[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I smiled a lot when i see the song from Barney..:)

It makes us recall our childhood right? :D Listening to this song always makes me feel better... Gotta sleep now, goodnight my friend :rolleyes:

..agree!!goodnight! 

I smiled a lot when i see the song from Barney..:)

It makes us recall our childhood right? :D Listening to this song always makes me feel better... Gotta sleep now, goodnight my friend :rolleyes:

..agree!goodnight..

honestly dear, I don't think it is necessary to do that but if you want to do find the so called truth for your own peace of mind, I have no objection and please dont post it here! Keep the the information for yourself because personally, i think it does not help spreading love here....this thread was meant to cherish & spread love, for the darling couple as well as among the shippers.

i don't know what exactly you are trying to do but bringing up other celebs name relating them to either js& sh is not something 'nice' to my perception...i notice a few times you did so. Maybe it's fun to you but to me, it's kinda annoying sometimes...I'm sorry for being rude here..i rarely & not easily annoyed but seriously (taecyeon? Park bo young? ) they don't belong to this thread.

honestly dear, I don't think it is necessary to do that but if you want to do find the so called truth for your own peace of mind, I have no objection and please dont post it here! Keep the the information for yourself because personally, i think it does not help spreading love here....this thread was meant to cherish & spread love, for the darling couple as well as among the shippers.

i don't know what exactly you are trying to do but bringing up other celebs name relating them to either js& sh is not something 'nice' to my perception...i notice a few times you did so. Maybe it's fun to you but to me, it's kinda annoying sometimes...I'm sorry for being rude here..i rarely & not easily annoyed but seriously (taecyeon? Park bo young? ) they don't belong to this thread.

A thousand thanks to @aydenJ :Pto help me speak out my mind. Thank so much. Even I did try to mention about this from my previous post. But it seem my words is too weak or it is not obvious enough to make sense :mellow:. This is Darling thread, we talk and spazz everything about our lovely dovey couple. WHY we have to mention third party and another ship here. To be honest, I tried my best to calm down my nerve when i saw those posts. It is not suppose to be here AT ALL at the beginning. If you are truly shipper, you are 10000000 welcome here delulu with us. But if you not sure you are Darling shipper or not, i truly advise you should sit back and think carefully before you put your nice finger on the keyboard.B) I'm so sorry to said that but THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ONE. We hope we can build up the healthy, cherish, joyful and delulu ship. NOT this negative vibe.

Thanks so much. And I love you ALLLLLL:wub:

• Like 10

You all must angry  about my post but actually i focus something else. It about someone attack in Instagram about this couple.and i suspect the person trough their conversation in that forum. not my attention to bring someone else name and my focus is that suspect. I just want to share my concern to this forum and think it also not appropriate to share and delete that conversation n unfortunately is not full delete and you all read that through that link. MY attention is the SUSPECT. If you read that conversation someone nickname 'R****o' it my suspect. Sorry you all.

And about P* i mention that someone calling her name during that award instead our Shinhye. So i feel frust because kfans more ship him with P*. That my concern it mistake and annoying you all.

ohhh and one more about that link for Yoo seung hoo name  i just read at Kkl**** blogspot  YSH confirmed to drama "Remember".  and our member Rania talk JS in Talk for that drama.

Edited by ctfzdyhy
  • Like 2

goosh...after trillher last night this tread in slow motion state again@aydenj,thank to you to diluted this tread....just wonder when actualy our darling comeback from their 'honeymoon'..^_^ feel they to comfort,and enjoy their time to much....miss them ..eager  to know their new project....seem must wait till next year:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Mygirls, I really love these photos. They look so sweet together:wub:. When can we see them together again in one frame:mellow:...

I was wondering if they will be nominated again for the SBS awards this year since their drama crossed over to 2015? :wub: The chance seems remote.....maybe can only dream about it but who knows rite?

• Like 6

I think that it's best for us to not bring up names other than our Darling couple here, as you know this is a public thread. People can visit our thread and read our posts. :sweatingbullets: To prevent us from getting off topic, we should just continue to talk about JS and SH here. 

Peace everyone!:D 

• Like 6

:wub:""### lets random watching, PHinoccio"...we need this coz we missed both....Thrusday my Phinocchio day....Ill watched in big screen falt Tv....and  at the Penthouse...surrounded my family.....Pinoccio moment is Family time...:wub::wub::P...

• Like 10

@GutzmanN,i can't count howmany time i rewacth pinocchio..my favorite is all episode and the most rewacth is ep.7,8,10,16 and 20..and no i wacth without sub..because i remember all the line their conversation..mostly In ha-Dal po scene.. when watching their scene..my imagination always flay to their 'now'..did they still do that(hungung,carresing,staring with full of love)goosh...i overboad again:)and to me  their  unforgetable line is ep 12..whom In ha drunken and dalpo in confuse situation...In ha'you can leave me ,you can hate me ' and Dal po with gentle hold her hand,carres her cheek ereased her tears said 'how come when it was you'...oh..GOD..how deep their love can a be...how about you guy's.? did you have memorabel line from our cutie pie?:wub:

• Like 12