[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

6 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Dispatch achievements for 2015 :D

Now The  year of dispatch 2015 passed

Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/디스패치/2015-디스패치의-1년이-또-지나갑니다/980039818730378?__mref=message_bubble

tumblr_nzr8gaRBMI1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzr8gaRBMI1sl7awmo1_r1_1280.jpg

Trans by: seelahwang  

OMG even Dispatch telling us not to worry because: "Through this report we could CONFIRM that Darling Couple's LOVE STORY also ONGOING IN REALITY" hahahahahahaha *giggling as crazy* right now :wub::wub::w00t:  

Merry Christmas Chingus and to our Sweet Darling Couple!!!!! 

• Like 11

Heheheh.. @linda_kim11.. lol!! Awwwww :D 

I love what @aydenJ is absolutely right.. Babies are still in the making.. Practice makes perfect.. :P:D

After a long time the thread feels alive today!! :D yay!! :) 

Oh and The YEAR of the Dispatch?!! :D Good one!! :D 

My phone died today and I ended up marathoning episodes 15 to 18.. I realised something..the makers were so precise about it all that even the contents of Dal Po's fridge and what Dal Peng puts in it the night before and what In Ha cooks, match!  And I was like...wow..how detailed are these guys!! No wonder it was such an amazing show... :( I MISS IT! I wish it was made in India..it would have never ended.. :P and we would get to see Darling babies everyday! The sitcoms here run for a lifetime! 

Sigh!!

Gaaahhh.. I'll go and "Awwww" at my laptop some more... I love them so much .. Can they please come together again?! :( somewhere? Anywhere?  Santa? Are you listening? :tears:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Dispatch achievements for 2015 :D

Now The  year of dispatch 2015 passed

Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/디스패치/2015-디스패치의-1년이-또-지나갑니다/980039818730378?__mref=message_bubble

tumblr_nzr8gaRBMI1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nzr8gaRBMI1sl7awmo1_r1_1280.jpg

Trans by: seelahwang  

There you go....Dispatch confirmation. Again! This is so awesome. @Rania Zeid even Dispatch is with you ( or are you part of the team? Just wondering)

This make my heart beats 10x faster. 

Nothing sounds better than "through this report we could CONFIRM that Darling couple's love story also ongoing in reality ". No kidding, Dispatch is a no joke! 

I love D's confirmation. Hence..... no worries :D

though no ig update from him.. positive thought is that he is spending quality time with her as the latter has just been back from Jap.. lol ;)

It's nice to see that there are still dating news about our darling couple! I wonder if dispatch has gave up following them.. 

However, on the contrary I would prefer no photographs about them meeting or dating. I no longer able to see them together ;(

i missed them.

• Like 5

wow....Dispatch's  confirmation... thought that Dispatch never give up   on Darling.Darling will miss each other because Jongsuk will work in China :)

China is a big country, millions of fans...big opportunity, billions won...go sukkie, go shinhye, make big money while you still can. Venture new experience, meet more people & grow stronger. 

Plus,they are lots and lots & lots of secluded beautiful land for your romance....smooches  all you want! Perhaps, they had anticipated this before, remember their 'long distance love' cf? 

@foraileexThanks for the big news in so happy... I'll be supporting you JS ah..... But why 50 eps???:dizzy:.... Better keep my mouth shut otherwise hell hibernate again:P....I'm so happy ,. Now waiting for SH to confirm her c drama so they can visit the farm in China per MC from JS fan meeting, right Aydenj?:phew::lol:   ....

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk Confirms Casting in Korean-Chinese Drama

Tweet

Lee Jong Suk Confirms Casting in Korean-Chinese Drama

Popular actor Lee Jong Suk is set to make his acting comeback through a large-scale Korean-Chinese drama, tentatively titled “Jade Lover.”

His agency Wellmade Yedang confirmed the news on December 23, stating, “After receiving a casting offer from director Jin Hyuk, we have decided to have Lee Jong Suk appear on ‘Jade Lover,’ a Chinese-Korean co-production with a budget of 40 billion won ($40 million).”

Lee Jong Suk and director Jin Hyuk have previously worked together on “Doctor Stranger” and “Prosecutor Princess.

According to reports, the drama is partially funded and produced by global media group DMG Entertainment, which has created Hollywood hits like “Iron Man 3″ and “Point Break.”

Set in the 1930s, the fantasy romance story is said to offer viewers top quality entertainment in terms of sets, costumes, and arts. The filming is expected to begin in January with locations in Shanghai and Hengdian.

Lee Jong Suk will reportedly be acting alongside a Chinese top actress whose identity has yet to be revealed.

Source (1)

cr : soompi

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk’s contract renewal

Lee Jong Suk, whose contract with the present agency is coming to an end in the end of the year, will work together with the present agency and finish this work. Insiders from the present agency- Wellmade, said they are “still discussing contract renewal with Lee Jong Suk” but Lee Jong Suk is now contacting people outside, and planning his next step, the possibility of him finding a new agency cannot be excluded.

(Original News)

T/N: This is from one of the Jade Lover news.

연말 전속 계약이 만료되는 이종석은 현 소속사와 손잡고 이 작품을 마무리 지을 계획이다. 현 소속사인 웰메이드예당 관계자는 “이종석과 재계약을 논의 중”이라고 밝혔지만 이종석은 현재 외부 인사들과 접촉하며 차기 행보를 구상하고 있어 새로운 소속사를 찾을 가능성도 배제할 수 없다.

Cr:  amyhsk

• Like 6

《翡翠恋人》剧情简介:
芳华历千劫,洗尽只剩华发。熨帖在身上的翡翠光泽依然,你回头是否还像从前一样,一眼就认出我?最好的爱,是不负今生不负卿。这是《翡翠恋人》暖人的爱情宣言,却又是虐心的爱情诀别。
有人说,江湖是一种味道,而乱世中的江湖更是齐聚人生「四味」——酸甜苦辣。该剧依然离不开高贵的珠宝首饰,并专注于同样永恒却古典的翡翠。一对恋人,「男为翡,女为翠」,「翡翠,翡翠」就是「你我,我你」。
  该剧讲述一个情感小迷糊的「女神经」经历「公主变女仆」的重重打击后蜕变成女神,并且与游走于黑白两道之间、身世成谜的海归总裁展开一段不是冤家不聚头的爱情,在虐爱中发掘真我、收获璀璨人生。由于故事背景是架空的,因而故事空间更广,展现的爱情更为纯粹;而参照30年代的西洋复古浪漫风的造型设计,将带来极致华美的视觉享受。《翡翠恋人》与《克拉恋人》是完全不同的两部剧,看完《翡翠恋人》,对比《克拉恋人》,观众会从中找到自己与恋人是属于哪种恋人。

i don't know chinese :bawling: 

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN TRANSLATE?  i think it is plot of jade lover

• Like 4

Finally he is getting back to work!!! Yippie!

Abit of a mix feelings.....how can he meet our princess since he will be stationed in China for 4-5 mths!:tears: And i really wonder who is will be the lead actress (So jealous of her!)!

Just hope that their friendship will stay strong despite the distance! 

• Like 4

I'm having mixed feelings too and i really can't decide whether to feel happy or sad, i'm gonna enumerate the reason not only for my self but for you chingus and perhaps you can help me get through the ones that makes me sad

Okay so i should be happy because: 

-finally we're gonna see him and in china we will have his fantakes like daily not only that but for a long time since it's a 50 ep drama (woow) ! 

-this will increase his popularity so so much and i know he will be rewarded greatly with such a drama and a production (as they say it's huge)

-the shooting will start in few weeks which is AWESOME.. we'll get to know more about the drama and everything 

-it's a drama in 1930 and they say we'll be seeing him in a very new different role so i'm excited

... that's all i can think of..  help me if there's other things to be happy for..  now movind to the sad ones..  hmm the list might be longer (ps: it's relative to me peraonally )

-i've never ever never watched a cdrama and i don't know how to cope with it  :'(

-what language will HE use when talking?? I don't think i can handle it with him talking chinese i mean i love him and i love his voice but speaking a language i know he can't master that well...  hmmm i'm worried 

-it's a romance drama..  and we're probably gonna have intimate scenes huuuuhhuuu  :'( my poor heart can't take to see him with someone else ahhhi need to rewatch all of his kiss scenes with other female leads so i get used

-translation...  oh yes..  translation....  korean can be translated very quickly but i don't know what's the case for chinese

-ouri samchoon will be away from his chukka for i don't know how long hhuuuuhhuuuu (although i'm also hoping now that our sh accepts a c drama as well)

-the pd is the same one who directed doctor stranger..  now don't get me wrong i lived it but..  but aaaaaahhhh..  i don't know..  !! 

Okay you guys seriously need to helps me get through these ideas!! I'm done talking now!! 

• Like 8

1930s-Fashion-7.jpg

Huuuh the 30s fashion... hmm..  long skirts..  hahahaha now i know why he accepted it hahahaha (just kidding  :p)

Perhaps we will see a real Casanova in this one hmmm... i kind of like the theme of this .. hope it looks alike ! But please no intimate scene .. i mean not much please please (unless it's shin hye the female lead then i want plenty .. like 20 scene per episode hahaha : that will make it 1000 scenes puahahahhaha .. how i wish !!! )

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

1930s-Fashion-7.jpg

Huuuh the 30s fashion... hmm..  long skirts..  hahahaha now i know why he accepted it hahahaha (just kidding  :p)

Perhaps we will see a real Casanova in this one hmmm... i kind of like the theme of this .. hope it looks alike ! But please no intimate scene .. i mean not much please please (unless it's shin hye the female lead then i want plenty .. like 20 scene per episode hahaha : that will make it 1000 scenes puahahahhaha .. how i wish !!! )

Hahahaha..

All of us are having the same mixed feelings about this I guess...of all his dramas Doctor Stranger was the one I liked least.. :( :vicx:

I watched it till the end JUST because HE was there! I'm worried.

His popularity will no doubt be doubled after that..that's for sure, but intimate scenes.. Sigh.. I can't see him fall convincingly in love with someone else. And its wrong...I mean..he's an actor..that's what he's supposed to do.. But gahhhhh!! Can't they make a second season for Pinocchio instead?! :( so much for wishful thinking.. :tears:

• Like 5