[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hi Hi....I think I didn't say happy new year before  sorry for late but HAPPY NEW YEAR with best wishes ...wish all of you Great  2017 ...

But guys I don't remeber we notice that caz i myself noticed last night when I was talking to my friend...we already know that lately they were at Busan at the same time

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOtIkT_DSHq/

Actually this user posted it before ( sorry I still have problem with posting IG post here ) and I surprised when I saw she posted it again 2 days ago then I noticed she wrote Location on her post ...and if we attention more it's already the same beach :)

What about some delulu ? :blush:

And see beach isn't that croweded means it was near to midnight and so I think at 1:00 AM or 2:00 or even 3:00 AM there is no one near that beach ..

and Sea , beach , Midnight , silence are all very romantic options... and we all know that JS usually stay up till Midnight about 2-3 AM Bcaz he posted several Time at these times... and so maybe he made some one whom was there to stay up with him at beach  when there  is no one there and so I really can't continue my delulu you know caz its JS , SH , Sea , beach and no one around them :sweatingbullets: :w00t: 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, bahara said:

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahah!! This makes legit sense.. :D

You never know.. Shin Hye might be the one who made that video.. because even the singer doesn't remember Jong Suk.. he was that packed up and disguised. Also, the singer didn't even remember if there was a guy or girl with Jong Suk.. ;) ahem.. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahah!! This makes legit sense.. :D

You never know.. Shin Hye might be the one who made that video.. because even the singer doesn't remember Jong Suk.. he was that packed up and disguised. Also, the singer didn't even remember if there was a guy or girl with Jong Suk.. ;) ahem.. 

:w00t::w00t::w00t: Yeah Exactly these are all So on Point  ...WOW pazzle is going to be more complete now 

And notice that the Song was really Romantic as I remeber the lyric and JS seemd affected by that song ...and Awww it is getting more romantic delulu :wub:

• Like 11

Their reunion happened exactly a year ago. I hope they would have another Pinocchio reunion! It's still obvious that both PSH and LJS still can't get over Pinocchio so I hope they would organize another get together with the other casts. :D

PS. I still can't get over the fact that Shinhye and Jongsuk are seating beside each other. Gives us more reason to delulu about their relationship <3

• Like 10

8 hours ago, hanz1001 said:

IG update from JS..

This made me laugh so much.. his favourite jacket makes an appearance again.. he didn't let go of this jacket all the time while he was shooting in China last year..Fans speculated that it's the same jacket that he wore during the shooting of Doctor Stranger, but apparently this was different because it had seven sections and the older one had nine :P he probably loves this jacket too much.. he wore it in China even when it wasn't that cold :P now I really wonder who gave him that jacket, since he doesn't endorse Nike.. :D

5 hours ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:
Their reunion happened exactly a year ago. I hope they would have another Pinocchio reunion! It's still obvious that both PSH and LJS still can't get over Pinocchio so I hope they would organize another get together with the other casts. :D

PS. I still can't get over the fact that Shinhye and Jongsuk are seating beside each other. Gives us more reason to delulu about their relationship <3

Wow a year already! Remember PD-nim totally shipping these two last year? :D it's a pity he deleted his account..! And and and.. all of their friends uploaded this pic on IG except Jong Suk and Shin Hye :D aissshhhh.. it was at her parents restaurant and it was hosted and arranged by Shin Hye.. going away party for Sukie? :wub:

• Like 8