[Taiwanese Drama 2014-2015] Boy Sitter 魔女搶頭婚

sugarplum892

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

andreasofia16 said: Hi, everybody! Mi first post here...
I'm watching this drama in V., and I love it! I love the chemistry between Annie Chen and River Huang He. They are amazing together! The plot is interesting... ;;) Like expected... I don't like Hao Jian Ren assistant... :-L [-X The second lead syndrome? Not at all... [-( I'm with the male lead. :x ;)
Let's see how this ends (Well, we know, but we will not tell anyone :-$ ) 

funnyhunny07 . said: andreasofia16 said: Hi, everybody! Mi first post here...
I'm watching this drama in V., and I love it! I love the chemistry between Annie Chen and River Huang He. They are amazing together! The plot is interesting... ;;) Like expected... I don't like Hao Jian Ren assistant... :-L [-X The second lead syndrome? Not at all... [-( I'm with the male lead. :x ;)

dragon98 said: funnyhunny07 . said: andreasofia16 said: Hi, everybody! Mi first post here...

I was gonna watch Inborn Pair..and Love Now AND Love Around but with the exception for Love Around the episode count made me cringe  :( . Dont get me wrong ive watched long dramas; im talking 50, 60, or 100 episodes. For now ill stick to Boysitter with long hair dont care sex god  =P~

Oh noooo  :(( what is wrong with Hao Jian Ren?? Has he gone crazy? I can understand that he's mad about having a son he knew nothing about pop up BUT ... :-t Why the kiss .... Yun Fie's imagination will be the death of me  #-o 
I'm mad that Wen Hao Ren is pushing himself into Di Bao's life. Yes, he is helpful and sweet, and whatever else but he isn't the kids father. Just because he has money and likes the child doesn't mean he can take over. There is going to be a time when she has to tell him to back off. Yuan Fie hasn't even given the real father a chance, Mr. mustache is getting in the way.  His intentions are great but... ~X( 
Xiao En..hmmm....i can understand that she feels Jian Ren is always being mistreated and wants to protect the man she loves but she forced her way into the situation and controlled it from the outside. She doesnt help but only adds fuel to the fire. I hate when characters don't openly reject someone, but instead string them along and try to act like their just friends. Better to hurt them now then to ignore whats hitting you in the face...and in Jian Ren's case, has a key to your house and nevr goes home. :-w

I watched episode 9 with eng sub and I need to say that this story is going better and better. It was a very illuminating episode for many reasons. First, we knew why the bartender gave the 'special drink' to Yuan Fei and Jian Ren. 8-> :) They really are soulmates, but they are stubborn, selfish and jealous but they can separate the personal things and the work things. They can understand each other. They can see the potential in other people, and try to be fair. They are too similar, and think in the same way. I love when Jian Ren scolded his assistant about what she did to Yuan Fei. ;;) She understood that all what he did wasn't for her. >:P I think that the assistant knows that she can't compete with Yuan Fei, because not matter what, Jian Ren is deeply in love with her. :-*

Talking about the assistant... All of you are right, she is REALLY annoying! :-L What a girl! She did a lot of things to made Yuan Fei look bad. She belittle herself with her actions. :-w She isn't in love with Jian Ren, she has an infatuation, she is a stalker and have a little self esteem. L-) She is like womens that think that if they don't have a man beside them, they can live. Give me a break! I hate this type of women because they can use their energy in them, not in caught a man who loves another woman, stepping their dreams and values. 8-| Well, the conclusion, I hate her with her stupid smile and her little hair tails. I can't stand her! :-&

Another good point for Jian Ren. :\"> It seems that finally he began to mature and he's growing up. I like how they presented the process, because it's a gradual change. If had been fast, like a "miracle" would be a cliché. But now our handsome heartthrob with beautiful hair :x :-* is appraising the important things in his life -Yuan Fei and Di Bao- even without him be fully aware of what happens to him. And I loved his interaction with Di Bao. They are so alike! Both are very similar physically and in their personality. One thing I found really interesting and I liked is that Jian Ren never doubted his paternity. ^:)^ Although Yuan Fei denied that Di Bao was his son, he was sure he was. =D> That he didn't know how to deal with the situation, is another thing; but the mere fact of being sure that he was the father is a good one.

And regarding Hao Ran, don't worry, if Yuan Fei doesn't love him, I will be so happy to bringing him to my house. ;) :\"> >:D< :D

krstjb_3d02 said: Am I the only one that wants to grab Xiao En by her pigtails and yank that smirk off her face? 

yeah Hao Ran he's really cool guy no matter how busy his schedule he make time for di bao at school no matter what?if the assistant girl wont give up.i'm sure yuan fie she will give hao ran a chance.i hope that xiao en will give up soon.but either way i like this 2guys.

Archived