[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

OMG, soompi got excited and posted 4x for me....lol

@Mujay and @dramafan100 so we eliminated me, mujay, Dramafan100, and Rania????? let's just wait for AydenJ, for sure not Nyahh.....:D...Can't win with Rania around...:D

:D@mygirls...is hillarious...i should stop now..my duty call me...see you..virtual hug..lol you should go to bed right?

• Like 5

Park Shin-hye, Jo Jeong-seok and Do Kyeong-soo to star in "Brothers"

2015/10/18

photo644658.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is starring in the movie "Brothers".

"Brothers" is the story of a fraud brother (Jo Jeong-seok) suddenly appearing in front of his popular Judo athlete brother (Do Kyeong-soo) and living with him.

Jo Jeong-seok and Do Kyeong-soo were cast previously and now with Park Shin-hye, the cast is complete. Jo Jeong-seok plays Doo-sik, an imbecile brother who lies about his national athlete brother to gets himself bail from prison. Do Kyeong-soo plays Doo-yeong, a former national athlete who was in an unfortunate accident a day before the nationals.

Park Shin-hye plays Soo-hyeon, a Judo coach who tries to convince Doo-yeong into leading a second life.

Park Shin-hye said, "I felt comforted the whole time I read the scenario. I want the audience to feel what I felt".

• Like 11

[TV Fashion Feeling - anytime, anywhere fashion sense of a perfect ★!

[Ryudongwoo News] spend the day taking up a chilly breeze in the morning and evening. This weather has used the more nervous fashion. If directed fashion than with the functionality to fit my body Send to fall thick outer one because of the cold weather it can showcase stylish fashion.This week 'TV in the fashion hunch "You know what I saw stars which produce fashion despite busy schedules.

A201510150205_1_99_20151019093106.jpg?ty

Han Ji Min and this departure from the pictorial chwalyoungcha airport introduced a singular fashion sense. He was wearing a black see-through blouse autumn feel with black pants felt was directed fashion. In addition, the map showed a distinctive pattern of wearing a simple black Classé Prima mini bucket bag color and give a point to his own simple style stylish charm.

A201510150205_2_99_20151019093106.jpg?ty

Actress Jeon appearance at the event was attended by the public. Jeon day was chakjang a pleated skirt, and Fall Blowout feel punggineun trench coat elegant flower print and web trim distinctive sweatshirt with lurex material. Also, wearing a green color and a colorful flower print a compelling Dionysius Bloom Saskatchewan introduced the item back to the point the perfect fashion sense.

A201510150205_3_99_20151019093106.jpg?ty

Actress Jo Yeo-jeong had a surprise visit to the modern department store.Jo Yeo-jeong presented its embossed man-to-man by day and black shorts with stylish guy seemed unpretentious core real look of stylish fashion sense Way directing. He was hungry to be further refined seen him look mitmithae liable to match the outer core of the Jeep brand.

A201510150205_4_99_20151019093106.jpg?ty

Paris Park Shin Hye attended the ceremony held at the Grand Palais.Park Shin Hye leather skirt and white blouse day is such a feminine sensibility directing the style and double ppomnaetda sophisticated femininity. Not also miss the cap with pink bag, such as style points showed off a fashionista aspects. ★ fun to watch journalists think ① Prima Classé mini bucket bag Han Ji Min: Han Ji Min is for the bag I for envelopes! ② Dionysius Saskatchewan Bloom back of Jeon: colorful floral looks are stylish! ③ Park Shin Hye Pink Bag: feminine and cute charm at once 

cr. m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?

ff10c128f1b31b9da1f30ea738782caa.gif

• Like 9

OMG, soompi got excited and posted 4x for me....lol

@Mujay and @dramafan100 so we eliminated me, mujay, Dramafan100, and Rania????? let's just wait for AydenJ, for sure not Nyahh.....:D...Can't win with Rania around...:D

wheyyo??? I heard someone calling my name?? Thanks for the brilliant guess BUT i'm too busy with my study & part time job sooooo i don't have the time to write, not now.... Plus my gendre is psychogical & poetic! 

So not me.....perhaps one day!

Edited by aydenJ

Puffy eyes, red lips...looked tired but contented? Any fanfic for this? If i remember well, someone told us here that our samchoon did not join the allure team upon arrival but he joined them two days later? So, could it be because the time difference korea-hawaii that uncle dalpo kinda 'confused' if today is tomorrow or today was yesterday?? Dalpo-ya....you went all the way from korea just to be 'absent minded'? *hiccups

PS: he said he would remember that day for a long time.... *in my delulu interpretation & tone 

Puffy eyes, red lips...looked tired but contented? Any fanfic for this? If i remember well, someone told us here that our samchoon did not join the allure team upon arrival but he joined them two days later? So, could it be because the time difference korea-hawaii that uncle dalpo kinda 'confused' if today is tomorrow or today was yesterday?? Dalpo-ya....you went all the way from korea just to be 'absent minded'? *hiccups

PS: he said he would remember that day for a long time.... *in my delulu interpretation & tone 

@aydenj.i want to know too:Pso it's not you either...could be someone among us whom now well our darling story..:)ayden ..forgive me ..lol..you and your perv..delulu very macht with the writernim..now my list just remain one person ..maybe her...but she is to busy event to delurk here..lol..

• Like 5

Blessed be the writer-nim who is so kind and generous in satisfying our thirst and hunger of Darling couple. Lol. Been reading each of those stories for xxxxth times :D

That "pink haze" moment of theirs... makes me squealing :wub:

Blessed be the writer-nim who is so kind and generous in satisfying our thirst and hunger of Darling couple. Lol. Been reading each of those stories for xxxxth times :D

oh..dear..i very love with the thing..make them bickering;)..such cute..pie..  the writer had good sense of humour..and good line in  every chapter..she write the conversation lively..easy to reader imagine all their  scene...lol..

• Like 7

oh..dear..i very love with the thing..make them bickering;)..such cute..pie..  the writer had good sense of humour..and good line in  every chapter..she write the conversation lively..easy to reader imagine all their  scene...lol..

i havent read the whole stories, just a few chap but it's really kinda 'thinking our shippers' mind a lot! Write-nim, you could be one of us? I won't guess, keep on writing...awesome piece.

@mujay...have you ever thought that the shippers here could have more than one account?? I like your assertiveness, keep on guessing ^_^

i havent read the whole stories, just a few chap but it's really kinda 'thinking our shippers' mind a lot! Write-nim, you could be one of us? I won't guess, keep on writing...awesome piece.

@mujay...have you ever thought that the shippers here could have more than one account?? I like your assertiveness, keep on guessing ^_^

@AydenJ and @Mujay....so not you AydenJ, so Mujay keep on guessing sweetie....don't give up Fighting!:D.....its someone from the thread or someone who will just pop up one day...let's wait for the mysterious writer...In the meantime....goodmorning ladies....here's to you all, the way they look at each other...:D

pinocchio-drama.jpg

• Like 7

@AydenJ and @Mujay....so not you AydenJ, so Mujay keep on guessing sweetie....don't give up Fighting!:D.....its someone from the thread or someone who will just pop up one day...let's wait for the mysterious writer...In the meantime....goodmorning ladies....here's to you all, the way they look at each other...:D

pinocchio-drama.jpg

@aydenj@mygirls...i love reading a book...her wraiting skill envy me:)simpley and real story teller..i had one person in my thought but she is seldom posting..the way she write deep impressed me,she is wise and literary in words .:wub:

• Like 6

Hahaha...I enjoyed reading all the guesses today on the 'mystery' writer...intriguing air of suspense..fun:D The story was well written & I almost couldn't differentiate between fact & fiction:lol: Seems like the author had grasp the essence of the lead characters' personality pretty well.  I also have my suspicion on who she might be.. hee hee. Hope she reveals or introduce herself one day...bear hugs awaiting her:P

• Like 8