Quantcast
pienocchio

[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

More on Pinnochio - Part 2

Source: DC 
Translation note: Please don’t let me be translating this for another person… honestly feels like an interesting drama anyway. 

Tue-Wed Special Drama ‘Pinocchio’ - 20 Episodes

When Pinocchio tells a lie, his nose will grow. Eventually he learned his lesson, did not tell lies anymore and became good. It is so that even a puppet could become a real boy and live happily ever after… This is the beautiful moral tale of ‘Pinocchio’. This child’s tale is well known to everyone.

However, let’s branch out our thinking a little. Is there any person who could live without lying? No, even before that, is lying always bad anyway? Is the truth always righteous and beautiful? Are there not cases where people get irrevocably hurt by truths that they could have done without knowing, and end up becoming twisted by that knowledge?

These kids are searching for the answers to these questions.

"Is there anyone who will immediately get found out when they lie? And what about if such a person became a reporter?"

Last year, in the drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’, writer Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won brought us a moving drama which talked about a boy who could read other people’s hearts. This time they will return with a story which focuses on a woman who has ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’ but became a reporter, and a man who became a reporter because he no longer believes in the truth.

A young man lost his father due to a reporter who acted on what he believed to be ‘the truth’ and displayed it to the world. To hide from the world and the publicity, he, Choi Dal-po, had to take another identity, Ki Ha-myeong. A girl who cannot stop her hiccups whenever she tells a lie, so she decides to use it as her weapon and becomes a reporter who can only tell the truth, since ‘truth means life’ to her.

However, these two people who are the same age is actually uncle and niece.(T/N: wtf.) While their families know about this strange relationship, they kept it quiet in front of them because of the influence of one mysterious person. In any case, the man and the woman became intern reporters at two different broadcast stations, with completely different aspirations and values in their heart. The two stations are rivals with one another, with a history of bad blood between them, especially the social issues departments…

A man who hates the ‘truth’ of reporters and a woman who sees ‘truth’ as important as her life. They inevitably butt heads with one another, and who knows if the resulting world they reveal is the truth? Or just another bunch of lies?

Writer Park Hye Ryun has a deft hand in building intricate stories and creating realistic characters. PD Jo Soo Won is known for his dedicated direction style and ability to wrangle multiple genres. The fact that the two are joining hands again is certainly good news for audiences. Airing in the second half of 2014, surely ‘Pinocchio’ will become another SBS drama that incites heated discussion.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Few more tidbits:

The script for ‘Pinocchio’ is completed to the 6th episode now and they are also looking for young actors to play the young versions of both the boy and the girl (I vote for the kid who always plays Young Jongsuk ).

Also, if you want more ~proof~, SBS is apparently airing two Jongsuk movies (Hot Young Bloods and The Face Reader) next week; and HYB has Kim Young Kwang in it too.

by : hitoritabi  

if they going to attend SBS drama award for this year i guess now lee jong suk turn to held park shin hye hand 

wow

I just read the article about them

now a thread was created already

daebak

Honestly when I saw there picture together

this people has a chemistry

Omona, I think I have new OTP to ship

@Nile rose said: I have news about Pinocchio Drama Joining of

10626527_885770231451950_167490590745029
 Kang Shin Il

Byun Hee Bong

Lee Pil Mo

confirmed for Pinocchio Source : PSH Arab FC on FB Source :http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php? no=2014090515030617643&type=3 Thanks chingu to post this importent information

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% transparent; text-align: left;"Shin Hye's congratulatory message for Lee Jong Suk

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background: transparent;"Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye in fall fashion

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background: transparent;"Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong interview Jambangee Fashion Winter

CASTING NEWS: Park Shin Hye confirmed for Pinocchio

por Vivi en lun, Sep 08, 2014

Park Shin Hye has officially accepted the lead role in the upcoming drama Pinocchio. Her male costar has not been cast yet, though Lee Jong Suk is still in talks for the role.

Park Shin Hye will play a young reporter who suffers from "Pinocchio syndrome," where her body won't allow her to tell a lie. Each time she lies, she hiccups. The drama will follow her and a group of other rookie reporters on the job. Now that the series details are out, Park Shin Hye does sound like a great fit for the role. The series writer reportedly envisioned the role of the innocent reporter who can't lie with Park Shin Hye in mind.

The series Pinocchio will be created by the same writer-director team behind the hit series I Hear Your Voice, so if Lee Jong Suk joins the cast, it will be a happy little I Hear Your Voice reunion!

What do you think of the casting? Who would you like to see as Park Shin Hye's male costar? Comment below!

Pinocchio will air on November 12 after the end of My Lovable GirlYou can sing up for new episode alerts HERE.

(Fuente: Via)

Source Dramafever   

Article - Lee Jong Suk Embarks on Asian Tour to Meet and Greet Fans

Date 2014.09.11 04:47

Actor and model Lee Jong Suk will start a tour of fan meetings in several Asian cities. The tour will start with ‘2014 Lee Jong Suk FANMEETING in Seoul’, on Sept. 14.

More than 2,000 people are expected to take part at the Seoul fan meeting, considering that the first Lee Jong Suk official fan club was founded in this city. In fact, this is the first meeting of Lee Jong Suk and the members of his official fan club, in more than five years that have passed since his debut. Moreover, Sept. 14, the day of the event, is actually the actor’s birthday, that he decided to spend together with his fans.

The ‘2014 Lee Jong Suk FANMEETING in Seoul’ event will take place on Sept. 14 at 5 PM at Kwangwoon University Culture Center. After the first meeting in Seoul, the tour will also stop in other six Asian cities from China, Thailand and Taiwan.

Source: Dreaming Korea