[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I'm here too! Hahaha..

:disagree:

No matter who SH or JS ends up with, as long as they are happy and so much in love, I'll always give them my blessings.

Its so much fun watching the drama cum shipping.

I realised I shipped SH with other leads whenever she is on a new drama. Haha.. meaning.. I am shipping on many ships! Hahahahaha...

Kidding..... :P

even without sub we can clearly see love between them, the  "power of love" .

but yeah it will completed if there's sub... i'am thinking of learn korean languange.. but's too difficult the place for learn too far away from my house..  :(( maybe later.........................................

yesss yess yesss. loves is in the air. so i wonder if they still keep in touch after they took cf together. they already know each other and getting closer omooo :x

I'm quit being yonghwa and shinhye shipper bc of lee jong suk. so please dont make my heart broken jongsuk and shinhye yaa

me too, i want to learn hangul so desprately. stuck with my work and i dont have time aissshh

@MayureeNokiya I want them to have baby in real live LOL more children please

why do i feel that jongsuk-shinhye meeting kinda fatethey work together as model in 2009. still young at that time.
meet again as jambangee model 2013. the shy and awkward meeting.sit beside each other at sbs award, even on stage. jongsuk always look at shinhye.and now they are in pinocchio. become natural and comfortable.omo..  :x
ljs-1_zps1ba8759a.jpg

edit: do they remember each other that they work together in 2009? i really want to ask them that question.  :-?

• Like 1

Something to buzz.

Noticed that JS ears were red most of the times especially with uri SH. Is he really that shy? Did he react the same in his previous works?

as much i would love shin hye to be the reason for that, i think it's because lots of their scenes were shot outside and it's just so friggin cold!!!!! haha

i hope to see this thread move and be filled with more people. i love the pinocchio drama thread, but it's kinda hard to spazz there for our darling couple since not everyone's into them as much as i am lol

AND PLEASE WILL SOMEBODY CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS THREAD, LIKE INTO A "REAL" COUPLE NAME? HOW ABOUT DARLING COUPLE LIKE EVERYONE ALREADY CALLS THEM???