[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

I truly believe Sara has a plan in works to start dating HMH, because she came too far just to let HTH go like that. and by the look in her eyes at the end of last week episode, shows that she loves HTH despite her actions.. but whatever Sara's doing is for the both of them to end up being Happily Ever After, to a fact that I'm praying [-O< it'll certainly go that way..

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suchadiva42 said: I truly believe Sara has a plan in works to start dating HMH, because she came too far just to let HTH go like that. and by the look in her eyes at the end of last week episode, shows that she loves HTH despite her actions.. but whatever Sara's doing is for the both of them to end up being Happily Ever After, to a fact that I'm praying [-O< it'll certainly go that way..

@suchadiva42,  I seriously hope she do at least I thinks she do.. So fingers cross and I'm hoping it's not some kind of side-effect from all that anesthesia that might still be popping up..

@valsava" Hi Chingu" Let's all hope Sara has everything in motion to bring those down that did harm to her and HTH, which he needs Sara by his side and is willing to let her find what she's actually looking for. but will be on standby if it gets out of hand that we'll all see HTH fight and bring everyone to justice in order to be with the woman he loves..

If Sara has her own agenda towards HMH to help HTH without HTH knowing it ..go for it... slips into this family householdI get more evidence of the conspiracy between HMH/his mum n the granny assistant ..I would like to see  HTH to  get a grip n move on with the help of Asst Choi  and claimed what is rightful his as the heir of Winner Group that he entitled to from HMH ..do justice for the workers and the company!! Bring all the culprits n send them to prison ..!!
There's 4 more episodes left n i really hope that the writers will do justice to HTH n Sara at the end ..after all what they have been  through,  they should belong together n let them live happily ever after .. a perfect and simple wedding to remembered for ... and so do we here .. jumping with joy !! ...ha ha

Help, people like @mdnora and @kbleon, is this really the Episode 18 preview?
http://videoo.mobi/video/B8JprWl8xP4/birth-of-a-beauty-ep-18-preview-birth-of-a-beauty-ep-18------------------ep-18preview.html#
If so, SaRa appears completely different, what I mean is she seems to be a more kick-azz type of woman. With that vicious stare of hers that HTH likes, you know, "totally sexy, crazily sexy."

docster6 said: Help, people like @mdnora and @kbleon, is this really the Episode 18 preview?
http://videoo.mobi/video/B8JprWl8xP4/birth-of-a-beauty-ep-18-preview-birth-of-a-beauty-ep-18------------------ep-18preview.html#
If so, SaRa appears completely different, what I mean is she seems to be a more kick-azz type of woman. With that vicious stare of hers that HTH likes, you know, "totally sexy, crazily sexy."

docster6 said: Help, people like @mdnora and @kbleon, is this really the Episode 18 preview?

Archived