[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

so far, i've been silent lurker in this thread..

but right now, i just want to share feeling about this

early this mornig, i saw some airport photo of JS recent costar heading to tokyo.. for some reason i feel sad about it

it's like JS is repeating history but with a new girl.. and i guees my guessing about JS and his recent costar is true..

i'm sorry if i bother you guys in this thread.. i just.. i dont know, i am feeling down right now as shipper who support them from the very beginning, i dont know if 'this world' can be so frustating and make my heart broke

19 minutes ago, pineapplejam said:

so far, i've been silent lurker in this thread..

but right now, i just want to share feeling about this

early this mornig, i saw some airport photo of JS recent costar heading to tokyo.. for some reason i feel sad about it

it's like JS is repeating history but with a new girl.. and i guees my guessing about JS and his recent costar is true..

i'm sorry if i bother you guys in this thread.. i just.. i dont know, i am feeling down right now as shipper who support them from the very beginning, i dont know if 'this world' can be so frustating and make my heart broke

Han Hyo Joo is going to Tokyo for a photoshoot. Why does that make you sad? She's a professional and she has to travel for work, same as Jong Suk. She also has an agency in Japan, so she's probably heading over there to do promo for W's eventual airing in Japan.

ETA: I want to be polite to the opposite shippers, because I'm an adult, but just because someone tags a picture with their ship name doesn't mean it's true. Shin Hye has other shippers from other fandoms that are still going on, even when one half of the ship is very publicly dating a person who isn't Shin Hye. Until there's irrefutable proof, I think it's too early to be mourning the end of the Darling couple. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, melonchan said:

Han Hyo Joo is going to Tokyo for a photoshoot. Why does that make you sad? She's a professional and she has to travel for work, same as Jong Suk. 

because this gonna be their first 'coincidence' for so many coincidence later.. ??

its like JS and SH last year.. coincidence turns to Dispatch and maybe this time JS will admit dating with HHJ

8 minutes ago, pineapplejam said:

because this gonna be their first 'coincidence' for so many coincidence later.. ??

its like JS and SH last year.. coincidence turns to Dispatch and maybe this time JS will admit dating with HHJ

If HHJ continues to show up at areas where Jong Suk is filming/shooting/working, and disappearing for weeks at a time and then flying from one country to another during an important time to Jong Suk, and starts hanging out with his circle of friends....then I think you might have a point to worry about. But Dispatch is silent.

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, melonchan said:

If HHJ continues to show up at areas where Jong Suk is filming/shooting/working, and disappearing for weeks at a time and then flying from one country to another during an important time to Jong Suk, and starts hanging out with his circle of friends....then I think you might have a point to worry about. But Dispatch is silent.

it will happen in short time i think..

but from today, my guessing about W couple is like 30% correct.. ofc Dispatch is silent right now.. they will throw "the bomb" later.. when the time is coming

6 minutes ago, pineapplejam said:

it will happen in short time i think..

but from today, my guessing about W couple is like 30% correct.. ofc Dispatch is silent right now.. they will throw "the bomb" later.. when the time is coming

I'm not as pessimistic as you are, but I also was pleasantly surprised by when the Darlings became real. All we can do is wait and see. I wish both of them the best and hope they're happy now.

• Like 7

@pineapplejam You actually came to post on an PSH LJS couple thread, your hopes and dreams for a coupling of HHJ and LJS.  LOLOL:lol::lol::lol: How sad and desperate :rolleyes:.  You really should go to the HHJ and LJS they will ecstatically welcome this news...:lol::lol::lol:.  "Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be / Just a dream and the wind to carry me / And soon I will be free".. oh I love that Christopher Cross song.

• Like 15

On 23/09/2016 at 4:16 PM, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

You count your chickens before the eggs have been laid. Forget the hatching of the eggs! 

Most of us here aren't going to leave until both LJS and PSH marry other people. Even then we'll be there to support them individually. At least you should have checked the thread you're posting in before ensuing chaos :P:D

P.S: Sorry @happygoluckygirl0918 I have no idea why the quote box came, and now I can't delete it! :D

• Like 12

It's their life, for god sake! I don't understand why are you so down if one of them are dating other pple? It's not the end of the world. We love & support our otp for many reasons & we have no control over their life. Let them choose whoever they want to be happy with. And stop worrying for things which is not even proven yet! Even if they are (js& whoever he falls in love with) dating in real life, can you pray for their happiness? Isn't it part of loving someone too? @pineapplepine i'm sorry if you feel heartbroken but their personal business is none of our business & please love your otp sincerely

Yeeehhh after long time i can log in again... Love reading ur comments folks.

This forum is very quite despite lots of hits about our lovely pies still together. I think we as their fans support their current projects, we want them get Awards (Best Actor, Best Couple, etc) it's their achievements for being internationally recognized.. Huuuhuuhuu so sssstttt dont make any noise that can distract our uri darlings to be successful. 

To be honest i always read all ur comments everyday, it's my daily vitamin. I do notice our Captain is also very quite since she is very supportive... Well done RZ!

Ok ok let the hints keep flowing... Ha ha ha i guess for those of u who are new here you may not notice what is happening with them... Only some who keep following these 2 know they are doing well. 

I wouldnt be bothered with the hype now... their current projects must succeed ... There will be many new shippers coming next ... Keep strong friends... Remember? 1 year off ... Ha ha ha doing everything together... Come on...their relationship is not a lovely dovey one...their both challange their acting skills together, sharpen it, and are supporting each others... This is Blast!! Superb... Stronger than just romantic thingy..forget about the touchy touchy ones... Haaaiiiiyyaaaahhh that for teens.. Sorry I am an Ahjuma..

Dont know what to say... Ha ha ha for you who want to know how strong they are, i guess u all need to read this thread from page 1.... Then u will find the hints... How matured their relationship is..  Well they probably just a very very close BF who want to hang out just the two only or with their curcular friends... hellooo???

Peace!!  

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Sid01 said:

Yeeehhh after long time i can log in again... Love reading ur comments folks.

This forum is very quite despite lots of hits about our lovely pies still together. I think we as their fans support their current projects, we want them get Awards (Best Actor, Best Couple, etc) it's their achievements for being internationally recognized.. Huuuhuuhuu so sssstttt dont make any noise that can distract our uri darlings to be successful. 

To be honest i always read all ur comments everyday, it's my daily vitamin. I do notice our Captain is also very quite since she is very supportive... Well done RZ!

Ok ok let the hints keep flowing... Ha ha ha i guess for those of u who are new here you may not notice what is happening with them... Only some who keep following these 2 know they are doing well. 

I wouldnt be bothered with the hype now... their current projects must succeed ... There will be many new shippers coming next ... Keep strong friends... Remember? 1 year off ... Ha ha ha doing everything together... Come on...their relationship is not a lovely dovey one...their both challange their acting skills together, sharpen it, and are supporting each others... This is Blast!! Superb... Stronger than just romantic thingy..forget about the touchy touchy ones... Haaaiiiiyyaaaahhh that for teens.. Sorry I am an Ahjuma..

Dont know what to say... Ha ha ha for you who want to know how strong they are, i guess u all need to read this thread from page 1.... Then u will find the hints... How matured their relationship is..  Well they probably just a very very close BF who want to hang out just the two only or with their curcular friends... hellooo???

Peace!!  

This !! I needed to read something like this!

Thank youuuu!!! You said everything that I couldn't express! 

• Like 9

there are chaos on ig...and i saw some pics which claimed by other shippers about their airport fashion... and one thing i want to say, if Jongsuk had his big ring on his finger, he used the ring since a long ago, so any shippers should hardworking to search anything about this guy & i spotted he used the ring on the same finger since 2013 but maybe way before that year(but now he changed the style, mostly a chrome heart ring).. for Darling fans, u have your own believe on Darling couple..its a natural thing new couple comes and go,new shippers will try to prove their evidences to survive..we are not the guardian for our biases and so other the party...i ship SH with many guys before but i have to say this Darling one of the most mysterious couple i ever ship.. if u have your weak heart, u may feel hurt by other shipper.. all shippers have to realize they will hurt too someday if their OTP gone wrong or marry other people.. we have Dispatch pics & videos,  they didn't...but i pray that Dispatch should stay away from Darling..lol

12 minutes ago, juanaJ said:

there are chaos on ig...and i saw some pics which claimed by other shippers about their airport fashion... and one thing i want to say, if Jongsuk had his big ring on his finger, he used the ring since a long ago, so any shippers should hardworking to search anything about this guy & i spotted he used the ring on the same finger since 2013 but maybe way before that year(but now he changed the style, mostly a chrome heart ring).. for Darling fans, u have your own believe on Darling couple..its a natural thing new couple comes and go,new shippers will try to prove their evidences to survive..we are not the guardian for our biases and so other the party...i ship SH with many guys before but i have to say this Darling one of the most mysterious couple i ever ship.. if u have your weak heart, u may feel hurt by other shipper.. all shippers have to realize they will hurt too someday if their OTP gone wrong or marry other people.. we have Dispatch pics & videos,  they didn't...but i pray that Dispatch should stay away from Darling..lol

can i say that they didn't yet??

• Like 1

B) They're both brand ambassadors for Burberry, so their coats are sponsored. I'm not bothered about airport fashion. JS has been hanging out with his friends and staff for the past few weeks. I get it, I really do - the post drama high/low for ships is a crazy hazy time. But I think it's a little too premature to sound the alarm over, and lord knows the korean fandom - ie, the ones who actually know anything, are notoriously tight lipped about their faves' whereabouts. Plus Shin Hye was lying low after that unfortunate controversy over her nails so she wasn't on SNS updating everyone about everything.

It's all in the eye of the beholder, ultimately. We don't know anything, only can infer -- and from the past two years, the shared circle of friends, the business overlaps - her friend Jain Song is working with him, they both use Jenny House for styling/makeup, the astonishing time coincidences with graduations, birthdays, and photoshoots, Dispatch photos, there are more candid photos of each other on their instagrams than with other co-stars, the timing of Jong Suk's food truck, reuniting after the drama ended more than once -- Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are very close friends who treat each other differently than their other friends. Even if their romance has cooled, I think we can all agree that their friendship was and is a charming relationship filled with hundred of details that mean something, even if most of it was private.

I happen to think they're still together. You can be sad about their romance being apparently over one airplane flight and a similar coat, but there's two years of greatness and hours of BTS to remember them by.

• Like 15

i  don't mind confronting with other shipper, if they come here ranting about their otp

but this pretender people who admit as darling shipper, ranting here with their doubts and negativity things that i can't stand

why do i have to explain everything if you are trully darling shipper ? if you are trully darling shipper, and you read this thread from the very beginning

i quarantee you will have not such a thing called ranting and doubting in your heart..

unless you are just a teenager who didn't know about the true story of our darling here..

so if you feel sad about your own feeling, but spread your negative thoughts here, you should stay away from here..

but, like my friends said. everybodies welcomed here..

i say thanks if you stop right now...

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, myaShe said:

i  don't mind confronting with other shipper, if they come here ranting about their otp

but this pretender people who admit as darling shipper, ranting here with their doubts and negativity things that i can't stand

why do i have to explain everything if you are trully darling shipper ? if you are trully darling shipper, and you read this thread from the very beginning

i quarantee you will have not such a thing called ranting and doubting in your heart..

unless you are just a teenager who didn't know about the true story of our darling here..

so if you feel sad about your own feeling, but spread your negative thoughts here, you should stay away from here..

but, like my friends said. everybodies welcomed here..

i say thanks if you stop right now...

I agree with @myaShe, @melonchan, @silent_shipper87. I believe there are other shippers lurking around reading darling shippers' posts. You are welcome to hang around and read our posts...but please DO NOT MASQUERADE as a darling shipper who is shaken, depressed and doubtful and subtly promoting that the other ship is sailing because both were wearing Burberry coats or both are now in Japan. If you are supporting the other ship, please post in their forum. You will find like-minded people who will agree with you. We would like to keep the atmosphere here friendly, fun and filled with best wishes for our couple, be it individually or together. So please do not spread negativity and flame fan wars or competition between the two ships. We mind our own business, you mind yours. As what @myaShe said, if you are a teenager who does not know the true story of darling couple, and we have interpreted the intention of your posts wrongly, I apologise.

• Like 10

Folks... Let other threads be blossomed... They need it... We Don't..

We want to see our lovely pies get some Awards they deserve...keep supporting!! It's about APAN at the moment right? We need some boosters for them to get rewards, these new fans, new shippers will help them.      Of course you will see their costars's togetherness, just be wise.. How could they get best couple Award if they stop the chemistry after the drama... Haiiiiyaaahhh

To me, this long relationship is enough as a big sign...before Pino till now, they still support each other and are in the loop, do not feel bother by some hints from what they wear, IG, bla bla bla even I am happy to know it...  it's Entertainment industry, they will use our lovely pies and co-stars to promote many things.. Look at their followers, unbelievable! It must create hypes... Whatever these couples wear will sell , remember when our pies often color coordinated... Yeaaahhh I reckon it's part of their promotions...their fans' art works help to promote what they wear...

Buuuuttt heyyy... I dont need to vulgarly explain what happened behind our eyes.. Ha ha ha you all know what happened in July 20xx right?? Ahhhhhh Gooossshhh, you can tell from their taste of musics, their hobbies, His fave food, etc... SH is very private but JS is pretty honest, sometime we can find the truth from his mouth..but not from SH, very silent... 

I havent watched both of their current dramas... i bet D and W must be very good, they have made people so obsessed ...and then will be JL soon and so on so on...

Even JS said 1 year has been wasted for not acting, but his decision brought their relationship this far. Maybe that what SH wanted, confirming their true feeling after Pino.. Coz our boy when he is acting become the drama character, his feeling is too into it.. After withdrawal from his character then he can be himself again... 

There were many coincidences made because of promotions or specific purposes, you will notice this become like a patern after the drama ends... Yes, will be repeated again like Pino i reckon coz that stimulate people to keep obsessed and addictive like a mouse trap ha ha ha.

So our days being in the trap have passed, we see and know their relationship is still blossom even our thread is passive ha ha ha,.. Need some people to come and ignite the fire again?? Wkwkwk  ssstttt these two are still in the loop whether as BF or L.

Wasnt that we used to hope they have an everlasting friendship, stay quite ...  

Cheers n hv a sweet day!

Note: how cant I send my post with emoji, hmmm weird! Anyone know? soompi does not allow me to post emoji ... Hiiiksss

• Like 5

Yayyyyy our Darling couple has nominations in their respectively dramas "W Two Worlds" and "Doctors" :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Top Excellent Actor- Miniseries  & Top Excellent Actress- Miniseries 

here the news on Soompi:!!!

Cr: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/26/stars-w-descendants-sun-reply-1988-nominated-2016-apan-star-awards/

Stars Of “W,” “Descendants Of The Sun,” “Reply 1988,” And More Nominated For 2016 APAN Star Awards

The nominees have been revealed for the 2016 APAN Star Awards, and as can be predicted from the headlining dramas this year, the competition is fierce.

The APAN Star Awards have been held since 2012, and this year, will be reviewing 63 dramas that were aired between the period of September 2015 and September 2016, including works like “Descendants of the Sun,” “Reply 1988,” “Another Oh Hae Young,” “W,” “Doctors,” “Uncontrollably Fond,” “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,”and more.

Here are the nominees:

Best new actor:

Kang Min Hyuk — SBS’s “Entertainer

Kwak Si Yang — SBS’s “Second to Last Love

Kim Min Suk — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Park Bo Gum — tvN’s “Reply 1988”

Yoon Kyun Sang — SBS’s “Doctors”

Best new actress:

Kim Go Eun — tvN’s “Cheese in the Trap

Kim Yoo Jung — KBS’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds”

Nana — tvN’s “The Good Wife”

Park So Dam — tvN’s “Cinderella With Four Knights”

Hyeri — tvN’s “Reply 1988”

Best couple:

Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye — SBS’s “Doctors”

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin — tvN’s “Another Oh Hae Young

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo — MBC’s “W”

Best actor in a miniseries (top excellence award):

Kim Rae Won — SBS’s “Doctors”

Song Joong Ki — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Lee Jong Suk — MBC’s “W”

Jo Jin Woong — tvN’s “Signal

Best actress in a miniseries (top excellence award):

Kim Hye Soo — tvN’s “Signal”

Park Shin Hye — SBS’s “Doctors”

Song Hye Kyo — KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Han Hyo Joo — MBC’s “W”

Grand Excellence Award:

16 nominees for top excellence awards

• Like 7

It's been ages since my last post. I only come here when I have time and read all my fellow shippers' lovely posts. But, because of what happened in our thread recently, I had to log-in and post sth. 

I'm currently on this one and only ship. I don't go to other shippers' threads. Have no interests in lurking whatsoever. So, I don't like get why some immature Darling shipper's destroyers would want to come here and post some bad stuff, to make us feel uneasy. Are you out of your mind? Why don't you just stay in your fandom???? Be all delulu you want in your zone. And, don't you dare tell other people to stop being delulu, just because you think your ship is real and others are not. We have the right to do and feel whatever we wanna do and feel. But, please do and feel in your shipper world not ours.

Don't let me start on making comparison here, cos what you've got so far CANNOT compare to what we've got since, well, Jambangee's photoshoot in 2013.... oh or even way back to Beyond closets fashion show in 2009. So, again, please just stay at where you belong. Don't be jealous too much, so that you have to come here to convince yourself by making some nasty comments towards our ship.

• Like 11