[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rintintintin

You know gals, I don't know how can I start my 2015 since I'm going back to my work huhuhu! :( I was planning to re watch this again and my brother keeps complaining on what I did, he told me this: "You will watch this again?!" I don't care about what he said but I love my brother hahaha!

@hankitae42‌ : Oh what you post there, I feel that I want to eat JNR's mouth there hahaha! Why is it that I'm always an eater huhuhu.

Hi @everyone (wave....wave) :-h :-h :-h

Sorry to be off topic here, I just pop by to say hello to all the chingus here. And I just want to share that I am so looking forward to this week!! I am moving forward and making a new home at Kill Me Heal Me thread. I am so looking forward to this drama as both lead has a crazy awesome chemistry together!! I am a fan of both lead JS and HJE.

I would like to wish happy Monday to all and take care chingus!  >:D< :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrback1105_at_gmail.com_stv

Mr. Back director's cut DVD

The quaility will be decided depending on how many people apply.

actor's interview, commentary, newly edited film and added film, unpublished making video, etc...

Let's register for it!

write down country, quantity, e-mail adress and send mail to mrback1105@gmail.com

p.s: I don't know how to uproad the picture. Please help me. Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...

Mister Baek (2014) is one of those Korean dramas that start out with a lot of chatter and then you hear nothing about it when it ends. For myself, I dropped the show after 6 episodes since I thought it ran through the standard plot for this "regaining youth" concept very haphazardly.

I was never into the show from the start since Mister Baek (2014) seemed to go for the cheese hardcore. While I do enjoy Shin Ha-Kyun for most of his role, he chewed up the scenery way too much from the start of the show. It is like seeing sir Ben Kingsley in the terrible direct to dvd movies he had done for the paycheck.

Mr Back is airing in Japan soon!! Airing date: 2nd March 2015 Every Monday 11:00pm-11:54pm(KST) on Japan Channel BS11~

A snippet of Jang Nara, Lee Joon and Shin Ha Kyun's interview~cFyGhq8.jpg
PJ2wUkB.jpg
1EF6Go6.jpg

cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3601773443 via DC Inside and All About Jang Nara Twitter

• 1 month later...

Am so happy for the beautiful ending to this drama. Yes... the couples meant to be together are together and that's the beauty of a perfect closure.  
I salute Manager Sung for his determination and "never giving up" to search for Chairman Choi Go Bong aka Choi Shin Hyung.  Imagine 1 year searching and finally his determination reap the rewards.  
Wooo... i was hoping they will show his right wrist (if he is still wearing the wristlet that Milky Way Eun Ha So made for him)... but it was so wonderful to see the identification confirmation was the koong koong da koong koong da... wowowow... happy indeed.

There need to be a couple award and these two so need to be nominated as the couple for this show Mr Baek / Mr Back.

Archived