[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jang Nara "Lee Joon likes Sin Ha-gyoon more than me"
photo545094.jpg

Jang Nara mentioned about Lee Joon.

During the MBC Drama Awards, which took place on December 30th, Jang Nara talked about Lee Joon from 'Mister Baek'.

When the award presenter, Si-Wan told Jang Nara "I saw my friend, Lee Joon playing the role who loved you in 'Mister Baek' The love was unfulfilled as expected. It's because he loved someone out of his league".

Jang Nara responded saying "Lee Joon likes Sin Ha-gyoon more than me. They cannot be separated". At this comment, Lee Joon leaned towards Sin Ha-gyoon and smiled brightly making the crowd laugh.

The 2014 MBC Drama Awards is a beautiful harmonized event where all the actors and actresses who appeared in MBC dramas and have been loved by viewers this year get together. The event was hosted by Choi Soo-young (Girls' Generation, 'My Spring Days') and comedian Sin Dong-yup. The MBC Drama Awards adopted the exceptional method to decide its Grand Award winner by vote 100%.

http://www.hancinema.net/jang-nara-lee-joon-likes-sin-ha-gyoon-more-than-me--77064.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Good morning and hello @everyone. :-h :-h :-h

Wow so many juicy posts! @joonahlisa_89 and @everyone thank you for sharing all the lovely infor and awards videos!!

I have watched ep 15 & ep 16, I'm not sure about others but I am definitely happy with the ending. I cried a lot during the last 2 eps and my whole family was laughing at my actions while watching MB. Quote from my mom in law words to me "I'm not sure whether you are happy or sad while watching...your eyes puffing from crying and at the sametime you have the joy smile on your face while watching! Daughter so while one is it?" My reply to her was mommy you have not watched the ending too right? So I told my son to play the last 2 ep for her too on his tab and guess what?! Her actions was as same as me!!! LOL!! She just keep on nodding, crying and smiling at my direction while watching MB!!

I will share my thoughts later......as I have just come back from my leave ..... and my  works are pillings!! Oh noooo...... ~X( ~X( ~X(

Jang Nara wins Top Excellence Award in a Miniseries and says, "Thanks Sin Ha-gyoon"
photo545185.jpg

Jang Hyeok and Jang Nara won the Grand Prize.

The two of them were awarded the Best Actor and Actress at the 2014 MBC Drama Awards on the 30th.

Kam Woo-seong, Kim Myeong-min, Sin Ha-gyoon and Jang Hyeok were the candidates for Best Actor and the results showed Jang Hyeok.

Jang Hyeok said, "I did a romantic comedy for the first time in 12 years and I'm glad I had the chance to. Thank you".

Lee Min-jeong, Lee Yeon-hee and Jang Nara were possible candidates for Best Actress and Jang Nara went home with the prize.

She said, "All the producers are sitting at the back. Thank you so much. While working on two straight projects in a row, I wondered where else I would meet such great staff. I am so grateful. Thank you, Jang Hyeok and Sin Ha-gyoon for leading me with smiles all the time and also thank you Lee Joon, Choi Jin-hyeok, Wang Ji-won, Park Ye-jin and all of you".

"I was worried the drama might be boring but I'm happy you liked it" she added.

Jang Nara starred in two dramas in a row; "Fated to Love You" and "Mister Baek". She starred in "Fated to Love You" as Kim Mi-yeong and reunited with Jang Hyeok for the first time in 12 years. In "Mister Baek" she plays Eun Ha-soo and co-stars with Sin Ha-gyoon.

Meanwhile, the 2014 MBC Drama Awards is an event to celebrate those dramas that were successful throughout the year and this year's event was hosted by Sin Dong-yup and Choi Soo-young from Girls' Generation. The winners were chosen 100% by text votes from the public.

http://www.hancinema.net/jang-nara-wins-top-excellence-award-in-a-miniseries-and-says-thanks-sin-ha-gyoon-77067.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Congrats to our BongSoo couple for  winning the most popular awards! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Would like to wish @everyone here A Happy Prosperous New Year 2015. With good health and happiness always. Happy holiday to all!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest siuwan

I have been following this thread and this is my first post on Soompi. Thank you all for your recaps and comments whuch helped me understand the drama as the subs sometimes didny make sense. I started watching MB without knowing who SHK and JNR are. But after seeing JNR acting with her knuckles red and SHK's hands even looked swollen in some scenes in the last few episodes, I am very glad SHK received 1 award for making MB and JNR 3, 2 related to MB. Congratulations to them. Wish everyone have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

onnififi said:

Good morning and hello @everyone. :-h :-h :-h

Wow so many juicy posts! @joonahlisa_89 and @everyone thank you for sharing all the lovely infor and awards videos!!

I have watched ep 15 & ep 16, I'm not sure about others but I am definitely happy with the ending. I cried a lot during the last 2 eps and my whole family was laughing at my actions while watching MB. Quote from my mom in law words to me "I'm not sure whether you are happy or sad while watching...your eyes puffing from crying and at the sametime you have the joy smile on your face while watching! Daughter so while one is it?" My reply to her was mommy you have not watched the ending too right? So I told my son to play the last 2 ep for her too on his tab and guess what?! Her actions was as same as me!!! LOL!! She just keep on nodding, crying and smiling at my direction while watching MB!!

I will share my thoughts later......as I have just come back from my leave ..... and my  works are pillings!! Oh noooo...... ~X( ~X( ~X(

Good morning @everyone!

Wishing everyone here have a great weekend.

Btw @gladys57 unnie you accidentally click the off topic to me for my above post?  :(( :((

@onnififi‌,

OOPS! I'm very, very, sorry my dear! I didn't mean to as I've never meant to do so! Please accept my apology! X_X

It must be due to my LACK OF SLEEP after all the stars chasing at the MBC & SBS Awards Show. I am still in a daze after seeing so many stars personally!

I am still in Korea so I dont have much time to post about MB on this thread yet.

I thought I missed seeing SHK walking the red carpet although I was there in the -8C cold waiting for him since 5 p.m. but actually he was there to receive his Popularity Award without walking the red carpet!

However, I saw our gorgeous JNR and handsome Lee Joon & many others which I wont name in this thread.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THIS WONDERFUL THREAD! <:-P I-) <:-P <:-P

@gladys57 its okay sis, I knew that you didn't do it on purpose! Wow I'm so happy for you that you managed to see all the star personally!! Did SHK/CSH did his fiction action again that no one can see him while coming through the red carpet? I watched the award program on TV and I'm so happy that MSD, FTLY and MB all received an award!! Congrats to all my 3 favourite drama!! I am so proud of JNR that she won 3 awards!! You go girl!! :-bd :-bd  Sis I really salute you that you are able to stand -8C to wait for all the stars ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  I don't think I can do it.....when I went to visit the Ice museum in Seoul I already freezing!! LOL!! =)) =)) 

Have a great holiday chingu and enjoy!   :x :-*

Archived