[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SGR is originally a bird brain and it is only because of the presence of the genius, she looks smarter as Sara but now he is in no longer in a relationship with her she is back to her level.

Making one ridiculous decision after another and from the written preview of tomorrow's episode she finally sees HMH for his true self, that is been evil and that just shows she is not the sharpest tool in the box as after all the things she knows HMH has done to HTH and grannie, she just came to realise just how rotten HMH after she learnt that he tried to kill HTH.

[sorrrrry I went to the loo and my cousin said I missed a whole lot O_O]
It's the meeting to introduce the nominees for Winner Group's next CEO.Both of them have to talk about what they can do for the company in the near future.GCY asks HTH to start first, but HMH butts in and say he'll start first since he's the hyung.
HMH starts his speech.Sara is outside, HMH's assistant telling her that she'll need to go in to the meeting room, which she questions why.Back at the meeting room, HMH announces his new plans and invites Sara to come in.Both HTH and GCY are surprised.HMH introduces Sara as his new business partner/model.He talks about Sara's riceballs and the recipe and a contract of 3 years(?? I think HMH applied for some contract richard simmons that prevents anyone to use Sara's recipe).
HTH meets with Sara, and asks was that the reason why she helped him out with the riceballs that day.Sara says she didn't know things would become like this.HTH misunderstands the entire situation, and tells Sara "From now on, we're strangers."
T__________________T

Granny's assistant reported to her what happened in the meeting.GCY goes to Granny and says Sara is fake, and that everything will be revealed in her talkshow.
Sara confronts HMH and asks how can he do that.HMH tells Sara he has won this round.
Granny & HTH are talking, HTH says he lost completely this round.Granny says she knows that Sara is fake.HTH asks how did she know, Granny says GCY told her, and that everything will be revealed in her talkshow.
Sara calls LKJ and asks if he was the one who hurt HTH.LKJ says he's not the one, and that HTH is one fo the candidates to be the successor, so how can he be able to do that.LKJ then asked Sara to think, of someone higher authority, and Sara immediately guessed HMH.
Everything starts to connect for Sara as she thinks back.HMH calls Sara from the back.- END -

Thanks so much @yaqiyuki‌! Was that the ending of the episode? I cant believe SaRa could be so gullible. Someone asks you to go into a meeting without knowing why? Unbelievable. Now I want to see HTH unwavering and firm and ignore SaRa for now.

@Liting1‌" Oh I'm so ready to catch that flight now and give it to Sara gullible azz (she's reckon my damn nerves) 8-|

@suchadiva42‌ Alright, let's go!!! Let me pack up all of my equipment so I can SEVERELY damage her!!!

yaqiyuki said: Based on baidu's translations for ep 19.. "Sara finds out that it was Minhyuk who hurt Taehee, and Minhyuk told Sara to end things completely with Taehee and not to make him angry. Sara meets Taehee after learning about Minhyuk's true colors and said she doesnt want to cause Minhyuk to misunderstand and asks him to forget about her..." ^ lets follow this preview instead cos my korean is self learnt from watching dramas and shows so sometimes its not that accurate sorry :))

Archived