[Taiwanese Drama 2014-2015] Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚

sugarplum892

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

andriasofia16;

i can't wait for next episode yuan fie and hao ran have to kiss. jian ren sees them kiss and he's not happy about it, no matter what his assistance do and keep follows with him but still deep inside of his heart still yuan fei.i wonder when he become mature???

@dragon98, we're almost there! Jian Ren is DEEPLY in love with Yuan Fei but he doesn't want to accept it. This kiss will be a good iced shower for him. >:) He will drink the same medicine he gave to Yuan Fei when he left her to be his assistant's boyfriend. Suffer now, big boy! :P

~X(   Aaaarrgggghhhhh!!!!! ~X(  
:-L I WANT TO KILL JIAN REN!!!! :-L :o He slept with his assistant! X(  How could he do that? HOW?!! :-w>:P I don't like him anymore! >:P X( X( I hate him! I hate him! X( X( 
Now, I'm with the second lead syndrome! I want Hao Ran and Yuan Fei together forever!!! 
Jian Ren is a L-) L-) L-) He doesn't deserve Yuan Fei. Hao Ran is more suitable for Yuan Rei. Now, I'm Jian Ren first public enemy! >:)

I think I'll watch this drama -again- in two or three weeks because I don't want to buy a new computer... :P:D

andreasofia16 said: ~X(   Aaaarrgggghhhhh!!!!! ~X(  
:-L I WANT TO KILL JIAN REN!!!! :-L :o He slept with his assistant! X(  How could he do that? HOW?!! :-w>:P I don't like him anymore! >:P X( X( I hate him! I hate him! X( X( 
Now, I'm with the second lead syndrome! I want Hao Ran and Yuan Fei together forever!!! 
Jian Ren is a L-) L-) L-) He doesn't deserve Yuan Fei. Hao Ran is more suitable for Yuan Rei. Now, I'm Jian Ren first public enemy! >:)

I think I'll watch this drama -again- in two or three weeks because I don't want to buy a new computer... :P:D

Guest zetutume

I don't like Hao Ran's attitude. He has a void in his life regarding his own child, who is grown up and could not care less about him and is trying to fill it with Di Bao. He is obviously attracted to Yuan Fei. I don't like that he used her child to push forward into her life. Hope that will change. He is just too sweet at the moment.. hard for me to digest.

The assistant lady is annoying for obvious reasons. She is the actual BOY-SITTER. 

In my opinion the Jian Ren is not immature. He has a certain view towards life. He grew up in an unstable environment with unstable parents and decided not to have children and did not believe in marriage. A lot of people don't believe in marriage ceremony and think its just for show for the society. If you truly commit to each other, you don't have to get married to prove your love. His views are understandable but like most people, things, situations and people's view can change with time. 

He is responsible! 
He is committed in a relationship he thought would work and is working hardest to make it work, keep his now GF happy ( Even though every time he looks at Yuan Fei no matter what scene its clear he loves her.. and the sizzling chemistry is not the only thing)
When he was with Yuan fei, he seemed to cook, clean, when her dad died, he was with her. He just needs to get to know his child more. 

Hopefully Di Bao would guess on his own who his daddy is and choose Jian Ren. Play matchmaker for his mom and dad.

Hi everybody :) ...i hope you won't mind...i just want to share a few things...
I wonder will they insist on other partners till the very end? For 4 eps more? I don't like it...lot of them will get hurt...its so clear that they love each other way too much to make someone other happy
Jian Ren is childish and not ready to be a husband and a father...or at least it seems that way...but i'm against the idea to push someone else to a child beside his real father...who nearly found out of child existance...its too early...and i resent Yuan Fei for not letting him know about the child from the beginning...it's not right...she should give him a chance...or never come back from France...Hao Ren is good with Di Bao, but he should done that with his own daugther first...anyway, i think Di Bao should know who his real father is even if YF and JR do not end up together
Jian Ren and Di Bao scenas were great last time...well he should of called YF that his son is with him not just send her the message, i would slap him for that too...but JR making his son  wish come true, keep their secret from others, he was so happy that he was invited to sons birthday party and Di Bao constantly asking for JR :x
Don't want to talk about JR's brother and MIL & DIL situation much...don't know what they'll do at the end but as i see it there will never be peace...when the baby comes?...only in a drama...'DIL' run away fast, sometimes love is really not enough ;) 

Guest zetutume

So folks.. its confusing! Xiao En pregnent with Jian Ren's Child? Man! Not Again! I imagine she will try to keep him with all her might, it does not seem like she would let go so easy.. Does anyone know how long is the drama?

Archived