[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

urgh... sorry :crazy:

how did u post several time in less than 15 min each nd ur posts didn't merge? 

Hahahahaha... I don't know... Soompi is the culprit!! If I know the trick, I'd have traded it with you for something more... *Greed knows no bounds* :P

• Like 11

@Aydenj.oh dear your poem ..make my tears dripping..i am happy when just hear they spend precious time to real date. go..go..dear my lovely one ..spread your wings...flaying high us you can reach...ignore the strom..going trough the stream..slowly with the wind blow..you find your bright destination..:blink:.we always  with you till that day came.:wub:

• Like 7

Hellooooowww :D i'm back and i'm so so happy to hear that our darling are still meeting each other even with company ahhh this feels so good after so much time spent in work and studies, i couldn't catch on what's going on and i had to back read like A LOT !!! We reached 600 pages youppiiiiiii.... i remember when i first knew soompi it was in 600 page in pinocchio thread ... ahh i miss that thread so much !!! ouri samchoon won the top excellence award and he absolutely deserved it plus he really looked like a god!!! Somone is really lucky to have him ! I miss him so much .. i also miss our princess!!! I miss them both !!!

last year right around this time the first teasers of pino were released !! I remember the feeling like it was yesterday and i can't believe that a year has passed and i'm still drown into pinocchio and the darling couple and still haven't moved on... till now i'm still rewatching pinocchio ... probably tonight will be the 9999999th time hahaha  and since you brought the topic about the best episodes and scene .. will let me tell you my opinion: there's no denial that the kiss scene of episode 8 is the best like Daaaahh?? They way they looked at each other, the way they understood each other without even sying one word, the way she accepted his feeling after one tiny little smile and gave in letting him hiss her, the way he held her one hand on her waist and the other holding hers without having to hold her neck or head because she was kissing him back willingly... the music, the spot, the snow, the light everything ahhhhh i need to stop !!! My second best scene which i downloaded on my phone to watch whenever i feel down is the scene in episode 12 when he left the house and all of them were crying, her behind the door, him in the elevator and his hyung's house!! That scene means a lot to me and is the best everr!! There's also the scene in ep 4 when he found out about his father, ep 7 when he talked to himselfin as ki hamyung vs choi dalpo, ep 9 when she found out about him, ep 10 when she stood againt her mother, ep 11 when he told his brother the truth and also when his brother told him that he killed people aaaaaaahh the feels... please someone stops me, all the memories are still very fresh and once i start enumerating all the best scenes i might never stop !!

Sorry if i wrote too much !! Probably because it has been so long that i haven't logged in here !! Anyway miss you guys a loooot !!! :D

• Like 16

I watched pinocchio 20 days back for the 1st time & now agn me watching it for the 3rd time & it is indeed a record for me haha 

I loved all the kiss scenes but nobody can deny wedding kiss was more like v both love each other & v r damn happy. Both seemed so comfortable & all smiling. It was fun to watch tht & God how I love the plot, characters of this show 

@rania did they really met? Wow.  Am I giddy? Yes I am Haha 

• Like 12

Hahahahaha... I don't know... Soompi is the culprit!! If I know the trick, I'd have traded it with you for something more... *Greed knows no bounds* :P

@irenetan,you say Rania had more then she give to us?..count me then....but i have nothing to tread off:tears:

• Like 7

@irenetan,you say Rania had more then she give to us?..count me then....but i have nothing to tread off:tears:

@mujay We'll never get enough of fanfics, especially from Rania. She writes so well... I can visualize it happening... :w00t:

• Like 11

This is so damn cute. She is literally poking his arm haha

OK I need a favour. The making & interviews, press conferences do not have eng sub. Can somebody provide me eng sub especially for interviews & press con.  Wanna knw wht they were saying 

• Like 11

Hahahahaha... I don't know... Soompi is the culprit!! If I know the trick, I'd have tradedarrow-10x10.png it with you for something more... *Greed knows no bounds* :P

@mujay We'll never get enough of fanfics, especially from Rania. She writes so well... I can visualize it happening... :w00t:

@ Rania Zeid can't wait for your next chapter....when couple are dating, they want their partner to be acquainted to their friends so they go bowling or clubbing, they also want their bf/gf to meet their parents, family members so they had meals together at their parents' place or visited his/her hometown and go down the memory lane to places he/she grew up...this is the type of people who take their relationship seriously and as psh mentioned , when she dates she has marriage as her goal. 

so, we could predict the ending right? lets hope that everything works well and we will hear the wedding bell:wub:

@RaniaZeid, loving your fantastic fanfic too. I like your creativity. (*wink) I can imagine them wearing Millet hiking wear..stylish & cool....walking among the greeneries with their hands swinging side by side & inconspicuously Dalpo reaching out to hold Inha's hand. (I stole the idea from Millet bts:P). Looking forward to more fan(tasy)fiction. :D

• Like 10

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk New TopStarNews HD Pics Millet CF

1444784659-48.jpg

1444784672-76.jpg

Source:TopStarNews

for someone who love to spend time in hia bedroom for days.. dalpo truly change alot..

he become love to watch in cinema, going to karaoke..horse riding.. and more outdoor activities..

inha's effect or he just being grown up men.. lol

I absolutely adore these two!! Pinocchio made me watch all of PSH and LJS's sitcoms! 25 K-Dramas later, Pinocchio still remains my favourite!! I always come back to my favourite Darling couple!! I wish India aired these shows too!! Thanks to Pinocchio, I'm halfway through to learning Korean, so that I can watch without subtitles! 

Love you both so much. 

Love from India!!

• Like 11

Where is everyone?? Sometimes i thinks probably you're all sleeping but than i remember that we're all from different parts of the world so there must be some who are awake!! I hate it when the thread is silent .. it's boring!! Guys let's deluluuuuuuu :D how about i start first hahaha :

i just got this stupid silly idea and it makes me laugh hahaha; if our darling went out, they are most probably wearing caps ... if they do... i'm wondering if he wanted to kiss her or hug her or caress her what would he do ? And how his or her hair would look after removing the caps!!! You can all tell that i'm so obesessed with them and overthinking about them even the tiniest details hahahaha

• Like 9

@MarieJose.

Where is everyone?? Sometimes i thinks probably you're all sleeping but than i remember that we're all from different parts of the world so there must be some who are awake!! I hate it when the thread is silent .. it's boring!! Guys let's deluluuuuuuu :D how about i start first hahaha :

i just got this stupid silly idea and it makes me laugh hahaha; if our darling went out, they are most probably wearing caps ... if they do... i'm wondering if he wanted to kiss her or hug her or caress her what would he do ? And how his or her hair would look after removing the caps!!! You can all tell that i'm so obesessed with them and overthinking about them even the tiniest details hahahaha

off couse still amazing their had silky hair type,sp event the wind blow up the hair,just tame with hand is done ..:Dthe problem when he want to kiss her...let's me think..how about just lower his head  more ..he like do that too....his style kiss ..stare with wholeheart..smirk...hoover his head a while...stare .again..and...you visualize.by you self ...me tooo:):wub:

• Like 10