[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

Hello @everyone! Wow great ending! Yeaahhh!! Although I can't watch from here but reading at all the live recaps and scenecaps I'm so happy with the ending. Thank you to all the live recappers and screencappers @KyoRean‌ @Ahpheng‌ @lingx2‌ and @emme85. @joonahlisa_89‌ thank you for the rating! Love you all chingus and miss u!! I'm so excited to watch MB last 2 eps when I'm back this weekend! See you soon. Bye!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

December 26, 2014
Jang Na Ra leaves a brief comment after finishing 'Mr. Back'
Source: STARN News
20141226094503_549caf8dde237_1.jpg
The last episode of MBC drama 'Mr. Baik' aired on December 25th, and Jang Na Ra, who played Eun Ha Soo, left a brief message for many fans and viewers.

Jang Na Ra participated in her last shooting with the same energy that she has been showing all the time. Even though she was exhausted from hectic schedules, she went around every staff, actor, and actress to take a selfie together, and expressed her appreciation for their efforts.
The photos show Jang Na Ra posing for a photo with actress Park Ye Jin, who played as her rival, and Lee Jun, who showed unchanging for Eun Ha Soo.
One of the photos also shows Jang Na Ra posing together with Shin Ha Gyun, who played as her partner. Jang Na Ra is showing a bright look in all the photos, and many fans and viewers are showing hot reactions for her lovely look.
After finishing all of the shootings, Jang Na Ra said, "It was a great pleasure to play as Eun Ha Soo, and I really cannot believe that I have to let her go now."
She went on, "The year of 2014 was one of the most unforgettable years of my life, and I received overwhelming love from so many people. I had to go through exhaustive shootings, but I could endure thanks to many fans' supports."
Jang Na Ra also said, "I also had a great of pleasure of knowing so many great people through this drama. I had a fabulous teamwork with all of the actors, actresses, and staffs, and it is all thanks to them that I had so much joy. I hope everyone would take a good rest, and I will try to come back with another great work as soon as possible."
Meanwhile, Jang Na Ra is going to start a new promotion in Korea and China soon, and start working on her new album.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

December 26, 2014
New behind cuts from 'Mr. Back' unleashed
Source: STARN News
20141225130626_549b8d4229dea_1.jpg
New behind cuts from 'Mr. Baik' were unleashed.
The final episode of MBC drama 'Mr. Baik' will air on December 25th, and the drama's production team released new behind cuts of all of the actors and actresses.
The photos show actor Shin Ha Gyun, who is well known for his quiet and calm personality, entertaining others with jokes, and Jang Na Ra is showing a great care for all of the other actors and staffs.
The photos also show taking photos with each other during break times, and making comic poses in front of the camera.
A staff said, "All of the actors and actresses grew close to each other very quickly while spending a lot of time together. They look like as if they knew each other for a very long time. Jang Na Ra and Park Ye Jin, who are of the same age, showed particularly great care for each other."
All of the actors and actresses never put their scripts down even during their breaks. The thoroughly read through the scripts over and over to make the best scene possible, and it is said that all of them participated in every shooting with their full focus.
A representative also said, "The biggest reason why 'Mr. Baik' could become so successful is viewers' huge supports. All of the staffs are going to do their best until the very last shooting."
Meanwhile, the last episode of 'Mr. Baik' will air tonight at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

I didn't get to watch episode 15 with subs yet.. I was out all day, enjoying my leave from work.. :D

Actually I was hoping that they make a SPECIAL episode after episode 16.. a very simple one, showing how's HS's life with the new 'CSH'..

As we can see, the new him is very nice and attentive with the old folks.. and a very GENTLEMEN too.. hahaha..

They can also at least show a longer part with DH' s & JY's relationship.. maybe this time showing how he can be the jealous one when other men tried to court JY.. after all JY's sacrifices for him. It shows that DH will appreciate JY more.. and plus, I love to see DH's cute jealousy.. :))

OK, i might be ranting nonsense here coz it seems I can't let go of Mr. Back yet... :((

Guest OreoVampire

Annyeong Chingus *wave* :-h Wow SHK Oppa looks extremely hot on Wrap Up Party. Wish I could see his photo and Nara ssii only the two of them. Gonna miss them both a lot after this. I would like to share my hand made Fan MV here. LOL Sorry it was a cut and paste work. I just noticed it the video length is 7 minutes =)) But if you wait towards the end you can see the Alien. Seriously. Alien and UFO came to take MBack with them LOL :)) Now you see. This is my first idea of Mr.Back story. Alright Bye.

P/S : Content maybe block in some country lol

O my..I finally got to watch the last two episodes (waited so I could watch them both, less stressful that way) and..this drama has managed to pull every heart string I have (and even some I don't !)  The ending is such that I can live happily..
CSH makes for an adorable old man (that's the old lady in me speaking ..lol )  I honestly don't care how implausible the story was..all's  well that ends well.. 
Absolutely loved the bad family doing community service, hope they're at it for a looooong time..loved  Dae-han & Ji Yoon finally getting together..loved the new "brother" relationship & the loyalty of SGB  & I am thinking at the very end that CSH & Milky Way are reliving one of their special moments (one of the ones CSH wanted Milky Way to tell him about)
As was said in the drama  "when love remembers, nothing is over"   I have really enjoyed my time on this forum..thank you ..until  next time..
  ♥●•٠·˙

Just finished watching the final Ep , it 's a very satisfying watch...there are bits and pieces here and there that I want to clarify but I won't bore you guys with those. This drama has brought many memories for me , for one I have met so many awesome chinggus here and introduce me to the multi talented SHK. I have seen watched his other drama Brain and couple of his other movies. Why didn't I discover him earlier ?? Lee Joon has been a revelation, he is one young actor to look out for and his character DH, Bromance with CSH is the highlight of this drama for me. Started this drama coz of JNR, she again has portrayed her role well, HS is that superglue that binded everyone together. Guess it's time for us all to wave goodbye to the casts and crew of MB, thank you for giving us a wonderful drama, you will be missed. photo viewimage-186.gifGif cr Dc

@KyoRean , thanks so much for sharing your very own MV, awesome overload, you are a lady of many talents, no wonder you have been missing of late, must be busy preparing the MV, well done, my chinggu.

Guest OreoVampire

@Ahpheng chingu. Be honest please. You can't view the whole video didn't you? So you didn't see the UFO? The Boys? HAHA :)) LOL. Copyright issue. LOL ... Anyways Thank you so much chingu...
And thanks all for still updating this thread. I need to slowly stop cuz I already feel sad and miss Eun Ha Soo and Mr.Back :(( See @everyone around thread. Take care and fighting!

Archived