Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

omg GKP, pls accept it!

Im Soo-jung, Go Kyung-pyo courted for tvN’s Chicago Typewriter

The drama has an intriguing fusion-y fantasy premise, involving a bestselling author, Han Se-joo, called the Korean Stephen King, who falls into a severe career slump. This is the role still out on offer to Yoo Ah-in, and the story centers around him, his ghostwriter Jin-oh, his passionate anti-fan, and an old typewriter. Adding a dash of mystery to the plot is the part where the three main characters are also the reincarnated souls of writers who struggled through the turbulent 1930s during the Japanese Occupation years.

Go Kyung-pyo is up to play the ghostwriter,

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/02/im-soo-jung-go-kyung-pyo-courted-for-tvns-chicago-typewriter/

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/7/2017 at 4:05 PM, ayotaesan said:

as far as i know it is a 2017 release, but i didn't see month/date anywhere. sorry

i'm curious too. i thought he's a cameo, but he attended stage greeting o__o it reminds me of park bo gum's appearance at press-conference for "The Admiral' film while he's just cameo.

maybe @NoonS knows... 

He appeared only in Teaser and the director is his senior from Major of Film, Konkuk Univ.

Archived