[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

so JS was sick today and had a fever ... i wonder if he caught the virus of someone who was also sick few days ago :phew:

:):P:wub:I feel weird,disbelieve,and happy at.once heard some one sick make me so happy...kkk...you now what i think...kkkk@aydenj..yout consellor of.relationship what your analizre their condition..lol..ssstt....darling shipper we must borrow@dramafan100,imagination to clear up all the situation lately...kkkk dear writernim..better your up date today we are in wishy :washy state now...@yuan19900'thank you dear...your post cure darling shipper heart, ..whom write the jerk comment must be very jeoulos about our blessing..so just ignore...@Rania,like i said you always be savior in this tread...unbeaten...thank you so much.:wub:...more...please.................I feel i miss someone..with all crowded posting i didn't see @mygirls,..where have you been ..i miss you.. hope all is well:wub:..HAPPY SUNDAY..EVERYONE....(today quote,IF BAD THOUGHT WOULD CAUSED RAIN WE'D NEVER SEE THE SUN SHINE)..D.sculzt.....

• Like 7

Haters will always be there. This prove how popular these two are. We dont have to read those so not to hurt ouselves we have to be stronger so we can give our full support to our darling couple. Haters also like out darling couple otherwise they wont bother about if they dont like them so as for us who are very understanding fans lets just embrace them. We must live in love not in hate just like shinhye snd jongsuk.you see the more haters write comments on them the more people are curious about psh and ljs so the more fans they gain. The best thing that we can do is to pray together. Above all things prayer is the most powerful wespon to fight against evil. Just look at the pictures of our darling couple when you are hurt or down those gorgeous pictures will ease the pain in your heart. Shinhye has this charm and aura that i cant explain she is not as beautiful as others but her appeal is undeniable not to mention how handsome jongsuk is. They really make a perfect couple.

• Like 14

Guest yuan19900

Get well soon SH & JS.

Unlike normal people, when they are sick they can't easily ask to take sick leave and rest. A viral infection can sometimes be very serious if you don't have time to relax to properly recover so I really do hope they will take care of their health.

tumblr_nx2jl5iOca1tkq3l4o2_500.png

cr: Pienocchio

About the comment on koala regarding psh and ljs fan maybe they are shipper of other bias i would say they uneducated and not a true fan they nevet think that by doing that they are hurting shinhye and jongsuk esp shinhye because she is a girl. But i actually admire minshin shipper sorry to mention here i just darling shipper to be like them they never bash others they are in their own happy and they still support minshin even lmh admitted his relationship and shinhye being rumored. And most imp they never bash suzy and jongsuk . They are the biggest fandom and i admired them fir being professional.i hope we can be like them .we are more blessed so don let those negative comment affect us. Pray for our darling couple that they will always be strong

i agree and disagree

darling couple shipper will never be the same as other shipper, i dont like to make comparison and i wont repeat to mention the name

but darling shipper's is the most wisest shipper that i know (at least shinhye shippers).. not because i am in it

and iam sorry to say this but not in a million years that i want this darling shipper be like them, not any of them..

darling shipper has their own unique way, with their respectfull to others shipper more than any other shipper

especially shinhye's shipper that ever exists

but i agree we should respect other bias, without bashing them just to make our shipper heart happy..

we should use the real material to spazzing about, not by some making up story wich is so abvious that story never exist..

• Like 7

Guest yuan19900

a01767f40ad162d925a6d84513dfa9ec8a13cd3b

cr: owner

^^ SH is so pure and pretty here. No wonder a blond prince charming at the SBS Drama Award 2013 that night couldn't take his eyes off her ....just for fun to add some prettiness to this lovely thread :wub:

Guest yuan19900

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate!

06.jpg

^^ For the gutsy girls (i.e. not me lol) in here, why not re-watch her "Evil Twin" horror movie. She was so young in here, cute but also spook me hehe.... Please let her scares you again if you dare on Halloween day!

Agree shinhye looks very pure in that gown. Let me share my thought about her for the dress she wore. BM fan sign she looks elegant in that long dress in china charity show she look sophisticated lady in BA white gown she looked so gorgeous in JS show she looked hot and sexy in breast awareness she looked cool , chic and naughty that suits her hair well in channel she looked cool and fashionista in korea awards she looked a very classy and very confident woman and in mamonde in china she looks young and innocent. She is not as beautiful as others but she is like chameleon . Some are very beautiful considered perfect but whatever they wear they look the same so its kind of boring. As i said shinhye is different she has imperfection but that covers all with her charm. She can just wear rags yet she will stsnd out without trying hard.

• Like 9

About the comment on koala regarding psh and ljs fan maybe they are shipper of other bias i would say they uneducated and not a true fan they nevet think that by doing that they are hurting shinhye and jongsuk esp shinhye because she is a girl. But i actually admire minshin shipper sorry to mention here i just darling shipper to be like them they never bash others they are in their own happy and they still support minshin even lmh admitted his relationship and shinhye being rumored. And most imp they never bash suzy and jongsuk . They are the biggest fandom and i admired them fir being professional.i hope we can be like them .we are more blessed so don let those negative comment affect us. Pray for our darling couple that they will always be strong

i agree and disagree

darling couple shipper will never be the same as other shipper, i dont like to make comparison and i wont repeat to mention the name

but darling shipper's is the most wisest shipper that i know (at least shinhye shippers).. not because i am in it

and iam sorry to say this but not in a million years that i want this darling shipper be like them, not any of them..

darling shipper has their own unique way, with their respectfull to others shipper more than any other shipper

especially shinhye's shipper that ever exists

but i agree we should respect other bias, without bashing them just to make our shipper heart happy..

we should use the real material to spazzing about, not by some making up story wich is so abvious that story never exist..

ABSOULUTLY AGREE,..Darling shipper tread is best...we never care about other shipper business,when someone offend this tread we just silence...many time some culprit offend this tread and try to taking it down ...but we darling shipper stand stiil,...with all of the bitterness and sweet,,we can run this tread until the real destination we achieve...DARLING SHIPPER FAIGHTING...:wub:

• Like 7

Sigh I have the same issue of Soompi logging me out every time.:tears: Get well soon, JS and SH. SH must be too busy struggling between studies and filming recently that she got sick. Or perhaps it's the weather. About JS, I'm not sure how he got sick but anyway I hope he get well soon too! His smile during Millet fansign was still as radiant as ever! Anyway, let's ignore those haters' comments and keep supporting both JS and SH. ;) 

• Like 10

Guest yuan19900

PSH2.jpg

^^ Can't wait for one day for SH to appear in an action movie and shows the "bad guys" her mighty fists hehe :wub:

-------

@linda_kim11 this is the fists you wanted to kiss Mr D with huh? :lol:

Guest yuan19900

tumblr_nwjyv72YHj1siqvhio3_500.jpg

tumblr_nwjytyLEap1siqvhio4_500.jpg

tumblr_nwjh1f7ivs1siqvhio1_500.png

cr: Pienocchio

^^ SH and KSR are friends whom share the same birthday too. KSR is also a common friend of darling couple as she is also a friend of JS whom was his co-star in Dr Stranger. It was not until JS revealed later on that during the SBS Drama Awards 2013 that he has asked SH to be his partner in Dr Stranger. It turned out for the best when SH & JS worked together in Pinocchio, hence this ship was born and re-living the drama and supporting Darling Couple, because SH has asked us to, in her closing message of the final day of filming....

Guest yuan19900

"My Dear" is a love song with happy feels lyrics. I'm also waiting for a new song from SH but most likely it won't happen until next year..... If one day, one of them recommend/listen to a "Happy Love Song" instead of a "Sad Love Song", I wonder how the song will be received in this lovely home.....probably many Cupids will be flying around :lol:

valentine-day-design-love-cupit.jpg

^^ The sad love song CUPID

81969144.gif

^^ The happy love song CUPID

Guest yuan19900

Missing Dalgomie pup!

CN8281BUYAATLXG.jpg

^^ Where is this cutie? I when on a search but it doesn't seems like anyone really know :o.....I rechecked JS IG and noticed that this cutie made his last appearance 5 weeks ago...and a post after has JS with his mom....so....JS may have handover pom pom for his mom to care :sweatingbullets: ....hope JS will post a pic of Dalgomie in the near future...really want to see how much he has grown too...

Seems that Soompi is having fever too! It keeps logging me out but refused to log me in.

poor darlings having fever&cold...hope they recover soon. It's contagious...

ps: i going for a trip to seoul tomorrow, be back in few days. Anyone knows ljs@psh schedule in public event this week? He..he...if God permits, i'll visit konkuk university.

Guest yuan19900

jongsuk-flowers_zpsxq261lcg.gif

tumblr_n9cooina661qbh321o1_500.gif

tumblr_ni99f1inzL1tkq3l4o2_500.gif

e2833b6730ba38ee4f4f9339bec64c33.jpg

:lol::lol: I'm out of words too! spazzing nothing now....see ya all...be happy and relax in here....darling couple wouldn't hurt one another, the most is them being tom & jerry :wub:

cr owners of gifs