[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest MarieN1430293183

So happy to be back in this thread! Thanks to all Pinocchio fans who share the link of this thread with me, silly me had lost it.The first two episodes of Pinocchio was daebak! The chemistry between PSH and LJS is explosive! I can't help but spazz, they are just too cute together!  :x
Just wanted to share this article here because I think it's so on point:
itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"Who is Park Shin Hye's most compatible leading man?

by Nancy Z on Fri, Nov 14, 2014

Park-Shin-Hye-Elle-Magazine-February-Iss

In Park Shin Hye's interview for star1 magazine's November edition, she was asked to choose a male co-star that she had the best compatibility with while filming together. She mentioned Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho.  Park said she felt she and Jang related well with each other while filming on and off the set of You're Beautiful. With Lee Min Ho, she said they worked very well together probably because of his great personality.

However, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho are about to meet a strong competition in Lee Jong Suk. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jung Suk have praised each other even before their new show, Pinocchio, started broadcasting. It would appear that their compatibility is quite high. It would be very interesting to ask the same question of Park Shin Hye again after the Pinocchio series is completed.

source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/who-is-park-shin-hyes-most-compatible-leading-man/

I think it helps a lot that they are friends and confortable with each other in real life. We can see during the press conference how they keept complimenting each other. Aww! I've totally fallen for this couple! Dalin couple, fighting!

I've always liked Shin Hye's chemistry with all her other male co-stars equally but oh gosh, there is something really special about ShinSuk here that I can't help shipping them biasedly right now. I've realized I've just fallen hard for this pairing and I think this hasn't been posted here yet but gahhh they are so adorable really, total cuties really, and who knows what else will develop from their friendship by the end of the pinocchio show when it's only the start now. Since I suspect they could even have a certain level of physical attraction for each other already hehe even going by just what has been spoken here in this interview alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSjBSwzFd7o

video credit to the pinocchio youtube channel

psh_zps5kitfukc.gif

ShinSuk2_zpswcw2l3cv.gif

Gifs made by me

Guest eppas05

Hello my chingus here;) I just finished Pinocchio Episode 4, I am so amazed with all the cast and the rest of the crew, they made me in awe, laughed so hard especially the imagination of uri InHa' appa that I think my neighbor heard me and cried with the 2 brothers knowing that their father died with his crew. I have to keep replaying this episode and still done the same, awe, laugh and cried;) I can't wait for the next week's episode. The chemistry of Jong Suk and Shin Hye was so amazing ;) This makes me laughed so hard ha ha ha ha ibjwVFlaK5izIl.gif And how can't you love this adorable sweet like angel;) B26CyMWCMAEkjk_.jpg Thank you for the rightful owners. Please keep coming;)

Bringing this over from the PSH thread

kate_USA said:

On November 21th, Park Shin Hye updated her Instagram with a photo of Lee Jong Seok.

1890446_822388211136503_2407075496407367634_o

[TRANSLATION] Here comes the promised gift for people who watched the latest episodes. Shots of “Soft Tofu(Lee JS)” from the heated debate scene, some trembling, some prettier-than-flower, some dosing off, some seemingly out of his mind. These photos were posted with his consent. ^-^ well, there. Have a great day everyone!

• Like 1

Cute behind-the-scenes photos released of ‘Pinocchio’

Updated : November 23 2014

(SBS)
Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye looked like they were hitting it off in behind-the-scenes photos of SBS’ new drama “Pinocchio” that were revealed on Sunday.

One of the pictures shows Lee and Park smiling at the camera and making the same pose. The other photo shows the two hallyu stars posing cutely, covering their faces with their hands.

(SBS)
Along with the Lee-Park photos, the broadcaster released photos of the other main actors of “Pinocchio,” including Kim Young-kwang, Lee Yu-bi, Byun Hee-bong and Shin Jeong-geun. All the actors seem to enjoy playing their characters, smiling and looking like they’ve formed close friendships.

“The continuous support from fans is helping the staff and actors to team up and focus on making a good drama. The energy from the actors is also making a bright atmosphere in the filming site, too,” a spokesperson of the drama production team was quoted as saying.

The rom-com airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

Article credit: KpopHerald

And BTS pics that haven't been posted here......

pshljs2_zps52be2d77.jpg

And this one below is a more recent one
pshljs_zpsf45110b4.jpg

credit to pinocchio drama instagram - I.G http://instagram.com/p/vuyEMKDMpB/

• Like 1

I'm Shinhye follower since stairway to heaven but not sukki. But after just 1episode of Pinocchio....I was being attracted by their on-screen chemistry.

Seeing all the old gif of jambangee cf..i must go and watch all their lovely clip.

There is few subbed video on the prescon. Thanks Elsie for the gif...sukki expression was so cute.

In addition, the night Tv interview was also so cute especially sukki defended himself saying he is jinsim (truthfully) when saying Shinhye was very beautiful when Shinhye laughed....

I'm hopeful for more lovely and super chemistry between 2 of them.

Sorry for the bad english. This is the 1st 2014 korean drama that I followed after Master'sun and The Heirs.

• Like 1

Guest MarieN1430293183

KPOP HERALD

Park, Lee show off perfect chemistry

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141130

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye and actor Lee Jong-suk have perfect chemistry on the set of the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” according to still cuts released Sunday. 

Sticking to each other all the time during the filming, the couple shared laughs and played pranks on one another. 

While they acted in a romantic scene in which Park falls asleep with her head on Lee’s arm, both tried not to laugh out loud from embarrassment. 

Most of all, the couple has led the upbeat mood on the drama set, the drama staff said. Playing pranks and jokes on each other, the filming is always carried out in a lighthearted mood, they added.

source :
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411301435283243354_2

Happy to learn that our Darling Couple are confortable with each other and act like a real couple in real life... minus the kisses but who knows ;)) ;)) ;))