[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Spoiler

CzsIrqHUkAIbhRf.jpg&key=10e6872f38142d79

:blink: tell the truth i ship him with gil ra im long time a go..so he end up with someone who look like Hjw.:sweatingbullets:. I know this is out of topict, buuuut i just want to courage darling couple to do so, now days koreans is different society though, they can accept celebrity dating news openly.

Wait our darling open up about their relathionship.17.jpg

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, k_xs said:

Aren't they the cutest? Haha :blush: 

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co6_400.gif tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co7_400.gif

Hide contents

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co1_400.gif tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co2_400.gif

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co3_400.gif tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co5_400.gif

This kiss always gives me butterflies. He's had so many hot kisses with other people..but this, is innocence.. especially that kiss on the cheek at the end.. and the kiss on the forehead.. they weren't scripted and were spur of the moment additions by him.. like..he found her so pretty that he couldn't help but kiss her cheek.. :wub:

My babies.. :wub:

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Guest pineapplejam1 said:

Shoot me.. i am not going anywhere..

u guys not even JS fans.. u didnt know that today he had an event dont you??

u just repeating things from the PAST all over again..

at least my people is better who always keep updating about our bias activity 

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU?!! 

FYI, I OWN THE THIRD MOST LIKED LEE JONG SUK FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK. DONT COME HERE TO TELL US THINGS. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A FAN? YOU HONESTLY CALL YOURSELF A FAN? JUST GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY. Seriously, what is wrong with your head and your life? How sad are you as a person?! 

And don't talk about where he is or what event he has. Trust me, we know enough. 

Twitchy little featherless git.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, pinocchioAsh said:

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU?!! 

FYI, I OWN THE THIRD MOST LIKED LEE JONG SUK FANPAGE ON FACEBOOK. DONT COME HERE TO TELL US THINGS. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A FAN? YOU HONESTLY CALL YOURSELF A FAN? JUST GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY. Seriously, what is wrong with your head and your life? How sad are you as a person?! 

why are you still answering her? There is nothing sadder than an attention seeker who can't get attention. Just let her be. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

1580.jpgThese ones..x0PRWqQtGep7mo0d1M2v9LFh3eXfK2lgTdD0F1dVtumblr_nnw23i8N7k1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

:wub:

P.S: I passed my Korean Beginner 1 level tests! Got 100% scholarship for the next trimester too.. :D **le me dancing** :D

@mujay sweetie..let's just ignore them..their desperation makes me laugh.. just report the message.. I won't bother replying anymore .. **happy bubble**

Congratulation dear@ash, waa your so smart are you:wub:

i  wish all good.came to your study and life as well,:astonished:...take care your health okey...

Seem our boy working hard before enlisting, i think we set a plan to their announcment after that right..?

We life in delululand, every one free to post their though and  their wish here.

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, mujay said:

Congratulation dear@ash, waa your so smart are you:wub:

i  wish all good.came to your study and life as well,:astonished:...take care your health okey...

Seem our boy working hard before enlisting, i think we set a plan to their announcment after that right..?

We life in delululand, every one free to post their though and  their wish here.

Thank youuuu!! My health is okay now.. touchwood :) thank you so much!

Our boy is really working very very hard.. so is baby girl.. she's growing prettier and more elegant with each passing day.. as for the haters, I have the perfect retort.. 

Fire away...I'm ready.. :D

tumblr_nhp0b5L8q31tt3pp7o1_500.gif

And as for the "event" she was talking about its just a Lock and Lock finding event. :blink: I didn't see any necessity to upload it here. Still. Here it is.

15591231_1367886129951683_71534919016240

• Like 7

This is after he served his country.

keep up darling lovers...just 4 years to wait.

Btw, did you read SH seem have other drama on cable tv,:)..like always the timing is so right. Post produce drama on same year the different is the day airing time, like you know darling's they avoid to go head to head, but prefer the continued a day to indulge us.:wub:

Darling i know how to read trough your time to choose the project...busy day...and rest day must be sincron .:astonished:

tumblr_inline_niqewsI9wJ1sd3xh3.gif

• Like 8

To my fellow darling shippers, Never Argue with Someone who Believes  their Own Lies..they start crap because they have such a low self esteem&unhappy lives&are childish&for some reason they just have nothing better to do with their time...so pls just ignore that particular richard simmons...expect the bullshits from them BUT never accept it

Edited by DarlaAnuar
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

P.S: I passed my Korean Beginner 1 level tests! Got 100% scholarship for the next trimester too.. :D **le me dancing** :D

Congratulations Ash! :thumbsup:

You did great! Continue learning and sharing with us your love for Darling couple :wink:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, mujay said:

tumblr_inline_niqewsI9wJ1sd3xh3.gif

I never got tired of watching this. The way Jongsuk kisses, holds and wraps his arm around Shinhye is very much a man in love. The way both of them kisses, closes their eyes and sways to the beat of their heart is very much alive. They are perfectly made for each other. :blush::blush::blush:

• Like 10