle of love that begins with an old typewriter.” The mysterious poster is triggering curiosity in many potential viewers.

chicago-typewriter2.jpg

The individual character posters are also worth a look. Yoo Ah In has manuscript paper scattered around him as he plays Han Se Joo, a popular writer who falls into a slump. Im Soo Jung shows off a lovely smile while holding a novel in her arms as she plays Jeon Seol, a novel maniac. Go Kyung Pyo is looking dapper in his suit, and he plays Yoo Jin Oh, a ghost writer hiding behind a famous writer.

Reveal hidden contents

chicago-typewriter-yoo-ah-in.jpg

chicago-typewriter-im-soo-jung.jpg

chicago-typewriter-go-kyung-pyo.jpg

The production team explained, “The fated relationship between the three characters will begin when an old typewriter arrives at famous writer Yoo Jin Oh (Go Kyung Pyo) in 2017. The picture of them 80 years ago plays an important role in the storyline. Look forward to finding out how they meet in the present and in the past.”

“Chicago Typewriter” is set to air on April 7 at 8 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/27/tvn-reveals-antique-group-character-posters-chicago-typewriter/

Looking forward for it~! I went to the parents' restaurant~!! He looks so alike his Father~ especially in Chicago look~!! 

55 minutes ago, ayotaesan said:

wow, srsly? Cool! It sounds so good~~ Now I'm curious how his father looks lol

Very alike ! Very handsome & charming~!! Imagine like an older version of Kyung Pyo~! Both of the parents are so kind~! Dad can speak English well~! Humourous too~! 

57 minutes ago, ayotaesan said:

wow, srsly? Cool! It sounds so good~~ Now I'm curious how his father looks lol

& the food the dad cooks is really really good~!!! Cold noodles & dumpling~ yum! I miss it much!! 

2 hours ago, GeneChu said:

Very alike ! Very handsome & charming~!! Imagine like an older version of Kyung Pyo~!

I don't know why but I can't imagine it lol That's why I want to see him...

2 hours ago, GeneChu said:

the food the dad cooks is really really good~!!! Cold noodles & dumpling~ yum! I miss it much!! 

Wow... There're a lot of cold noodles in KKP's IG. Finally I understand why he's love it. I want to try it too.... :(  If u don't mind please send me an adrress by private message, I have to visit their restaurant someday

On 28/03/2017 at 3:10 PM, ayotaesan said:

I don't know why but I can't imagine it lol That's why I want to see him...

Wow... There're a lot of cold noodles in KKP's IG. Finally I understand why he's love it. I want to try it too.... :(  If u don't mind please send me an adrress by private message, I have to visit their restaurant someday

Yeah, that's the reason for lot of cold noodles photos~ keke. Heard from my Korean fren that that restaurant actually quite famous, specially cold noodles & dumpling rarely to have in Seoul, special from Gwangwondo ( if I heard correctly the place). Ok, will pm u~

15 hours ago, GeneChu said:

Super charming~~~~~

I saw KKP outfits compillation for Seoul Fashion week(march, 2015 -- october, 2015 -- march, 2017)

Spoiler

yLYo2EcdaXU.jpg

1sckOgLT9Vs.jpg

MJVvEr_yE3g.jpg

For some reason I don't like the first one~~ He looks like a fashionista prisoner lol 

I'm not kkuljaem or netizenbuzz but I tried to translate netizen comments for CGV video where KKP talks about charming film characters. I hope it will be helpful for you~

There're few likes because I translated it immediately...

Kc7PKT8JpMU.jpg

Naver title: 'The characters, which are recommended by actor Ko Kyung Pyo'

1. [+15, 0] I'm looking forward to it ❤❤

2. [+13, 0] He's so handsome! I'm feel bad..

3. [+13, 0] I'm waiting for Yoo Jin Oh!!! I'd love to see your acting (with?) a mysterious dandy.

4. [+10, 0] I really like the way you explain it. I'm looking forward to see Chicago Typewriter and introduced movies~^^

5. [+8, 0] Wow~ His beauty's getting better day by day...

6. [+8, 0] If Kyung Pyo really don't lose weight, he's awesome ㅋㅋㅋ It's better to have a mature looks~~~ㅜㅜ

7. [+7, 0] I'm waiting for Ko Kyung Pyo' acting too!!

8. [+7, 0] Charm of Yoo Jin Oh from Chicago Typewriter is popping out~!!! I watched 'Mr. Nobody,' 'Sinister,' and "Dark Knight'. The movies that's got a sympathy. Good films. 

9. [+3, 0] Handsome Ko Kyung Pyo~ Chicago Typewriter please release faster

Rough trans by @ayotaesan

On 30/03/2017 at 2:42 PM, ayotaesan said:

I saw KKP outfits compillation for Seoul Fashion week(march, 2015 -- october, 2015 -- march, 2017)

Reveal hidden contents

yLYo2EcdaXU.jpg

1sckOgLT9Vs.jpg

MJVvEr_yE3g.jpg

For some reason I don't like the first one~~ He looks like a fashionista prisoner lol 

Wakaka~ true~!! But still looks cute~

Archived