[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, aydenJ said:

Ps: when winter is toooo cold & you have extra money to spend, what would you do?

A) stay home, go online shopping                                                                                 B)vacation at places where you can enjoy sunlight

me: B

Me too, B.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every friend here! Love you all!

• Like 5

Guest Yuan_IX

Kissing under the mistletoes

Spoiler

"Mistletoe’s associations with fertility and vitality continued through the Middle Ages, and by the 18th century it had become widely incorporated into Christmas celebrations. Just how it made the jump from sacred herb to holiday decoration remains up for debate, but the kissing tradition appears to have first caught on among servants in England before spreading to the middle classes. As part of the early custom, men were allowed to steal a kiss from any woman caught standing under the mistletoe, and refusing was viewed as bad luck. Yet another tradition instructed the merrymakers to pluck a single berry from the mistletoe with each kiss, and to stop smooching once they were all gone."

From <http://www.history.com/news/ask-history/why-do-we-kiss-under-the-mistletoe>

cd9d9e7ec143d1299d58223421120cec.jpg

cr: owner of gif

^^ It was their first onscreen kiss in Pinocchio, and possibly the very first time their lips "say hello" to each other.

The scene beautifully captured their feelings for each other, shyness, tenderness and wanting to know each other more. PD-nim did an excellent job to capture this essence and showed us a romantic kiss scene like how it should be done, with the snow flakes and magical X-mas lights and mistletoes. It's a magical kiss for me.

Guest Yuan_IX

Between, if you are planning to go to Seoul for a holidays, don’t miss out having lunch or dinner at Shin Hye's Parents Little Tin Drum restaurant. Beside seeing her parents, you may be lucky to run into her there.

cr: owner

Guest Yuan_IX

How did Tom & Jerry spent their Christmas?

Any sightings of them? Is it like the picture below?

latest?cb=20130831225217

Cr owner

Spoiler

I'm not sure how some friends are feeling after seeing the latest IG post from Shin Hye. I'm writing this post based on my own POV only.

I read the Chinese translation of her IG post and it seems like she ran into her friend Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST, while she was still in Tokyo, a day before returning to Korea. Her posting of their photos on her IG shows her close friendship with her male/female friends we see in recent months. She supports and values her friendship very much. As you know Jong Suk is her "close friend" too but he has not since make it on her IG since Pinocchio can only say that she loves her privacy very much. Anyway, I thought I write this post since I feel that some may feel sad again during X-Mas time. I don't personally know Shin Hye but I've been following her for sometimes now and feel that she is different when it comes to Jong Suk.

Guest Yuan_IX
Spoiler

I've been posting quite a few articles on this particular drama that Shin Hye has been offered.

The role sounds very interesting for her, a tough but smart girl image whom has martial art skills. I hope she will take on this project as it will show a different side of her. Shin Hye did say in an interview that she would like to play a "doctor" role and what more this may involve a little action/rebellious side too. There's so much buzz over this drama with her that it seems like she already accepted it.

Park Shin Hye in Talks for 2016 SBS Drama Female Gangster Hye Jung

Posted on December 25, 2015 by ockoala

xolo.jpg

It’s about time there was some concrete drama casting news with Park Shin Hye, and even if this is just discussion level it’s still something for me to look forward to. I saw a great step forward with her acting in her last drama Pinocchio, both the maturity and a convincing romantic chemistry with costar Lee Jong Seok, which is why I want her to strike while the iron is hot and keep on doing dramas to cement herself as a female lead who can be both dynamic and diverse. SBS must really like her after two back-to-back dramas in Pinocchio and Heirs – the network is courting Park Shin Hye for its upcoming Mon-Tues drama Female Gangster Hye Jung. It will take over in mid-2016 after Six Flying Dragons finishes its long 50-episode run. 

xolo1.jpg

Female Gangster Hye Jung is about a former girl juvenile offender who gets out of kiddie jail and turns her life around to become a doctor, so this drama is not about justice and the mafia and will instead be a medical drama with a humanistic bent. The screenwriter is Ha Myung Hee who wrote High Society, One Warm Word, and Can We Get Married. Park Shin Hye’s agency confirmed that she got the offer but she is mulling this role along with many other roles courting her right now. I say to take it, the female-lead centric drama with a redemption arc sounds like something the audiences will lap up.

From <http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/25/72010/>

Agree with yuan-1X it sounds very interesting if they dont change the plot and storyline .sh can show some action and a bad character at rhe beginning then a successful doctor afterthat.i just i jyst hope they wont get an idol as the male lead. Better an actor whose acting as level as sh equally good. Just like js and sh so the drama will be at its best.

On 12/26/2015 at 0:45 AM, Yuan_IX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've been posting quite a few articles on this particular drama that Shin Hye has been offered.

The role sounds very interesting for her, a tough but smart girl image whom has martial art skills. I hope she will take on this project as it will show a different side of her. Shin Hye did say in an interview that she would like to play a "doctor" role and what more this may involve a little action/rebellious side too. There's so much buzz over this drama with her that it seems like she already accepted it.

Just wonder where did you get it from? 

There's so much buzz over this drama with her that it seems like she already accepted it.

It's pretty much still in discussing progress... 

DC fans don't have much information on the script or the male lead's side of the story... even the drama was attempted to air a few times in different chanels before SBS took it.

Even knets dont have much to say besides the tittle and wanting her to come back.

Her fans wanting her to take the drama because it's different than her previous roles and is female centric, especially after her long break. But that doesn't equal so much buzz over this drama or that she would likely accept it. Her agency also stated this is one of the scripts she is reviewing...

I just want to correct that even I would like her to take it too. 

One thing for sure is that she wants a new image when she considers this writer's works. Her works is either super realistic or super melo. 

• Like 6