[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I've ample time these few days...keep playing pinochio then:P

the theme song for Pinochio by roy kim for dalpo-inha. Js sang twice for his fm...could it be their theme song too? 

The song began with the blue windmill...I remember seing him playing with blue windmill in his bday fm video.. I'm sure Pinochio meant so much to him.

This song really is the perfect theme. I love Roy Kim's voice. It brings back all good memories of their relationship, early on. I miss watching Pinocchio so much. 

:(

When will we see them together again :( ?

• Like 7

hi, hello n annyong darling shippers! it's been long since i post comment but something made me today.

to every1 who has constantly post here, many thanks n hugs. this ahjumma is kinda sorry for jst liking ur posts n nt commenting bc i jst didnt know what to write. my mind kinda tired to construct the right words anyway.. work n personal life tires me out alot lately.

nwy the reason im delurking now is bc of this:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1031754/the-dating-parkshinhye-pinocchio-leejongsuk-jongshin-dalincouple

this fic is jst so.. darn cute n it make me smile since the 1st chp, esp today when im nt feeling well it made me :) n delulu. i still am smiling :)

to evry1, please give this fic a read. i think the writernim is the same dramafan in our thread here. if not, im sorry then but still the fic is worth ur time reading.

woooowwww.... i totally loved it... it's beyond AMAZING !!!! :D It's exactly what i've been deluluing about in my posts ... no it's way mich better !!! Every one... i highly recommend this @kyonkichi78 thank youuuu so much for letting me know about it ... 

:P:D:w00t: THE writer drive me crazy..:wub:@kyonkichi78@mariejose..should we rated her fanfic to+21...lol...it's..so..

aww man!! This just made my day!! No! It made my week!! It's been ages since I read good fanfics about these two.. Anyone have any more suggestions?

• Like 7

happy monday guy's..we should start this day with song in heart,a gleam in eye,and peace in soul...happy cos Sh confrom to her project..patient wait her other half to make decision...and happy reading the fanfic is already in5th chapter...lol. psst her story will light up your mood.thamk to her..:P

• Like 7

@Mujay, thanks for the fanfic from another dramafan100:D....It makes me feel all warm inside...Just like TOM and JERRY...:lol:  Its already on a new chapter?  I'll go read it now...I"LL Be back;)

Just finished chapter 5...what will happen next???????? more kisses and hugs...lol..he takes  her to filming today...:D...we will have to wait and see what the writer will do this time....:D

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 5

Got this piece of news from SH thread....for her new movie "HYUNG" ....Fighting SH!:D  JS your NEXT:D

This photo was taken last Oct 12th when the cast and crewhad a meeting  ( cr.khjpearl)

http://m.blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/220512730961   

(does that mean last oct 12th was last year 2014th or this year 2015 Oct 12th...confused???????? Anyhow, its good she's in it...Happy camper

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 7

@Mujay, thanks for the fanfic from another dramafan100:D....It makes me feel all warm inside...Just like TOM and JERRY...:lol:  Its already on a new chapter?  I'll go read it now...I"LL Be back;)

Just finished chapter 5...what will happen next???????? more kisses and hugs...lol..he takes  her to filming today...:D...we will have to wait and see what the writer will do this time....:D

@mygirls ,perhaps it's you:blink:i try hard to figure out who had written style like her..my list is ..you,ayden,rania:blink:nnyah maybe..yuan19900..it's not her style,dramafan 100,she clarified not her..or afantfizie...the written style is different then she used...lol.:D what your suggestion?...by the way thank to her,whoever she is..she read our maind in fine,..little bit thriller about that...lol.

• Like 5

@mygirls ,perhaps it's you:blink:i try hard to figure out who had written style like her..my list is ..you,ayden,rania:blink:nnyah maybe..yuan19900..it's not her style,dramafan 100,she clarified not her..or afantfizie...the written style is different then she used...lol.:D what your suggestion?...by the way thank to her,whoever she is..she read our maind in fine,..little bit thriller about that...lol.

It could be a him...Could it be Rania?  I do not mean Rania is a him.  Just that, it could be him or it could be Rania.

Edited by dramafan100
  • Like 7

@Mujay wild guess, for sure its NOT me...sorry babe...I don't have courage to write Fanfic and if I where to write one it would be all about the touch, feel, and lovey dovey...And of course its a movie date and not driving her to work...lol......whoever this dramafan is...(the mysterious you)..;)....Me, I think its someone that is SH fan's in disguise..is it you Mujay??????? But can't be you it has to be someone else...One day we will find out...UNtil then a sweet sweet person post this on another shipper's thread and I really love it.  So I want to share it wih you all...this is darling, isn't it beautiful?

1562.jpg1575.jpg1580.jpg..

• Like 9

@dramafan100, you said Rania????? Really?  Rania, is it you that write the Fanfic?  Come to think of it, it could be her because she did share us the fanfic of her hometown the movie date the one we got today chapter 6:lol:...next one 9 minutes by car for the restaurant Sh was at to JS burberry...lol...Daebak:D  

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 7

It could be a him...Could it be Rania?  I do not mean Rania is a him.  Just that, it could be him or it could be Rania.

:P@dramafan 100,i sure it's your written style:wub:apologize me when i wrong..him?..who is him?..we had male fans to our darling?..@rania is the best bet..lol...is she aware we gossip her.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

@dramafan100, you said Rania????? Really?  Rania, is it you that write the Fanfic?  Come to think of it, it could be her because she did share us the fanfic of her hometown the movie date the one we got today chapter 6:lol:...next one 9 minutes by car for the restaurant Sh was at to JS burberry...lol...Daebak:D  

it's purely dramafan's fanfic not mine hhhhh .. it's her piece of art .. 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 8

@Mujay, of course she knows we are gossiping about her, her ears are turning red...lol...a male darling shipper...bring it on...:D  I see RAnia's post..lol

@Mujay, of course she knows we are gossiping about her, her ears are turning red...lol...a male darling shipper...bring it on...:D  I see RAnia's post..lol

• Like 6

OMG, soompi got excited and posted 4x for me....lol

@Mujay and @dramafan100 so we eliminated me, mujay, Dramafan100, and Rania????? let's just wait for AydenJ, for sure not Nyahh.....:D...Can't win with Rania around...:D

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 6