[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

2 hours ago, mamakorean said:

Well, i heard he  is trying to  stop, at least, he said that.

And yaaaaaaah what? i didn't know that they moved together ;)

No..that was when JS moved to new apartment seem SH help him...they not  do that..:blush:.

What happen with the page..??

Yesterday i step on 900 pages already...:crazy:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

Let's take a trip down the memory lane :))

Dispatch retaliates with additional photos of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

Published: JULY 1 2015

Dispatch has released an additional set of pictures of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on an alleged after breaking news that the two were the newest celebrity couple, only to have the relationship denied by both respective agencies. 

On July 1st, Dispatch broke news claiming that the star couple from hit drama Pinocchio is reported to be dating and were spotted going on cute dates in Korea as well as abroad. However, not long after, Park Shin Hye’s agency quickly denied the relationship, instead stating that the two were merely close friends.

In response, Dispatch has released additional photos capturing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on an alleged date together.

The following is a direct translation of the post made by Dispatch

↓↓↓ This is when Park Shin Hye meets a “male”friend. ↓↓↓

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Hugs are a must.

She doesn’t attempt to hide her car.

↓↓↓ This is when Park Shin Hye meets her “boy”friend. ↓↓↓

First, she carefully hides her car in her boyfriend’s parking lot.

… and at a fast pace she GOes

Gets on the elevator.

When they leave the house, they leave separately.

The man gets the car ready first and Park Shin Hye gets in, always cautious of her surroundings.

… and when they’re done their date…?

Moving carefully and taking cover.

… and carefully getting in her own car.

This is how Lee Jong Suk is with his “girl”friend.

Lee Jong Suk used to live in Oksu and moved to Hannam in June.

But where did he go? He headed to the new house in May with Park Shin Hye, the new, empty house.

Like the times when Park Shin Hye always came first to Lee Jong Suk…

He waits for Park Shin Hye in front of her car…

…picked her up and dropped her off…

↓↓↓ But! They always took the utmost precaution. ↓↓↓

He swapped between his first car, a CLS 350…

…and his Porche 911, going back and forth between the two.

She was extremely careful too.

“Dalpo, you’re here?”

After they finished their drive…

…and came back past 1AM.

This was 3 days ago, on June 28th.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye say they’re only friends.

That friendship…

… We hope it lasts forever.

Netizens found Dispatch’s latest set of photos hilarious as they think Dispatch released the additional photos because they were upset the dating rumor was denied. Many seem to think that Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are actually dating, despite the denials.

1. [+3256, – 33] Dispatch is pissed cuz they denied the rumors ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+3114, -30]  Holy that’s awesome at the end “We hope your friendship lasts forever” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2678, -28] “We hope your friendship lasts forever” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I love how Dispatch retaliated more photos when PSH and LJS's respective agencies denied the rumor. <3

I do have a question though. Did their agencies ever rejected the rumor again after the retaliated photos of Dispatch was posted? Thank you! 

I really love the part " PARK SHIN HYE ALWAYS CAME FIRST TO LEE JONG SUK". Dispatch knows how to makes us delulus. hehehheee... and like the song that he posted recently that he is rasional with other girls but with his "girl"friend" is so special. it makes me happy... and they really in sync this year..

• Like 7

17 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Dalin spam 101:

...about wedding gowns... :)

and about the wedding gown in her photoshoot. she is so beautiful... and as i read about her conversation with her best friend hyorim which she said that it's about her to wed. and she answered that there is an order about it. it should be the older first. i love about the wedding conversation between the two... it's like that maybe her best friend knew that she's not single anymore that's why she told her that she is ready to wed. hehehheheee...

sorry don't mind me.... just my delulu things..... smile and happy and peace....

yippieeee    it's 900 pages already...

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 7

I noticed Darling fans who are not active in soompi said SH is the one who wants to keep their relationship in private... And fans keep supporting it... since it's just a rumour fans made with no such proof so i assume they are still close friends with special relationship.

:wub: their relationship is unknown but full of mystery...

Hmmm ok this is just to share what i think yooo.... his assistant went to Hyung Premier but not JS.... Kinda funny though, if his assistant had spare time and could come and so could JS, but he did not come, why? For just an ordinary friend he would come i reckon...but for private matter to avoid rumour again, yeaaahhh better to hide laa ha ha ha...:blush: And his assistant thanked him for the ticket??? Wkwkwk ..... Did i get wrong info? 

At the same time, he posted his sad face on his IG.... Let's say his Ig mainly for fans, true!!! But he sometime does convey his feeling, like wanting to share his feeling with his fans...If neither of these are in sync then i would assume they dont have special relationship at the moment, but heeeyyy we always find logic coincident, not we create them to be connected each other but they already are...therefore I am still here sharing the joy! 

Dont wanna create war here with other shippers... We have enough for our plates, just want to share my feeling about my Darlings...where is the right place to share this feeling? Isnt this thread created to share our feeling and support? As long as we follow Soompi Rules we can share anything, :frown:cant we?? Of course I wouldnt mention names... Some of you dont feel comfortable right? Let's play knock knock who is there ok?? 

I would believe JS has relationship with other woman not base on BtS or anything that can be seen by others or recorded, coz there were many people and cameras were rolling around them, they're both actors doing their work. What D had for me was proof, coz we didnt know anything before, did we?? Those were captured months after Pino, even while D hadn't revealed many fans already noticed they often went out together with other friends... Like riding horse, golfing, climbing, bowling..., when SH grandpa passed away many fans also saw Js was there by her side... Spotted JS and SH couple times in same locations but walked separately... Also Js went to her parents resto...spotted bought a lady present when it's SH's Mom bday. Kfans have info but true fans keep it in private even many of them dont deny their relationship. Well, this happened more than a year ago.... How are their doing now after D?? Mystery.... 

His words gave me assurance he is a loyal man when he said it's hard to fall in love while filming..woooo hooo so if we use bts to believe he's in love wt other woman dont you think it's too early to tell? Just wait to see them going out "outside" their work...like dining together in an italian resto maybe... Wkwkwk Lol and Lol sorry guys... Ha ha ha but heeeyy you should provide proof or at least someone have seen them together and hooollllaaaaaa captured via mobile...otherwise if come to this thread without bringing evident ..... Are you ok?? 

I havent seen any proof that he's in love with      other woman, except He's quite touchy2 ha ha ha to his co, but i personally think it was merely to get the feeling so they could act naturally in front of camera. He even stated when he's filming he'll become the character in the film. Many times i saw him doing touchy2 thing to almost everyone from young to old, girl or boy, man and woman...he's kinda giving his warmest feeling to everyone...I also saw him touched his fan's hair while he's walking away...

After his movie finished He stated "Goodbye" to his character..... i am wrong? 

There are other celebs out there who at first denied their relationships even when media already knew about them. Feel free to use our own feeling to either accept or deny Darlings relationship coz none of them have confirmed or denied by their own... 

To me his other woman that hater claimed has never showed affection toward JS more than just a friend, she just felt comfortable acting together, learned and gave full support to him,.. Thumbs up!! He even respect her by calling her Noona... 

Let's say JS is in love with his Noona and will soon be revealed it? Has this hater checked that she's not in a relationship with other man? Well correct me if i am mistaken,  i dont see she has special feeling toward him... Maybe i am blind... Ha ha ha..yeaahhh  for haters i am totally blind! 

Honestly i dont know her well, but a pretty and talented lady like her who now is in her 30's... Wouldnt see meet other actors or men at her age? I mean yeaaahhh you could fall in love while filming but after it, time will explain everything right? And also i feel she keeps distance to most of her costars... She has good reputation...Maybe she already has someone special at her heart. 

You may feel annoying reading my post, sorry..... I want to share to haters...please just be reasonable...:flushed: No point to come here, just wasting time...

Peace Everyone!

• Like 11

Yaaaah kekeke is she dropping some hints? Yah just say oppa lets get married kekeke

Anyway, look what her close friend said ( i cannot post this idk why )

HyoRim: "you can get married now, very pretty"

Shinhye: "there's order, starts from older sisters" lolol

Also her brother said "Get married i want nephews"

They know something? My delululu mund is going crazyyyyy

• Like 11

10 hours ago, mamakorean said:

Yaaaah kekeke is she dropping some hints? Yah just say oppa lets get married kekeke

Waaahhhh, grrrrrrrrrr feel my delulu mode is always on...haaaahhhh they always make us wonder.... :wub: thank u fans...you've made my day! 

feeling blessed you're here to give support as always... 

Hope JS will be the one that can make my girl happy... Ooohh Pino... Oooh Pino... My fav Darls!

hv a good day friends....

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 8

yuhuu!!! it is a good photo for star 900 pages!! i feel so happy with all your messages  girls!!! :w00t: with our dream..wedding dress (well it's just a photo haha) then a friend making a "joke to her" ahahaha well i feel happy! well it's just my delulu mode..can i wish more??? (well just a little darling couple...just a little more ahhaha)

• Like 6

4 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

And for today morning.. within 18 minutes of each other.. :P:D did someone say we are delusional? Hell yea! We are! Because they give us a reason to be delusional all the damn time! :wub:

P.S: Sukie Binnie will always make me happy! :D My babies!!

look the ring of psh!! ahahaha my delulu mode is joking me hahaha:phew:

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 4

Ha ha ha traaaa laaaa laaaa traaaa liii liiiiii what A HAPPY DAY!! Maybe they were hanging out together....said who? said ME!! Ha ha ha.... Knock knock!! Are you listening friends.... Wake up wake up, Let's Celebrate!!:blush: xmas is coming to town....

• Like 5

10 hours ago, mamakorean said:

did her brother really say that ? it's really a big hint. hehehheeeee... 

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

And for today morning.. within 18 minutes of each other.. :P:D did someone say we are delusional? Hell yea! We are! Because they give us a reason to be delusional all the damn time! :wub:

P.S: Sukie Binnie will always make me happy! :D My babies!!

WHAT A GOOD WAY TO START MY DAY!!! 

The both of them never fail to make the fans happy with their posts :)))

OMG JONG SUK AND WOO BIN TOGETHER AGAIN!!! MY FEELS ARE EXPLODING RIGHT NOW!!! I REALLY MISS THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN THESE TWO. 

Side note: It would have been nice if Shin Hye was also in the picture though since all of them are REALLY CLOSE hahahahaha.

In my delulu mind right now

SH: Why aren't you replying to me?

JS: I'm sorry. I'm having selfie time with Woo Bin right now. 

HAHAHA XD

Lastly, CONGRATULATIONS GUYS! WE MADE IT TO 900 PAGES!!! So proud of us right now hahaha! <3

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, pineapplejam1 said:

it is because JS first who fall in love with his recent costar :phew:

JS is so affectionate towards her and always looking for attention.. did u ever see JS like that to any other?? Nope. Even LBY who he's adore so much. Its just like older sister and little brother. 

i know that u here will say that JS is like that, that he loves skinship either to man or woman. But i think that u all guys smart enough to distinguish a casual skinship like he always do to everyone with skinship which shows that he is interested and in love.

i qoute ur words "but a pretty and talented lady like her who now is in her 30's... Wouldnt see meet other actors or men at her age?" of course she meet a man.. he is JS. HAHAHAHA!!

aaaaaaaannnddd... after a 3648565037386 coincidence, this morning JS updated his IG because his new girl will have an event later. if u are JS fans, u will noticed. EVERYTIME, his new girl have an event or a news or if she overseas, he always updated his SNS, either weibo or IG. and they will dissapeared when his new girl did not have a news or an event. i dont tell this without a proof. u can call me if u want a proof. he is ALWAYS doing this after his drama ended.

now, i guess im right if i say that u all guys are delusions?? hahahahahahahaha

and plus.. his staffs and his new girl staffs always talk to each other casually even on SNS, they know each other schedule and always likes photo about JS and his new girl, theyre openly chat. JS and his new girl even go to salon together.

Just prepare yourself guys :vicx:

i came to this because the other thread had so much proof and "interesting" stuff. we can guess what is JS doing next when it comes to his new girl thats why become boring because we already know the truth. 

you can visit there.. sure that it can entertained you guys :smirk:

and im just telling the truth. just like in pinocchio said.. no matter how hard you deny it, you just cant change the truth

right???

Sweetheart, WE DON'T NEED TO STALK OTHER THREADS OR TROLL THEM BECAUSE WE ARE BLOODY CONFIDENT ABOUT OUR SHIP.

AND YOU, SO CLEARLY, ARE NOT :D

Thanks for. Helping us reach 900! :D

• Like 9

nothing to surprise even Shinhye and HHJ having the same stylist/make-up artist from JennyHouse saloon..and JS also their customer too.. 

#justhelpingthisthreadtoreach900page ;)

46 minutes ago, pineapplejam1 said:

well I AM BLOODY CONFIDENT TOO thats why i dare to talk here.

i will not embarrass myself if i am not CONFIDENT and dont have a proof.

and you.. dont be too confident.. u will humiliating later :relieved:

youre welcome!

Why will I be humiliated? Do you even know what shipping is about? Its not about creating chaos and pointing fingers and playing blame games. Its not a damn competition!

Tomorrow if either Shin Hye or Jong Suk finds happiness or gets married WE WOULD STILL BE HERE BEING HAPPY AND SHIPPING! Honestly how old are you and HOW JOBLESS are you? Clearly, you have no life, and all the joy you derive comes from being a Richard Simmons here! 

Get a life.

And yes, I can see how confident you are to be constantly trolling here. I PITY YOUR INSECURE SOUL!

Admins is there no way to stop this person from commenting here?!!! Please ban them for good!

• Like 12