Quantcast
Jump to content
qwenli

Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

Recommended Posts

20170329 Korea Fashion Week

fCQyH3SdRZg.jpg

Spoiler

C8Zwui7XcAEo0XL.jpg

C8Zwx7fXgAI5Q5J.jpg

C8Zwx_AW0AA46m2.jpg

C8Zwx_sW0AAbu39.jpg

C8Zwx_mXoAAEadQ.jpg

 

I like Sn@pp photos more than previous. These one are better. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMG_1550.jpg

Article naver:
 
[+1384, -174] Looks like a movie poster ....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it really a drama
 
[+1127, -175] Drama looks very unique
 
[+828, -177] It won't be a simple romance, will it?
 
[+616, -140] Looks like a movie poster really, this drama will be as fun as a movie
 
[+294, -47] It's from the Kill Me Heal Me writer! I'm looking forward to it!
 
[+156, -35] I'm also looking forward to the OST, Looks like the same music director as Goblin. Han Se Joo's Yoo Ah In fighting!
 
[+48, -9] Woah, so cool  
 
[+46, -9] Poster looks so cool. I wanna check out this drama
 
[+30, -4] I want to see Han Se Joo asap! (Yoo Ah In's character)
 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tvN released Chicago Typewriter Character Profiles

http://program.tving.com/tvn/chicagotypewriter/12/Contents/Html?h_seq=3

 

유진오

Trans for Yoo Jin Oh Character Description by @NoonS & @ayotaesan

Yoo Jin Oh (by Ko Kyung Pyo)

A ghost writer who writes Sae Ju's novels. A genius writing style. Modern boy of 1930s fashion style.  A Jazz mania. An antique lover. Everything else is wrapped in veil. He jokes with mischievous jest and a serious expression on his face. An intentional unidentifiable lie. He's a mysterious person whose identity cannot be caught up.

While Saeju was rescued from the accident by Seol and resides in the mountain cabin, Jin Oh completes 1 serial of Saeju’s new novel and disappears. He leaves the manuscript and disappears without any trace, and eventually Saeju was caught red-handed.

One day, following the breathtaking bromance between writer and ghost-writer, Jin Oh make a new proposal to the Saeju. Instead of continuing to write novel for Saeju, he asks him to be a couple breaker that interferes with his girlfriend's love. However, as a result, Saeju's eyes become more and more like a man's eyes, his heart’s hurt while watching it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

tvN released Chicago Typewriter Character Profiles

http://program.tving.com/tvn/chicagotypewriter/12/Contents/Html?h_seq=3

 

유진오

Trans for Yoo Jin Oh Character Description by @NoonS & @ayotaesan

Yoo Jin Oh (by Ko Kyung Pyo)

A ghost writer who writes Sae Ju's novels. A genius writing style. Modern boy of 1930s fashion style.  A Jazz mania. An antique lover. Everything else is wrapped in veil. He jokes with mischievous jest and a serious expression on his face. An intentional unidentifiable lie. He's a mysterious person whose identity cannot be caught up.

While Saeju was rescued from the accident by Seol and resides in the mountain cabin, Jin Oh completes 1 serial of Saeju’s new novel and disappears. He leaves the manuscript and disappears without any trace, and eventually Saeju was caught red-handed.

One day, following the breathtaking bromance between writer and ghost-writer, Jin Oh make a new proposal to the Saeju. Instead of continuing to write novel for Saeju, he asks him to be a couple breaker that interferes with his girlfriend's love. However, as a result, Saeju's eyes become more and more like a man's eyes, his heart’s hurt while watching it.

What is the meaning of last part, about Saeju's eyes become more n more like a man's eyes? Hmmmm 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2017 at 2:57 PM, GeneChu said:

EP1 preview 

 

Today is D DAY!

I am so excited!

Just now, not1but3 said:

 

Today is D DAY!

I am so excited!

 

Or is Chicago Typewriter screening tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07.04.2017 at 0:46 PM, not1but3 said:

Or is Chicago Typewriter screening tomorrow?

Hello! CT will airing twice a week! On Fri and Sun :)

 

Cuts from Ep.2 with KKP

 

Ep.3 Preview!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

Hello! CT will airing twice a week! On Fri and Sun :)

 

Cuts from Ep.2 with KKP

 

Ep.3 Preview!

 

 

Thank you.

I have watched it without subs. Now waiting for the subs. 

I'm loving it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG. I feel bad leave this thread. Haih.

Anyway, the JI DVD. Why I think I have seen that jacket+black shirt before?. I think he went to VIP Premiere with that attire.

The Happy Together special. Sigh. He looks extra handsome when his hair is wet. Hahahahahaha.

and @GeneChu you went to his parents restaurant!!?? OMG Im Jealoussss. Hahahaha. His dad handsome like him? and humorous too? Imagine there are 2 gkp in 1 house, the funny moments will be double, the handsomeness also double. It is heaven. Hahahahaha

and gkp new drama. Ghostwriter. I love him!!. Hahahahaha. his character so mysterious. If not wrong in his character description, he is a famous writer too right?. And he have good conduct with gun too. That will be double hot. Hehehehehe.

K3o8UFa.gifQOGDYdb.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

OMG. I feel bad leave this thread. Haih.

Lol I was ready for this...
I knew that as soon as CH will begin I become a lonely person again lol 

So If you have a chance could you share some news from CH thread here please? I'll appreciate your help :blush:

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

The Happy Together special. Sigh. He looks extra handsome when his hair is wet. Hahahahahaha.

I like how he said that he's not funny but then said a lot of funny stuff~ 

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

e JI DVD. Why I think I have seen that jacket+black shirt before?. I think he went to VIP Premiere with that attire.

Wow! I thought so too but I afraid that was wrong. 

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

and gkp new drama. Ghostwriter. I love him!!. Hahahahaha. his character so mysterious.

I WANT MORE KKP ON MY SCREEN, I'm thirsty lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...