qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_1550.jpg

Article naver:

[+1384, -174] Looks like a movie poster ....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it really a drama

[+1127, -175] Drama looks very unique

[+828, -177] It won't be a simple romance, will it?

[+616, -140] Looks like a movie poster really, this drama will be as fun as a movie

[+294, -47] It's from the Kill Me Heal Me writer! I'm looking forward to it!

[+156, -35] I'm also looking forward to the OST, Looks like the same music director as Goblin. Han Se Joo's Yoo Ah In fighting!

[+48, -9] Woah, so cool  

[+46, -9] Poster looks so cool. I wanna check out this drama

[+30, -4] I want to see Han Se Joo asap! (Yoo Ah In's character)

tvN released Chicago Typewriter Character Profiles

http://program.tving.com/tvn/chicagotypewriter/12/Contents/Html?h_seq=3

유진오

Trans for Yoo Jin Oh Character Description by @NoonS & @ayotaesan

Yoo Jin Oh (by Ko Kyung Pyo)

A ghost writer who writes Sae Ju's novels. A genius writing style. Modern boy of 1930s fashion style.  A Jazz mania. An antique lover. Everything else is wrapped in veil. He jokes with mischievous jest and a serious expression on his face. An intentional unidentifiable lie. He's a mysterious person whose identity cannot be caught up.

While Saeju was rescued from the accident by Seol and resides in the mountain cabin, Jin Oh completes 1 serial of Saeju’s new novel and disappears. He leaves the manuscript and disappears without any trace, and eventually Saeju was caught red-handed.

One day, following the breathtaking bromance between writer and ghost-writer, Jin Oh make a new proposal to the Saeju. Instead of continuing to write novel for Saeju, he asks him to be a couple breaker that interferes with his girlfriend's love. However, as a result, Saeju's eyes become more and more like a man's eyes, his heart’s hurt while watching it.

19 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

tvN released Chicago Typewriter Character Profiles

http://program.tving.com/tvn/chicagotypewriter/12/Contents/Html?h_seq=3

유진오

Trans for Yoo Jin Oh Character Description by @NoonS & @ayotaesan

Yoo Jin Oh (by Ko Kyung Pyo)

A ghost writer who writes Sae Ju's novels. A genius writing style. Modern boy of 1930s fashion style.  A Jazz mania. An antique lover. Everything else is wrapped in veil. He jokes with mischievous jest and a serious expression on his face. An intentional unidentifiable lie. He's a mysterious person whose identity cannot be caught up.

While Saeju was rescued from the accident by Seol and resides in the mountain cabin, Jin Oh completes 1 serial of Saeju’s new novel and disappears. He leaves the manuscript and disappears without any trace, and eventually Saeju was caught red-handed.

One day, following the breathtaking bromance between writer and ghost-writer, Jin Oh make a new proposal to the Saeju. Instead of continuing to write novel for Saeju, he asks him to be a couple breaker that interferes with his girlfriend's love. However, as a result, Saeju's eyes become more and more like a man's eyes, his heart’s hurt while watching it.

What is the meaning of last part, about Saeju's eyes become more n more like a man's eyes? Hmmmm 

8 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

Hello! CT will airing twice a week! On Fri and Sun :)

Cuts from Ep.2 with KKP

Ep.3 Preview!

Thank you.

I have watched it without subs. Now waiting for the subs. 

I'm loving it!

OMG. I feel bad leave this thread. Haih.

Anyway, the JI DVD. Why I think I have seen that jacket+black shirt before?. I think he went to VIP Premiere with that attire.

The Happy Together special. Sigh. He looks extra handsome when his hair is wet. Hahahahahaha.

and @GeneChu you went to his parents restaurant!!?? OMG Im Jealoussss. Hahahaha. His dad handsome like him? and humorous too? Imagine there are 2 gkp in 1 house, the funny moments will be double, the handsomeness also double. It is heaven. Hahahahaha

and gkp new drama. Ghostwriter. I love him!!. Hahahahaha. his character so mysterious. If not wrong in his character description, he is a famous writer too right?. And he have good conduct with gun too. That will be double hot. Hehehehehe.

K3o8UFa.gifQOGDYdb.gif

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

OMG. I feel bad leave this thread. Haih.

Lol I was ready for this...
I knew that as soon as CH will begin I become a lonely person again lol 

So If you have a chance could you share some news from CH thread here please? I'll appreciate your help :blush:

The Happy Together special. Sigh. He looks extra handsome when his hair is wet. Hahahahahaha.

I like how he said that he's not funny but then said a lot of funny stuff~ 

e JI DVD. Why I think I have seen that jacket+black shirt before?. I think he went to VIP Premiere with that attire.

Wow! I thought so too but I afraid that was wrong. 

and gkp new drama. Ghostwriter. I love him!!. Hahahahaha. his character so mysterious.

I WANT MORE KKP ON MY SCREEN, I'm thirsty lol

Archived