[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

pinocchioash_stv

Hi i have been reading ur story n posts regularly. shocked to hear abt ur illness! I will really pray that ur tests come out negative and u are confirmed healthy!

i do agree K shows give us a fairy tale setting where we get to meet our soul mate and life has happy endings. Pinochio made me aware of so many things around my world. Steadfastness of love, importance of family, media manipulations, believing in one's dream! it was a very interesting show!

And the best of it, i got to meet interesting people thru pinochio in this forum! so a big thanx to d show and its makers and spl thanx to our darling couple who are the reason we all are here.

P.S: my prayers are with u!

• Like 18

Happy first anniversary, Pinocchio! 

I wish I had found you earlier. 

I wanted to say something extremely personal today. Three years back, I was detected with stage two of Non Hodgkin's lymphoma, a type of cancer. It was the worst time of my life and I was stuck to months of rest. It was then that I found K-dramas. And while everything around me felt like hell, it gave me a reason to escape into a world of happiness and love. I remain eternally grateful for that. 

After that for almost two years, all I did is throw myself into work. I'm an architect and we already have pretty sad lives :P . I had beaten cancer's butt, but life after cancer can be pretty bleak. So I became a workaholic, spending 12-14 hours at work without slowing down. Only, two months back, I broke my leg, which got me back to my K-drama obsession. That's when I found Pinocchio. :) And it made believe in love again. It made me believe that goodness exists. It helped me escape my world, again. 

A week ago, the doctors found another mass in my intestine. Right now as I wait for the test results, I don't feel scared. Because this time, I have made a resolution. I want to do everything while I have the time. Even if it means quitting my job and getting that PhD that I have been dying to do. Or travelling to Korea to have soju in one of those roadside stalls. Or watching the 300 GB of K-dramas that I have stashed away in my laptop. 

If there is one thing I learnt from In Ha, it was never to give up on your dreams. This drama has been my escape, for the past three months. Watching it makes me forget how crappy my life is. Watching it makes me happy, because even if I never found a Dal Po in my life, someone, somewhere, did. The Darling couple gives me hope. I have never shipped anyone ever. (Maybe Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears when I was 11! :P ) But shipping these two, and seeing them together, makes me happy. It was the best thing that happened to me in a long time. :) 

I am thankful for the Hallyu wave. And I'm thankful for the brilliant shows that help brighten my days. Thank you ladies for being so nice too! :) 

You have no idea, how stress-relieving it is at the end of a hard day, to be here. 

So for now, I won't be afraid. For now I'll just watch Pinocchio again, and escape into Dal Po and In Ha's world, where I know, good will win, and they'll find happiness. Because that is what life is about, isn't it? Finding happiness?

Sorry about the long post. I hope many of you are rewatching it again.. :) 

Cheers to the show. Cheers to our Darlings. Happiness to them both.

Hi..Hope everything will turn out fine for you...fighting!!!

Yes..we shall all rewatch Pinocchio again, and immerse in the steadfast love of CDP and CIH...

Cheers to PINOCCHIO!!!

• Like 11

pinocchioash_stv, fighting! I hope everything is going to be fine.
I will pray for you.

Thank you @Cawa Rain,  @suejee2014 and @PSH2009 :)  The results will come out in 18 hours. Fingers crossed. Hope I won't have to cut my hair again! :mellow: 

Thank you for your prayers! 

I can't seem to be able to concentrate on anything for now..or even sleep. So I'm on a Pinocchio marathon again :D 

Crto!

• Like 16

@pinocchioash_stv,oh dear friend writernim,don't know to saying..i feel hole in my heart now,i hope all is well,gain you strenght rapidly,write more how beautiful In-ha and Dal-po life when you have time,with  your circumstance now is bleesing we have you here...be happy,enjoyed your live,i had read somewhere before'Once you now the truth that you are powerful beyond measure,you will hurly and immediatly find your way....'' perhaps you find the reason to feel our love in this tread.stay optimis, i believe you more powerful beyond  measure...:wub:

• Like 10

pinocchioash_stv, fighting! I hope everything is going to be fine.
I will pray for you.

Thank you @Cawa Rain,  @suejee2014 and @PSH2009 :)  The results will come out in 18 hours. Fingers crossed. Hope I won't have to cut my hair again! :mellow: 

Thank you for your prayers! 

I can't seem to be able to concentrate on anything for now..or even sleep. So I'm on a Pinocchio marathon again :D

Hopr everything will turn out good for you! Let's cross our fingers!

• Like 11

Guest chiehye_7

@pinocchioash_stv.....  I de-lurk because of your posting.  First of all, thank you for sharing how things with you and how you found Pinocchio.  I'm touched.  Your strength and your positive thinking inspired me.  We'll be thinking of you and everything will be fine.  PRAYERS MOVE MOUNTAINS!  :)

@pinocchioash_stv You are a very strong person. My hats off to you. Keep the faith.  Continue loving our Darling Couple. Fighting!!!

Yes, one year anniversary of Pinocchio :wub::wub::wub: I still can't get over this KDrama. Yes, I've been watching other KDramas but I can't stop comparing the lead actor/actress with our Darling Couple. Their chemistry is really unmatchable.  So good to know too that the "close friends" are still in contact with each other. So happy and in love as "chinggus".  

Thank you all for keeping this thread active and full of love for our Dalpo/Inha and/or LJS/PSH :wub:

• Like 11

@pinocchioash_stv really don't know what to say.. i'm so sorry for all what you've been through but i also admire you for the courage and bravery you've got... despite everything you're here with us enjoying our ship and sharing with us your thoughts not only that but you're writing for us one of the best fanfics about our darling!!  Fighting onni and i'm praying that the test results comes out negative in your favor and that everything will be allright!!  Please keep being what you are and who you are because you're amazing!!   let's juat enjoy rewatching pinocchio together now shall we :D 

• Like 11

@pinocchioash_stv, I don't know what to say, I really admire your courage, strength and preseverence...I know you well overcome the hurdles and be stronger.  Enjoy what you like to do, take things a day at a time, and always think positive...positive thinking bring in positive energy.  And of course we will always be here for you, beautiful...And hope for good results k....Love you, and enjoy rewatching Pino...because I'm doing the same......

this is what In ha tells Dal Po everything will be okay.....

pinocchio08-00663.jpg pinocchio08-00680.jpg

• Like 14

Happy first anniversary, Pinocchio! 

I wish I had found you earlier. 

I wanted to say something extremely personal today. Three years back, I was detected with stage two of Non Hodgkin's lymphoma, a type of cancer. It was the worst time of my life and I was stuck to months of rest. It was then that I found K-dramas. And while everything around me felt like hell, it gave me a reason to escape into a world of happiness and love. I remain eternally grateful for that. 

After that for almost two years, all I did is throw myself into work. I'm an architect and we already have pretty sad lives :P . I had beaten cancer's butt, but life after cancer can be pretty bleak. So I became a workaholic, spending 12-14 hours at work without slowing down. Only, two months back, I broke my leg, which got me back to my K-drama obsession. That's when I found Pinocchio. :) And it made believe in love again. It made me believe that goodness exists. It helped me escape my world, again. 

A week ago, the doctors found another mass in my intestine. Right now as I wait for the test results, I don't feel scared. Because this time, I have made a resolution. I want to do everything while I have the time. Even if it means quitting my job and getting that PhD that I have been dying to do. Or travelling to Korea to have soju in one of those roadside stalls. Or watching the 300 GB of K-dramas that I have stashed away in my laptop. 

If there is one thing I learnt from In Ha, it was never to give up on your dreams. This drama has been my escape, for the past three months. Watching it makes me forget how crappy my life is. Watching it makes me happy, because even if I never found a Dal Po in my life, someone, somewhere, did. The Darling couple gives me hope. I have never shipped anyone ever. (Maybe Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears when I was 11! :P ) But shipping these two, and seeing them together, makes me happy. It was the best thing that happened to me in a long time. :) 

I am thankful for the Hallyu wave. And I'm thankful for the brilliant shows that help brighten my days. Thank you ladies for being so nice too! :) 

You have no idea, how stress-relieving it is at the end of a hard day, to be here. 

So for now, I won't be afraid. For now I'll just watch Pinocchio again, and escape into Dal Po and In Ha's world, where I know, good will win, and they'll find happiness. Because that is what life is about, isn't it? Finding happiness?

Sorry about the long post. I hope many of you are rewatching it again.. :) 

Cheers to the show. Cheers to our Darlings. Happiness to them both. 

Love. Ash. 

Hi there! Hope you're still coping well with your life! I love how you have such positive thinking! May you be blessed and continue to persevere! How I wish that I can as courageous as you! :) Hope your test results will be good! Keep the faith, dear chingu! We all love to have you here! :D 

And yeah, it's been a year since Pinocchio's first broadcast!:wub: The start of Darling couple - the start of everything (perhaps?) Hehehe. Hope their love is still strong! Jongsukkie just mentioned that his ideal type is tall, slim, has big eyes and loves to do aegyo. Hahaha did someone come to his mind when he said that? Perhaps his lovable Inha? :P 

• Like 11

Guest Yuan SHJS

Happy 1st Anniversary to Pinocchio!

It's still my favourite K-drama and most re-watched.

Their on-screen chemistry was so amazing from their very first scene together in Pinocchio. Their off-screen chemistry was even more awesome. They are 2 equally adorable aeygo cuties spreading their charms to viewers, like me.

This MV perfectly captured their on-screen chemistry…BMG Hope - Love Love Love

cr owner

@pinocchioash_stv

Please always remain positive. Be strong and fight hard with any obstacles you may come across in life and never lose sight of HOPE. I will pray for you to have a positive outcome. Fighting!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Yuan SHJS

I am overwhelmed! Thank you all so much for your love and prayers ..you have no idea how much all your words mean to me.

@vanillatwirls, @gingertj831, @chiehye_7, @yuliyanah, @MarieJose, @mygirls, @mujay, @Yuan SHJS. Thank you for hoping for the best :) .. I feel blessed. 

P.S: I ended up cheating and watching 4 episodes yesterday ..ottokke! They are so awesome..even after watching so many times I can't get enough :) 

A friend send this to me in the morning. It makes me laugh every time i see it! Would love to see these three in a drama :D B2x2eUbCAAATy5F.jpg:large

• Like 12

Guest Yuan SHJS

FT Island Lee Hong Gi′s Dramatic MV Poster with Park Shin Hye Released

cr owner

At least we get to see our SH in a new music video with her good friend HK on 18th November. She is such a lovable supportive friend.

Perhaps, SH, JS and HK may go bowling again one day since JS seems like he loves going out much more these days since I heard he just played golf with his "close friend" not long ago. What a wonderful and healthy life the close friends are having while catching up.

Edited by Yuan SHJS

Guest Yuan SHJS

tumblr_nhydv3UDr11sl7awmo8_1280.jpg

cr owner

^^ how cute was their hug in here. He is almost taller than her by a head (his :lol:)...they have the perfect heights for each other.