[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

so just like @pinocchioash_stv said, i had the same problems and i couldn't access for hours, now it's back to normal and i hope soompi stops his misbehaviour .. anyway; today ( in my part of the world it's still today ;p) JS answred a lot of questions ...  i saw it all on instagram but couldn't post it because it had no translations and i didn't get anything .. just like the ig update of SH ...and @mujay when you said she talked clear in her IG ?? what did you mean ?? now i'm more curious than everr aaaaaahh!!!

@Rania Zeid you know we can only count on you to get any information ..please enlighten us if you got anything :* :* 

ps : 10 more pages and we'll reach 700 pages !! YOOOOHOOOOOOOO ... HIGH FIVE ( the way in ha said it to bom jo :D ) 

• Like 14

What a pleasant surprise! Did not expect him to get a new haircut and whats more turn up in the NOBY apparel! :wub:

Yes @aydenJ...they r bold! An indication of their close friendship? :lol:

Chingus, may i know if NOYB is a korea brand?  Or some sister brand of any big names? I have not heard of it before! 

• Like 12

Designers are having fun with them.  Their outfits for work are always chosen by agencies and I think designers kind of pay to make the stars wear them.  I feel, whoever is the designer of these series are having fun because they know it will get more attention if they both wear it around the same time.

It is really fun because they won't be doing it unless they know something...Don't you think?

• Like 10

I heard it's a brand that will be announced soon in South Korea I don't know if it's true but other idols have worn NOYB when they went to Hong Kong a few days ago.
Few celebrities who have worn NOYB, including SH and JS
I hope that there's an event to launch NOYB, perhaps to attend both. :phew:

NOYB's instagram update with pictures of they.

They have been advising them about what clothing brands? haha

• Like 10

@ThinkPositive and @Ciindy_18 you are both right.. Instagram is full of hate wars at the moment. But its true that NYOB would have asked them.. and they could have refused too.. They both know that fans ship them, and yet they agreed to endorse the same brand at the same time. Says a lot..doesn't it? 

And the jackets looked absolutely similar in style.. :P the designers had a field day with it!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZDVPOulxHLabBKsRzkyg

Another coincidental clothing time.

It's a crappy day for me today though. Sigh. I'll just go and look at food pictures on IG. Sigh. 

• Like 12

I LOUGH OUT LOAD AT SOOMPI...BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE a THING ON YOUR POST GUY'S.....WHATEVER  i full of happiness so just let soompi behaved....lol...wait good news from @Rania....and guy's did you fell strange about our @Dramafan 100..why i can't find her fanfiction about darling...?...SO where are you dear writernim..?..HAPPY SUNDAY TO DARLING SHIPPER...

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, mujay said:

I LOUGH OUT LOAD AT SOOMPI...BECAUSE I CAN NOT SEE a THING ON YOUR POST GUY'S.....WHATEVER  i full of happiness so just let soompi behaved....lol...wait good news from @Rania....and guy's did you fell strange about our @Dramafan 100..why i can't find her fanfiction about darling...?...SO where are you dear writernim..?..HAPPY SUNDAY TO DARLING SHIPPER...

I was talking to @MarieJose about that. She deactivated her account I think.. Is she mad at us for mentioning her here? :(

I feel terrible. That was one of my favourite fics. And she is a really really nice person. I hope she is alright. 

• Like 7

'Style icon' Park Shin-Hye, perfect casual style with snap back and T-shirts

2015/12/05

16283_1.jpg

Actress Park Shin-Hye showed off her charms as a fashionistar.

Park Shin-Hye posted a photo at advertisement shooting on her Weibo. She showed off various charms in unique casual look.

Park Shin-Hye matched bright colored T-shirts and snap bag, staring into the camera with bright smile. She commented, "In pretty clothes, I cough. My voice is gone."

Meantime, Park Shin-Hye started working with film 'Brother' in which she works with Jo Jeong-Seok and Do Gyeong-Soo. Park Shin-Hye took part of judo coach Soo-Hyeon who helps Doo-Yeong (played by Do Gyeong-Soo). [Photo=Park Shin-Hye's Weibo]

Source:innolife

• Like 8

Just to feed our shipper heart. This is interesting!

-6T7hZMkNnhttps://instagram.com/p/-6T7hZMkNn/

why can't the pic appear here? I wanted to share interesting post in Ig from #darling_couple

say that ljs&psh were sponsored by noyb & it the agencies determined what they wear, i come to think 'it's the agencies & the stylish responsible in spreading rumours'...they triggers fan war...just to make money. Well, thats business, but hey!! Aren't they suppose to protect their their actors from 'being verbally harass' by haters? 

And...are ljs&psh that 'naive' in styling themselves? That they simply rely on their stylish to dress them without having any discussion? Jongsuk has good sense of fashion, he's a model! Shinhye too has been in the business for years & she has experienced this fan war before, didn't she learnt from it? I guess js&sh are smart enough to anticipate the consequences of this situation & at least one of them could refuse wearing it to avoid rumours.   but hey!! They go on wearing the noyb! Cheers to shippers. If ever others think otherwise, it's none of our business! 

46 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

Just to feed our shipper heart. This is interesting!

-6T7hZMkNnhttps://instagram.com/p/-6T7hZMkNn/

why can't the pic appear here? I wanted to share interesting post in Ig from #darling_couple

say that ljs&psh were sponsored by noyb & it the agencies determined what they wear, i come to think 'it's the agencies & the stylish responsible in spreading rumours'...they triggers fan war...just to make money. Well, thats business, but hey!! Aren't they suppose to protect their their actors from 'being verbally harass' by haters? 

And...are ljs&psh that 'naive' in styling themselves? That they simply rely on their stylish to dress them without having any discussion? Jongsuk has good sense of fashion, he's a model! Shinhye too has been in the business for years & she has experienced this fan war before, didn't she learnt from it? I guess js&sh are smart enough to anticipate the consequences of this situation & at least one of them could refuse wearing it to avoid rumours.   but hey!! They go on wearing the noyb! Cheers to shippers. If ever others think otherwise, it's none of our business! 

I was talking about this one!! The comments were so mean! But the Darling shippers retorted back in an awesome way! 

:)

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

I was talking about this one!! The comments were so mean! But the Darling shippers retorted back in an awesome way! 

:)

@pinocchioash_stv Never mind them. Don't ruin your day like what I just did to myself yesterday. I think NOYB's clothes looks good on JS and SH, especially the long coat which I only see the both of them wearing it. Assuming that NOYB is a shipper too, is it too much for us to put our hopes up that they'll ask JS and SH to endorse the brand when it's officially launched in Korea? 

• Like 10