[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

WATCH: Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk snuggle up in latest Millet CF

by Rara Pop on Oct 07, 2015

85d61d58-85e1-408a-a31d-bdb030b510ab.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Great news for Darling Couple fans! Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are back together again in the latest commercial for the outdoor brand Millet. As usual, they light up the screen with their excellent chemistry and charm.

Check out the adorable commercial below!

f647c887-c2a2-40f6-8806-52e54c7e9f78.pngAren't they cute? I love seeing them together again, even if it's just in a commercial!

Source:http://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk-snuggle-up-in-latest-millet-cf/

• Like 17

Guest aydenJ

Millet captures uri darling love story well & makes money from this!!

millet spring/summer: ^_^newly buds of love - individually potrayed in the beginning- holding hand-shoulder hugging-less skinship-more like friends

Millet fall cf: :D developing love - couple walking-teasing-shoulder hugging-holding hands tightly-body contact-more skinships- more affection-more romantic 

millet winter cf: :wub: blooming love - couple secret dating on rooftop-teasing-hugging-hair caressing & kissing-more body contacts- eyes interactions- sense of devotion

Millet is being kind to us shippers but now, let love takes its own course since we won't being seing this anymore in the future from Millet :tears:

Guest aydenJ

https://instagram.com/p/8jp5nXyyRE/?tagged=박신혜

Ermmmm sad.. i think this couple maybe get hurt more because their fan dont like them together.. :(

duhhh!!! It's life! You like what others don't & others like what you don't!! Why bother? Just like what you like! Do what you do the best & don't let negativity spoils your mood!!

*** I don't understand why people get upset seing other people happy? Happiness should be contagious :wub:

Ermmmm sad.. i think this couple maybe get hurt more because their fan dont like them together.. :(

duhhh!!! It's life! You like what others don't & others like what you don't!! Why bother? Just like what you like! Do what you do the best & don't let negativity spoils your mood!!

*** I don't understand why people get upset seing other people happy? Happiness should be contagious :wub:

@ctfzdyhy, Even though I dont understand as its in Korean,  i'm sorry, but don't take it to heart dearie....everyone is different and we can't please everyone in this world, just like AydenJ just do what you like and be yourself..don't let the negativity bother you its not worth your time...Keep smiling and move forward:D

• Like 10

yess...let's just be happy ,millet cf really something.maybe their sweetness is bless for usdarling shipper,the other hand many of their shipper fans whom lost their direction must be spread negativity..we should accepted, as i know our shipp is full of bless ..just be happy,enjoy their up date and looking forward what the surprise they give us...DARLING SHIPPER DON'T EVER GIVE UP !:lol:

• Like 9

Guest Zchong

AydenJ,

lets hope Millet renew their contract next year. Then the love story will continue. I'm looking forward to see more from these 2 cuties:wub:.

Guest aydenJ

AydenJ,

lets hope Millet renew their contract next year. Then the love story will continue. I'm looking forward to see more from these 2 cuties:wub:.

@Zchong    yea, lets hope so... Since Millet even mentioned that they are expanding their collection for kids as well, i really hope millet will continue js&sh love story with kids in their cf . They'll make perfect virtual family ( i know...we can't hope to see for real family now...it takes longer process)

Ok Bad News Jong Suk is No More in One Line movie... seems he declined it after it got postponed till march 2016 now the role is offered to IM siwan .... daamnnnn

oh!! Does this means that he's taking drama ? 

Sukkie-ya we miss you! Just act even if it kids programme I don't mind!!

dunno... nd his name isn't mentioned yet for that drama i mean officially in articles... just rumors in drama DC 

rumors? i'm wondering those rumors. can i ask about rumors?

rumors abt him being offered I remember drama that will be aired after the Village drama on SBS 

Do know how to say...my expectation is movie from Jong suk,i really don't want he take drama adless 2years after pinocchio,better he keep up the movie..i want he space his acting ability to next level,and stabilize his 'relationship'..i know to some of us miss him..but drama is gambling..with competition on rating lately is ..hard to quest the audience need,as we know 'yp' had highst rating after several month  the rating just around 13-17 in.but when we compare the story is weak ..i say not bad,but many hole sometime i cannot undestand,make me lost interest to continued.i more prefer 'SWB' and 'STtwenty'the story is light but no hole.i mean the time to release the drama is more important than the main story,with so many good drama about to release is hard to predict..'yp' relese is just in right time with no big rival...perhaps wellmade and Jong suk make wise decision..i don't want he get slump again..but i don't want he unconfident to take a project...just be wise..and happy to do it.

cheer up chingu @mujay... Sukkie will be fine, trust him. He's also the director of wellmade now & surely he'll do his best for the company success!! He's the the 2nd largest shareholders remember? 

I think he's enjoying his 'single but not available ' life well now & that he has someone who is very experienced to refer to before he makes any decisions! Let's hope we'll see him soon, very soon in his new project. Tbh, i too dying inside to see him in a movie! I can't wait to see him developing new characters in movie rather than a romanticist in mellow drama...

@aydenJ, is it true Jongsuk is also director of WellMade? 

i have come to trust Lee Jongsuk in his decision in dramas or films. An extraordinary actor like him will shine no matter where & when you put him. His talent could not be hidden. We just have to patiently wait for him and wish him all the best. 

If One Line is not for him, something better is sure to come. I know...we all terrribly missed him. :sweatingbullets:

no no jongsuk is not a director of Wellmade and he's not a shareholder. The director guy(who's in charge of girl's day} just have same name as jongsuk. 

• Like 9

seems that Jong Suk will attend the KDA tomorrow on Oct. 9

also according to wellmade co.... Seems the news about LeeJongSuk next work will be released next week

CQyXm0MVEAEB8Nc.jpg

CQyXm0QUAAE71Gb.jpg

Does it mean uri Lee Jongsuk aka samchoon Dalpo aka handsome reporter Ki Hamyung win as Top Excellent Actor??!! Yay! Fingers cross. Our Darling couple are brilliant in Pino so i really hope they wins at KDA 2015. For me, Pino is Best Drama :wub: 

I'm excited to see him and hear his next project. :w00t: Jongsuk Fighting! Darling couple Fighting!

Ok Bad News Jong Suk is No More in One Line movie... seems he declined it after it got postponed till march 2016 now the role is offered to IM siwan .... daamnnnn

oh!! Does this means that he's taking drama ? 

Sukkie-ya we miss you! Just act even if it kids programme I don't mind!!

dunno... nd his name isn't mentioned yet for that drama i mean officially in articles... just rumors in drama DC 

rumors? i'm wondering those rumors. can i ask about rumors?

rumors abt him being offered I remember drama that will be aired after the Village drama on SBS 

Do know how to say...my expectation is movie from Jong suk,i really don't want he take drama adless 2years after pinocchio,better he keep up the movie..i want he space his acting ability to next level,and stabilize his 'relationship'..i know to some of us miss him..but drama is gambling..with competition on rating lately is ..hard to quest the audience need,as we know 'yp' had highst rating after several month  the rating just around 13-17 in.but when we compare the story is weak ..i say not bad,but many hole sometime i cannot undestand,make me lost interest to continued.i more prefer 'SWB' and 'STtwenty'the story is light but no hole.i mean the time to release the drama is more important than the main story,with so many good drama about to release is hard to predict..'yp' relese is just in right time with no big rival...perhaps wellmade and Jong suk make wise decision..i don't want he get slump again..but i don't want he unconfident to take a project...just be wise..and happy to do it.

cheer up chingu @mujay... Sukkie will be fine, trust him. He's also the director of wellmade now & surely he'll do his best for the company success!! He's the the 2nd largest shareholders remember? 

I think he's enjoying his 'single but not available ' life well now & that he has someone who is very experienced to refer to before he makes any decisions! Let's hope we'll see him soon, very soon in his new project. Tbh, i too dying inside to see him in a movie! I can't wait to see him developing new characters in movie rather than a romanticist in mellow drama...

@aydenJ, is it true Jongsuk is also director of WellMade? 

i have come to trust Lee Jongsuk in his decision in dramas or films. An extraordinary actor like him will shine no matter where & when you put him. His talent could not be hidden. We just have to patiently wait for him and wish him all the best. 

If One Line is not for him, something better is sure to come. I know...we all terrribly missed him. :sweatingbullets:

no no jongsuk is not a director of Wellmade and he's not a shareholder. The director guy(who's in charge of girl's day} just have same name as jongsuk. 

@litost oh i see...thank you very much for that information ;) I thought uri Jongsuk is now a businessman :D 

@aydenJ...nice one! you got me there :crazy:

• Like 9

seems that Jong Suk will attend the KDA tomorrow on Oct. 9

also according to wellmade co.... Seems the news about LeeJongSuk next work will be released next week

it's very good news. btw next work will be released next week? really?seriously? soooo exciting :w00t: 

what is the next work? movie or drama? i wish drama bcs movie take a long time. 

Edited by flashlight
  • Like 7

dear @rania  thank you for the news..so our sukii will be attending.KDA tomorrow night..kyaaaaaaaa..i'm so excited and soooo happy :wub:i want to see him in red carpet:D

how about our shinhye ?? is she still in Paris ?? ooooohhh..i'm hoping both of them will attend,,but seems like it wont be happen TT..TT

Why do i feel so nervous about sukki's next project?? i'm missing his actings soo badly, so i will take and support whatever he decides, but i hope he choose a movie project instead of a drama, nonetheless..i cant wait for any longer..lol..just bring it on sukiiiiiiiahhhhhhhhh:D:)

Edited by cloe_8808
  • Like 14