[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

7 hours ago, aydenJ said:

Woaaww hold on ladies ( and gentlemen if any).. Anybody needs somber pills? 

Let's not believe on coincidences, let's not trust Dispatch, let's not pay any attention on fans pics or videos. Let's not interpret their interviews or any articles in medias about darling couple. Let's not!  Only trust the bts pics & off cam pics. You'll find the truth! *hiccup *hiccup *hiccup

AydenJ, Apparently we just cause nuisance by referencing Pinocchio. That's what I got told today. But hey.. referencing other dramas is perfectly fine. 

I guess I'm getting too old for this shipping business. I need a break from all the foolishness. :confused:

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

AydenJ, Apparently we just cause nuisance by referencing Pinocchio. That's what I got told today. But hey.. referencing other dramas is perfectly fine. 

I guess I'm getting too old for this shipping business. I need a break from all the foolishness. :confused:

Dear we're are not using pinocchio as a reference .. we're using what happened AFTER it which is waaay to real and stronger ;)  pinocchio was just a push to start some delulu and then everything turned out in our favor and that was amusing to say the least 

let's just ignore all of it and keep enjoying what we have .. we don't have to proove anything and i'm just being a little argumentative sometimes because i want to keep all chingus of this thread united here to have fun .. i know there are some who are pulling back from here and i feel sad about it !! We have a life out there to look after we don't have to take this waaay too seriously to cause troubles and fan wars .. let's just enjoyyy pleaase 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

:( I feel the same. I just believe in the darling squad, dispatch and @Rania Zeid :D so be strong!! We can!

• Like 10

@MarieJose and @isabelly I had a long conversation with someone from the other "troop" 

You can imagine the reason for me being cranky. It's the same in Instagram. It's like they are dying to force their opinions down your throat or beat you to death. :angry:

And then I open Instagram to find this. Haters and Lurkers, You want BTSs? TAKE THIS.

And this.

And this!

• Like 9

@pinocchioAsh don't waste your time with them .. just nod for what they're saying and let them believe what they want to believe .. it's useless to try to convince them when they already called us whaaat psychopaths :P:P and rather then giving them bts . how about we give them this 

tumblr_nmbyojKMEG1sl7awmo5_r2_1280.jpg

and this 

20150701100327254.jpeg

and this 

11261215_943689045673985_1970044827_n.jp

i can add more hihihihiii 

• Like 12

Hi there, I am also a darling couple supporter; especially an avid fan of PSH. She is convincing in portraying the drama characters and naturally cute in her expression. I have in fact watch all her dramas ( am very selective in kdramas - largely depends on who are the actors and actresses). 

Both PSH and LJS look good together and I really wish that they become a couple in real life. I have been reading their posts in twitter and instagram. As I am relatively new to this platform, could anyone share some light on the validity of the accounts?. Both of them have a lot of accounts under them and a lot of them (if not all) are classified as Role Player, Parody or Bots. Could we take the postings there as real? - as in their actual thoughts and expressions? Thanks in advance, chingus!

• Like 6

Hmm I'm just wondering how old are the kids battling for shippers supremacy.:w00t:  One way to defend yourselves against that sort of craziness is, to not post what they say here and always remain positive regarding your ship, and not not be so reactionary to every rumor you hear.  Shipping should be fun and supportive.   I do ship another couple (although they are not physically together still hoping,:tears: even if it on screen  because I simply enjoyed their chemistry), my point is that their thread is relatively calm. Everything posted are about the couple themselves, what they are doing individually, and not with anyone else which keeps it positive and focused.  This is what I hope for this thread.  My reason for shipping here is in addition to loving LJS  and the choices he has made so far with his career,  during his drama with PSH, who appeared more at ease in the intimate scenes than she had before, I have seen their chemistry on and off screen  (and not simply holding hands ) from evidence obtain via  bts pic and shorts, media outlet, other shows,and fellow shippers.  I to this day, continue to  believe my ship is sailing strongly, and I am pretty sure that I am not in the minority in that belief.  There are so many coincidences where others in their own industry keep hinting at that.;) Therefore keep faith alive, and enjoy the journey whether or not it ends the way you want it or not! :P

PS Did you see that LJS must have been working out, his shoulders look more muscular in W series that in others.  Cannot wait for either of their next projects.

• Like 12

Okay n agreed, just like all of Darling Shippers, I would be very happy to see them together.Their chemistry was really good be it during filming, public events such as the CFs and award ceremonies. It makes viewing enjoyable and  worth the time to look forward to, their interactions on screens, magazines and events.

I will support the ship (crazy enough about them for me to join all of you here - my first time!). I believed that they are already an item, just that I would be sad and disappointed if anything were to happen otherwise - due to whatever unexpected explanations.I thought differences may be ironed out easily but distractions/ noises take maturity, mutual respect and dedicated love for one another to address it...yea...lets' enjoy the journey...it is not within our control as to how it will eventually turn out.

I apologize if I have created any unnecessary alarm, but like all of you, I hope to see them happily ever after.

Yes, I await their new projects and hope that they will appear jointly as guests in 3 meals a day, again!

• Like 6

P.s this is a delulu post

Well not sure if the pic was taken recently, but SH seemed to have a yellow highlight on  her hair tips so I assumed new pic. The picture im talking is where she is hanging out with YKS stylist.

My delulu is that if she is hanging out with YKS's stylist, means she is hanging out with YKS(and she even leaves comment to YKS photo). YKS is hanging out with LJS. So what is common? Our favorite squad is hanging out together :D

Another IG coincidence, during cheosuk celebration our couple's first post on their respective IGs happened at the same night :D

• Like 12

14 hours ago, euphemia said:

Both PSH and LJS look good together and I really wish that they become a couple in real life. I have been reading their posts in twitter and instagram. As I am relatively new to this platform, could anyone share some light on the validity of the accounts?. Both of them have a lot of accounts under them and a lot of them (if not all) are classified as Role Player, Parody or Bots. Could we take the postings there as real? - as in their actual thoughts and expressions? Thanks in advance, chingus!

Shin Hye's official instagram is ssinz7 and Jong Suk's is jongsuk0206. They both have the verified little blue icon in their account, so they're the real deal insta accounts run by themselves and/or their staff. So you can take their posts as them sharing their real thoughts and feelings.

• Like 4

Hi to all the new shippers (and old) who are keeping this thread alive. It seems like the recent negativity has come from the groups of the new shippers for Doctors and W? That's normal though - the dramas have ended and shippers are just missing their weekly fix of chemistry. I personally didn't feel anything for either new ship, but enjoyed each drama for its own reasons. No need to bait or defend the Darlings against RaeShin or JooSuk shippers, when we've had nearly two years of coincidences and friendship and reunions to fuel this thread. Don't stoop to desperate measures - they can believe what they want just as fans of the Darlings can. 

Doesn't mean it's true...

:phew:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Hacci_is_a_penguin said:

P.s this is a delulu post

Well not sure if the pic was taken recently, but SH seemed to have a yellow highlight on  her hair tips so I assumed new pic. The picture im talking is where she is hanging out with YKS stylist.

My delulu is that if she is hanging out with YKS's stylist, means she is hanging out with YKS(and she even leaves comment to YKS photo). YKS is hanging out with LJS. So what is common? Our favorite squad is hanging out together :D

Another IG coincidence, during cheosuk celebration our couple's first post on their respective IGs happened at the same night :D

When I saw that picture, I thought the exact same thing! Shin Hye is a very good ninja so maybe she was with them XD

All 4 of them are really close so I'm sure they've hung out together before :3

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

He's watching it because his friends are there and because the love of his life is the protagonist <3 (I'm really claiming this! HAHAHA :D)

oooooh! Jong Suk watches Doctors!!! :w00t:

I wonder if gets jealous as he watches it.... also his hyung is trying to make a move on his love... I bet he's really jealous ;)

awwww this is so adorable! I guess he couldn't wait so he decided to watch it as he filmed W XD :w00t:

Hearing Jong Suk watches Doctors made my day!! :D

I also wonder if Park Shin Hye is watching W...

• Like 10

1 hour ago, VIP_Cake said:

oooooh! Jong Suk watches Doctors!!! :w00t:

I wonder if gets jealous as he watches it.... also his hyung is trying to make a move on his love... I bet he's really jealous ;)

awwww this is so adorable! I guess he couldn't wait so he decided to watch it as he filmed W XD :w00t:

Hearing Jong Suk watches Doctors made my day!! :D

I also wonder if Park Shin Hye is watching W...

Of course she did!! Hyung is a fan of W remember? Why can't she too? 

Most importantly JS has to watch how good his niece in kissing scene too...since she leatns from an expert tho!