Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicago Typewriter Facebook Update

Kyung Pyo: 'Hello I'm Ko Kyung Pyo. Did u celebrate White Day well? I prepare some candy to those who could not get it. I'll send a candy to comfort you. It would be nice if you'll pay attention to chicago typewriter. First airing will be on April 7th at 8pm'

I hope i understang him correctly^^ Here you will find Terms of the lottery :0 

Source

Trans for Ko Kyung Pyo's CeCi Interview (march 2017)
by @ayotaesan & @NoonS

I'm sooooo sorry for mistakes, please feel free to correct ^_^

Smiling man Ko Kyung Pyo

Breathtaking young man Ko Kyung Pyo stood proudly at the point where everyone cheered him. He is still excited/curious because he doesn't live by fooling around.

20170317150259919dtiy.jpg

Spoiler

Q: I expected you to come with a big beonggeoji*. You use it often.

(t/n it's a korean soldier's hat in old times)

KKP: Ah, fans gifted it to me. I don't like to wear sunglasses and masks. I personally prefer a lot of other things. Only wearing a hat is enough to cover my face from people who don't know me well. So, if you recognize me, you can say hello.

Q: How do you spend your time when you don't have a work like these days?

KKP: I hang out with friends and family. I eat delicious food and meet friends whom I wanted to meet. When I able lo leave my work I try to enjoy my daily life. Even though I feel uncomfortable, I don't want to give up. Thanks to 'Reply 1988' and 'Jealousy Incarnate,' following these 2 dramas, I'm being recognized more and more. But because of it I have to be careful wherever I go. It's okay to keep a lot of privacy these days.

롱 카디건 문수권 세컨 MSK2ND, 티셔츠는 스타일리스트 소장품

Q: Increased awareness and popularity mean more opportunities to new experience. There’s a chance to treat better than ever before.

KKP: That's why I practice. I've been working on it for about six years, and I've seen people who have been doing this too. I'm not going to the position called 'Top Star,' I don't know exactly what is it. I just try not to lose it. It means I won’t receive the acquisition. I don't even shopping. Now I wear 4 years old clothes, use a 10 years old car and also use a public transportation. I'm trying to stick to my opinion/conviction.

Q: People quickly get used to changing situation/things. Wouldn't it be your instinct to continue to take the hard earned public acclaim?

KKP: It's obviously will disappear. I might not have known if I was suddenly "floated" due to these two works. By the way, from the past I used to consider myself the biggest beneficiary in every work. I didn’t care because I think there’re a lot of things that have gotten off the rise and fall of the work. Even if people are like popular Ko Jungwon they cannot live like Ko Jungwon. Or get rid of it quickly. It's easy to lose everything. That's how big the vanity is.
트렌치 코트 87MM 롱 카디건 문수권세컨 MSK2ND 레터링 디테일 팬츠 뮌 Munn 몽크 스트랩 슈즈 닥터 마틴 Dr. Martens 티셔츠는 스타일리스트 소장품

Q: You also held fan meeting in Korea as well as overseas, and your schedule has increased. How do you feel about such an experience?

KKP: It's getting heavy. It feels so good, but it's not the same as it used to be. I didn't even imagine a fan meeting and overseas fan meeting is beyond my thoughts.

Q: Didn't you want to try it? Many celebrities do it. 

KKP: I wasn't envious. I didn't even want to think of it as a completely different area. It's so strange and confused when I try to do it. Fans devote their time to me, save pocket money and I'm sorry if some of them come missing their school studies. I‘m very grateful, but on the other hand, I have a heavy heart.

레터링 디테일 셔츠, 체크 패턴 팬츠 모두 커스텀멜로우 Customellow 스니커즈 엄브로 Umbro

Q: Every time I interviewed you, you just said, 'I am not a perfect man.' I know what you mean, but we can't be like that until we die.

KKP: To be honest I try to avoid this word.

Q: That's honest. It's an expression that blocks everything without being able to disagree.

KKP: Frankly speaking, I would like to have a conversation with people who have different opinions from me. I have been suffering for a while and unconditionally hated, so I wanted to run away. As I said earlier, I'm not a perfect person, because I may realize smth new and change my mind thanks to new experience. But I still have my own life beliefs.

Q: What is it?

KKP: It's not a big deal. All my choices and the responsibilities of that choices must be accepted by me, and the criteria of happiness should be found in close proximity.

핀스트라이프 셔츠, 아이보리 컬러 베스트 모두 아크네 스튜디오 Acne Studio

Q: It looks like you have a lot of interest in social issues including the underprivileged people. What was the occasion?

KKP: My parents always care about our courtesy. (According their rules) You have to say hello to the restaurant stuff when you come in, you have to say ‘thank you’ for a meal. And naturally, I felt like there are many things that people don’t express like this. If you feel you like it then say that you like it, if u don't want it then say that you don't want it, if you thankful then say ‘thanks’. Express it. So we're missing a lot. If we look carefully and pay attention on it, society could change. 
Also the professor I met when I went to university is greatly affected on it. I heard and learned a lot from Liberal Arts classes. I realized the importance of education. I thought if I had such an education in my middle and high school days, I could change my attitude toward life and I could be able to make better choices in my life.

네이비 컬러 카디건 제너럴 아이디어 General Idea 니트 자라 맨 Zara Man 실크 셔츠 멜트 Melt 패턴 팬츠 하버색 by 오쿠스 Haver Sack by Ohkoos

Q: Before the interview I watched 'China Town' again. During 'Jealousy Incarnate' airing Ko Jungwon could be seen as an obvious villain and 3rd generation chaebol. I wonder how you interpret and approach characters in each work.

KKP: First of all, I read text a lot. Besides I have a lot of conversations with the director and fellow actors. Even when I stay at home, I read the script and talk alone in front of the mirror. I just think how to handle my facial expression and gaze while acting like it’s just a game. I'm trying to practice unshakeable emotions from the lines which i didn’t see earlier.
베이지 컬러 코트 DKNY 브라운 컬러 니트 후드, 팬츠 모두 아더 에러 ADER error 스니커즈 푼크트 Punkt 티셔츠, 삭스는 모두 스타일리스트 소장품

Q: Gong Hyojin and Jo Jungseok offer a new direction in order not to acting stale, do you remember anything in particular?

KKP: In the second half of the drama there was a scene when Pyo Nari made love confession to Hwashin, but couldn't see him anymore and ran out. At that time, the reaction I’ve prepared was over-shocked in reality. I became too tearless and empty. However Hyojin nuna said, 'Kyung Pyo-yah~ I want you to be destroyed in a way that only you can see.' In front of other people boyfriend can looks handsome, but it might be more lovely when he reveals his weak face in front of his girlfriend. Hyojin nuna took a step closer to seeing the character and emotions. I hit my knee when I heard it.
In last time when Hwashin and Jungwon drank soju together Jungseok hyung said to Jungwon he loves Pyo Nari. He played it a little bit bitterly. The director was wondering if we could handle Hwashin’s eyes expression and feelings in their relationship in the future. So rehearsal and feedback are very important. The director was very open, so he talked a lot.

핀스트라이프 셔츠 더 스튜디오 케이 the Studio K 네이비 컬러 팬츠 오디너리 피플 Ordinary People

Q: There are a lot of multifarious friends beside you. Are you usually lonely?

KKP: Yes, I do. I'm that kind of person who feels lonely naturally. I heard that you should be able to control your loneliness in your own time. That was really helpful to me at that moment. Since I was lonely and I hated being alone, I kept looking for my friends and went to meet them. Since then I felt that my time alone was very important.

Q: Don't you want to be alone if you're crowded by people?

KKP: It's okay when I'm on the spot. I'm resting at home because I have no work, I'm plunging into thought if i can't to meet my friends. At this moment I look back at myself and sort out my thoughts calmly. I've always lived like crazy, so recently I felt calm and relaxed for the first time in last 1-2 years.

Q: And you've become someone who wants to fall in love with woman in these 1-2 years (Laugh) What kind of man enamored Ko Kyung Pyo is?

KKP: I cannot be reasonable, I’m all-in (laugh). So it was pretty hard when I was dating, but it has changed a lot these days. It was a shameful time for me, but my attitude toward people has changed. It doesn’t like everything is fine. If I don't have to face it, I don't face it forcibly. It’s same for other people too

아이보리 컬러 니트, 셔링 셔츠 모두 자라 맨 Zara Man 카키 컬러 팬츠 코스 Cos

Q: If it's like that it means romance can become more mature. I'm also wondering about your dating.

KKP: There is a lot of fun when I'm dating, but I think it's best to spend time together at home. If you have a long relationship you feel a sense of stability/calm. It's great. Watching TV together or making a delicious food if you're hungry. I felt that this stability was absolutely necessary. 

Q Today's Ko Kyung Pyo is a performer artist or an actor? In the past, I've always spoken these words aptly.
(t/n reporter talks about 연기자 and 배우. Both mean an 'actor', but the first one is closer to performing and acting as well)

KKP: Call me now (Laugh). Nowadays I say, 'I'm an actor Ko Kyung Pyo.' When I was young, I was very respectful to seniors. If we listen what they say to us, we'll dream, 'Could I be like that someday?' There’s a time when I’m sorry to write the same name as my seniors while I’m still looking for new things. From time to time there’re friends who call me an ‘senior’. That's too awkward. Now I have to take responsibility for it.

1 hour ago, ayotaesan said:

Trans for Ko Kyung Pyo's CeCi Interview (march 2017)
by @ayotaesan & @NoonS

I'm sooooo sorry for mistakes, please feel free to correct ^_^

Smiling man Ko Kyung Pyo

Breathtaking young man Ko Kyung Pyo stood proudly at the point where everyone cheered him. He is still excited/curious because he doesn't live by fooling around.

Reveal hidden contents

Q: I expected you to come with a big beonggeoji*. You use it often.

(t/n it's a korean soldier's hat in old times)

KKP: Ah, fans gifted it to me. I don't like to wear sunglasses and masks. I personally prefer a lot of other things. Only wearing a hat is enough to cover my face from people who don't know me well. So, if you recognize me, you can say hello.

Q: How do you spend your time when you don't have a work like these days?

KKP: I hang out with friends and family. I eat delicious food and meet friends whom I wanted to meet. When I able lo leave my work I try to enjoy my daily life. Even though I feel uncomfortable, I don't want to give up. Thanks to 'Reply 1988' and 'Jealousy Incarnate,' following these 2 dramas, I'm being recognized more and more. But because of it I have to be careful wherever I go. It's okay to keep a lot of privacy these days.

롱 카디건 문수권 세컨 MSK2ND, 티셔츠는 스타일리스트 소장품

Q: Increased awareness and popularity mean more opportunities to new experience. There’s a chance to treat better than ever before.

KKP: That's why I practice. I've been working on it for about six years, and I've seen people who have been doing this too. I'm not going to the position called 'Top Star,' I don't know exactly what is it. I just try not to lose it. It means I won’t receive the acquisition. I don't even shopping. Now I wear 4 years old clothes, use a 10 years old car and also use a public transportation. I'm trying to stick to my opinion/conviction.

Q: People quickly get used to changing situation/things. Wouldn't it be your instinct to continue to take the hard earned public acclaim?

KKP: It's obviously will disappear. I might not have known if I was suddenly "floated" due to these two works. By the way, from the past I used to consider myself the biggest beneficiary in every work. I didn’t care because I think there’re a lot of things that have gotten off the rise and fall of the work. Even if people are like popular Ko Jungwon they cannot live like Ko Jungwon. Or get rid of it quickly. It's easy to lose everything. That's how big the vanity is.
트렌치 코트 87MM 롱 카디건 문수권세컨 MSK2ND 레터링 디테일 팬츠 뮌 Munn 몽크 스트랩 슈즈 닥터 마틴 Dr. Martens 티셔츠는 스타일리스트 소장품

Q: You also held fan meeting in Korea as well as overseas, and your schedule has increased. How do you feel about such an experience?

KKP: It's getting heavy. It feels so good, but it's not the same as it used to be. I didn't even imagine a fan meeting and overseas fan meeting is beyond my thoughts.

Q: Didn't you want to try it? Many celebrities do it. 

KKP: I wasn't envious. I didn't even want to think of it as a completely different area. It's so strange and confused when I try to do it. Fans devote their time to me, save pocket money and I'm sorry if some of them come missing their school studies. I‘m very grateful, but on the other hand, I have a heavy heart.

레터링 디테일 셔츠, 체크 패턴 팬츠 모두 커스텀멜로우 Customellow 스니커즈 엄브로 Umbro

Q: Every time I interviewed you, you just said, 'I am not a perfect man.' I know what you mean, but we can't be like that until we die.

KKP: To be honest I try to avoid this word.

Q: That's honest. It's an expression that blocks everything without being able to disagree.

KKP: Frankly speaking, I would like to have a conversation with people who have different opinions from me. I have been suffering for a while and unconditionally hated, so I wanted to run away. As I said earlier, I'm not a perfect person, because I may realize smth new and change my mind thanks to new experience. But I still have my own life beliefs.

Q: What is it?

KKP: It's not a big deal. All my choices and the responsibilities of that choices must be accepted by me, and the criteria of happiness should be found in close proximity.

핀스트라이프 셔츠, 아이보리 컬러 베스트 모두 아크네 스튜디오 Acne Studio

Q: It looks like you have a lot of interest in social issues including the underprivileged people. What was the occasion?

KKP: My parents always care about our courtesy. (According their rules) You have to say hello to the restaurant stuff when you come in, you have to say ‘thank you’ for a meal. And naturally, I felt like there are many things that people don’t express like this. If you feel you like it then say that you like it, if u don't want it then say that you don't want it, if you thankful then say ‘thanks’. Express it. So we're missing a lot. If we look carefully and pay attention on it, society could change. 
Also the professor I met when I went to university is greatly affected on it. I heard and learned a lot from Liberal Arts classes. I realized the importance of education. I thought if I had such an education in my middle and high school days, I could change my attitude toward life and I could be able to make better choices in my life.

네이비 컬러 카디건 제너럴 아이디어 General Idea 니트 자라 맨 Zara Man 실크 셔츠 멜트 Melt 패턴 팬츠 하버색 by 오쿠스 Haver Sack by Ohkoos

Q: Before the interview I watched 'China Town' again. During 'Jealousy Incarnate' airing Ko Jungwon could be seen as an obvious villain and 3rd generation chaebol. I wonder how you interpret and approach characters in each work.

KKP: First of all, I read text a lot. Besides I have a lot of conversations with the director and fellow actors. Even when I stay at home, I read the script and talk alone in front of the mirror. I just think how to handle my facial expression and gaze while acting like it’s just a game. I'm trying to practice unshakeable emotions from the lines which i didn’t see earlier.
베이지 컬러 코트 DKNY 브라운 컬러 니트 후드, 팬츠 모두 아더 에러 ADER error 스니커즈 푼크트 Punkt 티셔츠, 삭스는 모두 스타일리스트 소장품

Q: Gong Hyojin and Jo Jungseok offer a new direction in order not to acting stale, do you remember anything in particular?

KKP: In the second half of the drama there was a scene when Pyo Nari made love confession to Hwashin, but couldn't see him anymore and ran out. At that time, the reaction I’ve prepared was over-shocked in reality. I became too tearless and empty. However Hyojin nuna said, 'Kyung Pyo-yah~ I want you to be destroyed in a way that only you can see.' In front of other people boyfriend can looks handsome, but it might be more lovely when he reveals his weak face in front of his girlfriend. Hyojin nuna took a step closer to seeing the character and emotions. I hit my knee when I heard it.
In last time when Hwashin and Jungwon drank soju together Jungseok hyung said to Jungwon he loves Pyo Nari. He played it a little bit bitterly. The director was wondering if we could handle Hwashin’s eyes expression and feelings in their relationship in the future. So rehearsal and feedback are very important. The director was very open, so he talked a lot.

핀스트라이프 셔츠 더 스튜디오 케이 the Studio K 네이비 컬러 팬츠 오디너리 피플 Ordinary People

Q: There are a lot of multifarious friends beside you. Are you usually lonely?

KKP: Yes, I do. I'm that kind of person who feels lonely naturally. I heard that you should be able to control your loneliness in your own time. That was really helpful to me at that moment. Since I was lonely and I hated being alone, I kept looking for my friends and went to meet them. Since then I felt that my time alone was very important.

Q: Don't you want to be alone if you're crowded by people?

KKP: It's okay when I'm on the spot. I'm resting at home because I have no work, I'm plunging into thought if i can't to meet my friends. At this moment I look back at myself and sort out my thoughts calmly. I've always lived like crazy, so recently I felt calm and relaxed for the first time in last 1-2 years.

Q: And you've become someone who wants to fall in love with woman in these 1-2 years (Laugh) What kind of man enamored Ko Kyung Pyo is?

KKP: I cannot be reasonable, I’m all-in (laugh). So it was pretty hard when I was dating, but it has changed a lot these days. It was a shameful time for me, but my attitude toward people has changed. It doesn’t like everything is fine. If I don't have to face it, I don't face it forcibly. It’s same for other people too

아이보리 컬러 니트, 셔링 셔츠 모두 자라 맨 Zara Man 카키 컬러 팬츠 코스 Cos

Q: If it's like that it means romance can become more mature. I'm also wondering about your dating.

KKP: There is a lot of fun when I'm dating, but I think it's best to spend time together at home. If you have a long relationship you feel a sense of stability/calm. It's great. Watching TV together or make a delicious food if you're hungry. I felt that this stability was absolutely necessary. 

Q Today's Ko Kyung Pyo is a performer artist or an actor? In the past, I've always spoken these words aptly.
(t/n reporter talks about 연기자 and 배우. Both mean an 'actor', but the first one is closer to performing and acting as well)

KKP: Call me now (Laugh). Nowadays I say, 'I'm an actor Ko Kyung Pyo.' When I was young, I was very respectful to seniors. If we listen what they say to us, we'll dream, 'Could I be like that someday?' There’s a time when I’m sorry to write the same name as my seniors while I’m still looking for new things. From time to time there’re friends who call me an ‘senior’. That's too awkward. Now I have to take responsibility for it.

Thank you ayotaesan and NoonS for the translation.

Ko Kyung Pyo is looking better by the day. I am so looking forward to watching him in Chicago Typewriter in April!

Fighting!

on March 13th someone posted how they met Kyung Pyoat at cafe before film event starting.
He was calm and so close. And he had a haircut that she (w/ her friend) didn't see earlier.
And then she met him again on film event. But there wasn't that man. 

IMG_4225.jpg?type=w773

Spoiler

IMG_5262.jpg?type=w773

IMG_5263.jpg?type=w773

se3_image_2575788371.jpg?type=w773

IMG_5265.jpg?type=w773

Source

Ji Sung and Ko Kyung Pyo mourned for the Saewol's tragedy
입력 2017.03.24. 11:01

/사진= 머니투데이 DB, 뉴스1

On March 23, Ji Sung posted on Instagram photo titled 'Sewol cloud. I'm sorry Sewol Ferry'. Actor Ko Kyung Pyo posted the same picture on his Instagram to remember the victims. In particular, Ko Kyung Pyo has continued to express regret over Sewol tragedy wearing ribbons and bracelets constantly.

/사진= 지성, 고경표 인스타그램

Singer Baek Ji-young, actor Bong Tae Gyu, Kara and actress Kang Ji Yeong also shared their photos on Instagram and joined to memorial service.

The photo of the "Sewol Cloud" that they uploaded was taken on the 22nd of the month when the salvage began. It was surprised to find out that it's a real nature phenomenon, not made by the operation of the cloud or photoshop.

Source

rude trans by @ayotaesan

Jung Yoo-Jung's novel '7 years of night' will be re-publish with a new cover in honor of the 7 years anniversary

2017032409434358531_1_99_20170324094703.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

9xgOQVDa4JY.jpg

After the publication of the novel on March 23, 2011, only 400,000 copies were sold in Korea. And then it have been exported to seven countries (Germany, France, Japan, China, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam). In Germany, the novel also climbed 9th in the best crime novel list of 2015 at Diocite, an influential weekly newspaper.

It will be released as a movie starring Ryu Seung-ryong and Jang Dong-keun this year. Kyung Pyo will play character named Seo Won. He's a murder's son. Filming began November 19, 2015 and finished May 25, 2016 in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea. 

Source

Archived