[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

aikurochin said: why do i feel that jongsuk-shinhye meeting kinda fatethey work together as model in 2009. still young at that time.
meet again as jambangee model 2013. the shy and awkward meeting.sit beside each other at sbs award, even on stage. jongsuk always look at shinhye.and now they are in pinocchio. become natural and comfortable.omo..  :x

edit: do they remember each other that they work together in 2009? i really want to ask them that question.  :-?

Friends, I just want to ask about your idea, Can you sharing your opinion Why you ship them?

For me, I hv seen LJS interview for his fan meeting, He's mention about Shin hye's skin "it was very good skin more than him"
he said...Shin hye help him a lot for jambangee CF's interview and about his idea woman, he said " he like a smart woman,working hard and sometime can take care of him too.  that's all make me thinking of Shin hye!
:))

For Shin hye, I just notice her on the second of pinocchio press conference, they're look very tired.
so both lost mind LJS was talking something wrong (he's very straight) and shin hye try to stop him by cover his mouth.
both end up to say "sorry"
she's really worry about him, look like she forgot, they're sitting in public.

wherever, they're just friend, close friend  or more than friend, I love them!!!

:\"> :\"> :\">

(0.26 she try to cover LJS mouth)

sorry for my bad english
:P

when i see this article class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[ARTICLE] Lee Jong Suk says Kim Woo Bin is the Only Friend He Can Lean Onand try to relate withtumblr_ng1pwx91Df1tkq3l4o1_250.gif tumblr_ng1pwx91Df1tkq3l4o2_250.gif
tumblr_ng1pwx91Df1tkq3l4o3_250.gif tumblr_ng1pwx91Df1tkq3l4o4_250.gif

somehow, i can see how jongsuk think about shinhye. just my opinion.hhmmm :-? what i'm talking abouttrying to relate deeply into this shipping fandom. =))
cr:pienocchio

There's OTP  thread for Darling  couple. Wohooooooooo !. So happy. I friggin love them so much.I have shipped them even before Pinocchio. My dream couple. I believe in them. :x :D

there is new one? or y

ok i'll PM the mod now and ask to change it into Darling couple thread... :D

EDIT: i asked the mods to rename it like this:
[OFFICIAL] DARLING Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye)

i hope that's ok with you guys... :-S

cc: @moderator. please help us to change it

I'm running from Pinocchio thread to here lol (and now I have to switch between these 2 thread for all day hehe)
I hope this place will be fulfilled very quickly from our Darling Couple love
rn6AcPGg.jpg