[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

On another note, it would be nice to see Cha Dol's mom becoming friends with that rich lady. I think Se Ra and the rich lady's brother is the third couple. I actually like her, she's not arrogant for being a rich woman. In the toilet those women were talking behind her back. She seems to be in quite a bit of pain for not being able to have conceived a child. It was pretty noticable in today's episode.

Wow me and you are having the same thoughts when they were sitting at the Han River, they might become good friends... oh they must have put that bench out their because I haven't seen it, unless it sits on the other side of the river ;))

I also said to myself SR and the Rich Lady brother might meet and end up together in which it wouldn't be a bad idea ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@suchadiva42 I did google translate on rich lady(Go Yun Hwa) description and it was the last sentence which made me believe even more in them striking a friendship "By chance met up with each other in the city and lonely situation and become friends.". Well, google translate aren't exactly reliable but in this situation i think it's more or less correct.

Lunkera said: Just as i suspected. Jang Mi's mom was trying to run out and her mom wouldn't let let. Jang Mi was going to meet up with Cha Dol. Jang Mi slips through and the mom tries to stop her and end up pushing her down the stairs. At the hospital the doctor tells them that Jang Mi is pregnant. Jang Mi's parents are shocked.
Jang Mi's parents are completely crazy. The mom cause a mess at Cha Dol's mom working place while Jang Mi's father cause a mess at their house. The rich woman in the third family asked for a divorce.

The timeskip will most likely happen between episode 5-7

Watched through the episode fast. JD's mother met Soo Ryeons grandma on the golf course(training place? sorry i have no idea what to call it). I can totally imagine them trying to pair up Soo Ryeon and JD. In the preview Cha Dol proposes to Jang Mi. They will try to get married but will be opposed greatly. Regarding when Se Ra and JD will pair up, i'm gonna bet Rich Lady will be on their side. Today when YH(rich lady) walked alone, she went to the place where she drank beer with SN and she was having flashback of them sitting there together. So i totally see them being best friends later or something like that.
For the ones that don't know :JD = Rich Lady's brotherSoo Ryeon = Jang Mi's older sisterRich Lady = Yeon HwaCha Dol's mom = Shi Nae

I'm loving this drama as to JM Mother going into CD's Mother shop and knocking things down and didn't give a damn explanation why she did it, I'm still (SMH) [-( on that one, but I knew when JM and parents got in the car they were taking her to abort the baby.. As to where the last scene when daddy came in CD house and went to the extreme turning over the table and the whole 9 yards really had me in a trance @-)

Hi! I finally caught up with the episodes so far and really like this drama. :)
Lunkera said: Watched through the episode fast. JD's mother met Soo Ryeons grandma on the golf course(training place? sorry i have no idea what to call it). I can totally imagine them trying to pair up Soo Ryeon and JD. In the preview Cha Dol proposes to Jang Mi. They will try to get married but will be opposed greatly. Regarding when Se Ra and JD will pair up, i'm gonna bet Rich Lady will be on their side. Today when YH(rich lady) walked alone, she went to the place where she drank beer with SN and she was having flashback of them sitting there together. So i totally see them being best friends later or something like that.
For the ones that don't know :JD = Rich Lady's brotherSoo Ryeon = Jang Mi's older sisterRich Lady = Yeon HwaCha Dol's mom = Shi Nae

suchadiva42 said: I'm loving this drama as to JM Mother going into CD's Mother shop and knocking things down and didn't give a damn explanation why she did it, I'm still (SMH) [-( on that one, but I knew when JM and parents got in the car they were taking her to abort the baby.. As to where the last scene when daddy came in CD house and went to the extreme turning over the table and the whole 9 yards really had me in a trance @-)

I really like this Sunday's episode.  Their poor daughter image is completely changed with both the father and the mother going absolute crazy on CD's family.    It will be interesting to see next week episode.  I hope to watch it live with the time change, but who knows.

Archived