[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

13 minutes ago, joleyzzchan said:

why i have to make a deal with liar like u, when i already have the answer?? HA HA :D:wink:

and for @Crizelda Chan chillin girl, this year is still long to go. and now, is still february.

i will tell u after 12 o'clock tonight. well, even i'm pretty sure that JS himself will tell u guys here. just watching him tonight guys. if u know what i mean by "after" 12 o'clock tonight. its 22 feb! :wub:

do you think were threatened on what your saying.?

if thats the case we are happy for ljs...not like you super bitter with your life...i definitely wait that time you said and if nothing will happens shy on you freind because your just illusional

• Like 8

SH once posted a pic of herself going to a horse riding. JS then said in the interview that he did some horse riding.

SH posted a pic at Sokcho at night. This place is know for cherry blossom in Seoul. JS answered a fan's question (or said in an interview) that he went to Sokcho at night to see some cherry blossom. 

**edited wrong vocabs

Jain Song is a designer who is a close friend of SH for so many years. SH invited her to a gathering for watching the first EP of Doctors together. SH usually attended Jain Song's fashion shows. Last year, JS teamed up with Jain Song for Please stop project.

SH recommended a song called Eat by Zion t on her IG. JS sang this song in his recent fms, plus a song from Pinocchio. Well, Pinocchio was a 2014 drama, it's been two years already, can you just sing a song from your latest drama JS ahh.

SH is known for being a dog person. But, recently she got a cat named Harry. After a while, JS got a cat too. Although he rescued the cat from somewhere and now seems like he's found the cat a new foster home.

**added : ji ah soo (jiesuu), a nurse in Doctors who seems close to SH. They followed each other on IG. She even went to SH's place and played with SH's cat, Harry. She modeled for ceci with JS (noyb collection). Yes, she is a YG model but why choosing her to pose with JS, out of a hundred choice of models in YG... interesting, right? my delulu mind told me that SH suggested Jiesuu for the shoot, since there were some intimate pose, so she suggested someone who she's close too... hahaha

JS posted on his IG 3 days ago (which was on FEB 18th) that he had a date with his mom (but a table for three) at a restaurant in Itaewon. SH celebrated her birthday with her friends at a restaurant in Itaewon. Hmmm... interesting....

ETC...... too lazy to type haha

Although it has been almost 3 years, I still happily ship these two. Way too many coincidences, and with solid proof of course. Kekeke

Please someone tell them to stop making the coincidences happen..! So i can stop being too delulu hahaha

Edited by amidara
Wording correction/ info added
  • Like 15

This girl has no proof at all, she needs to "urus diri sendiri" because "kasihan hidupnya" .... Yeeeaahhh sadly she speaks bahasa.... And she is PSH hater and not a fan of JS...and also a Darlings Hater...no wonder she keeps attacking us...not because JS and HHJ is dating, no such proof... She is just pretending knowing about JS's private life but she is 1000% not a fan of both.

Her reason is "to much hate in her life"... She is jealous to PHS... May God Bless PSH always and more and more....she has donated so much money to help unfortune people while this hater can't even help herself! 

#growupplease you just humiliate urself

Peace!

• Like 11

<_<

Yes indeed. I am a liar. Everyone in this thread is a liar. All the coincidences are lies. Dispatch people are liars as well. 

Highly anticipating Jong Suk to confess his love TODAY! Because you say so. You are God. You know everything. Who are we to question you. :crazy:

So sorry oh great one. I bow down to your mighty assumptions about Jong Suk and Hyo Joo because I am a liar and a fool. May God smite all my delusions. And strike me with lightning for all my delusions.

Do me a favour? Find a toilet somewhere and flush yourself.

I have had it with this troll! Every time I think I won't answer she manages to infuriate me even more.

Also, sweetheart, there is only so much that I can lie about sitting in India. Like, seriously, do you not have a brain?

• Like 17

Guest twingals

How amazing are fans for taking note of photos posted by her friends on IG regarding her whereabouts on her birthday. How do they find these things? Wonder if they are Kfans? She really was avoiding posting anything herself ! Or we wouldn't have known at all! And to see that LJS posting on Feb 18, was also in the same area on the same date is another food for thought......or maybe they just like the same places? :wink: on the subject of someone's coming revelation .......guess, we just have to wait! Haha! Just like the next Kdrama episode. Keep sailing Darling ship! 

We know LJS coming project, but when is Shin Hye going to choose one? I can imagine her getting a lot of offers since she is a highly desirable lead....but I guess, she is one who loves to smell the roses in between working. For her mental health , it is really great! But for us fans......we can't wait!!!  I find myself watching her old dramas and 3MAD episodes.

maybe they are in the same area but different time. maybe SH celebrated her birthday together with SOMEONE special first with his mom as we can see that there was 3 plates on the tables. hehehheheee... maybe JS introduced SH to his mom. hehheheheee... after that she celebrated with her friends. how happy i am if it's true. (my finger cross)...

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Crizelda Chan said:

ash please translate for us....thank

It's nothing much :D

She just said "Hello, This is Park Shin Hye here. We'll meet today at 6 PM at "some place that I can't catch""

It's from her Thailand visit.. :D Added it because of that ridiculously cute dance! :D look at her! Baby!!

And and and.. him and Pokémon Go!! :D:D:D he's still stuck on Dragonite :D this is why I love these two! They are babies! Legit babies! :D crazy cute babies! And because of Jong Suk, I've started getting obsessed with Pokémon Go again. Aissshhhh.. I'm so sure our baby girl has caught more and better Pokémons than Sukie.. Can imagine their conversations :D

Can't stop laughing.. WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT JONG SUKIE!! :D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, jolezchan said:

his lady (HHJ) celebrated her bday with her fans and receiving gift from her fans. and the boy is upadated his IG, like ussual, playing with a dragonite received from his fans when he came back from japan. its like he is showing off to his lady "ok baby, u celebrated ur bday with ur fans and receive a gift from ur fans, well me too.. i am playing with a gift from my fans too, while waiting for u to come home' :wink:

seriously guys, when it comes to LJS, u need use ur brain harder, he is a clever boy!

it seems like JS is bored and pretend to cathing dragonite while waiting for his lady.

i can tell u so many proofs. just pm me when u need more.

and yup @pinocchioAsh like i said, what did u know about JS? or even SH? u're even WRONG about Park Shin Hye video. its not THAILAND baby. its PHILIPHINES. see?? i know a lot about them THAN YOU. and pathetically that all the peopel in here is believing u and ur delusion. ckck. just flush urself in a toilet sis.. ur just a lost soul.

Hahahahahah..!! Yes it's Philippines :D pardon me.. I forget that you're from Philippines.. or was it Indonesia? :D of all the Asian languages I only know Korean and the multiple Indian ones :D my bad.. I didn't check the tag.. just translated what she said..And if you check, I did write, I don't know which place she said. You really can't read, can you?

But why do you love me so much, Troll? :D it's like your life is incomplete without bashing me either here or on IG every other week.. I'm almost honoured in a wierd way. Oh by the way, do you know that I actually do work for a toilet company? Want a Kohler toilet for free? They flush amazingly well :D Sorry guys.. I can't help but laugh like a maniac here :D You can spew all the poo that you want..I bet you I have heard all of them toilet jokes already! 

And thanks for clarifying your woman's birthday's coincidence with us.. at least you call our boy smart.. we never knew really.. I know for sure he wasn't smart enough to catch a Dragonite! Even I have a Dragonite! Imagine! :tongue:

Okay.. this is the last time I'll reply to you.. I have enough toilets near me.. I'll flush myself out :D

P.S: The offer is still open for the free Kohler toilet. PM me if you need one! :D

Edit: Oh and yeah.. I am a lost soul! How did you know that..?! Sorry everyone.. never believe me and my delusions.. never ever! *presses the flush button* :D

Double Edit: You don't know the spelling of PHILIPPINES and yet you say you know things about Jong Suk? Can't you do us a favour and learn Grammar and spellings first? :D

• Like 14