[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@sapientia i'm sure of that too ... but i'm really wondering why all of this ?? i mean what can possibly happen if someone shared some screencaps or gifs ? that won't hurt wouldn't it ? let's just keep our fingers crossed and wait for the best !! ;) meanwhile  let's enjoy what we already have shall we ? :D  :D :D 

0BxTzZKebVW2OWVVrX2dWTlpKOWc

cr: taggedeLOr5Zc.gif

• Like 8

i feel betrayed right now hahahaa .. but anyway .. i know someday someone will share with us all the goodies on the dvd even months from now so i'll keep waiting for it and i'll keep supporting my darling couple foreverrrr :D ... by the way .. don't forget we also have millet .. YOOHOOOOOO !!! and we have jong suk's next project in july ( i hope so) and shin hye who's gonna  start in august

ps : i wish to see jong suk in a drama rather than a movie, because it takes a looooooooooong time for me to see the movie since i have nowhere to watch it and uploading online takes time, although when it's a drama .. 'well it's but totally different although i hate seeing him with another actress but shin hye !! huuh i just have to endure it !! 

You're right! Let's wait for millet and hope they won't disappoint us

I really want his next project to be a movie, movies are more edgy than dramas because dramas (unless is in a cable channel like tvn) are quite restricted in the content that is admisible for broadcast (which is totally ok ;)), everything very PG you know, but i want to see him play a grittier character. Also he has said himself that he felt he could strech more as an actor while doing movies. I really think films are the perfect platform to showcase his acting skills under a different light. But hey if he does a drama, i'll be just as happy :lol:

• Like 7

omg they are really fast on taking things down.. pali chingus save immediately then share again. LOL

I only saw two of them,  i should have saved  them ugh but did the owner of the ig account deleted the clips? why?

The last one was literally deleted 2-3 minutes after it was posted so thats probably why you didn't see it. it was small clips of Jongsuk at the script reading i think. I don't think she would delete them after only minutes of uploading so it was probably the pinocchio dvd team 

I doubt they could delete a clip from an ig account themselves and tha fast, it takes a formal complaint to adms first and a few days, maybe it was more like they send a message directly to the owner to take it down, so she did to avoid problems.

• Like 4

i feel betrayed right now hahahaa .. but anyway .. i know someday someone will share with us all the goodies on the dvd even months from now so i'll keep waiting for it and i'll keep supporting my darling couple foreverrrr :D ... by the way .. don't forget we also have millet .. YOOHOOOOOO !!! and we have jong suk's next project in july ( i hope so) and shin hye who's gonna  start in august

ps : i wish to see jong suk in a drama rather than a movie, because it takes a looooooooooong time for me to see the movie since i have nowhere to watch it and uploading online takes time, although when it's a drama .. 'well it's but totally different although i hate seeing him with another actress but shin hye !! huuh i just have to endure it !! 

You're right! Let's wait for millet and hope they won't disappoint us

I really want his next project to be a movie, movies are more edgy than dramas because dramas (unless is in a cable channel like tvn) are quite restricted in the content that is admisible for broadcast (which is totally ok ;)), everything very PG you know, but i want to see him play an grittier character. Also he has said himself that he felt he could strech more as an actor while doing movies. I really think films are the perfect platform to showcase his acting skills under a different light. But hey if he does a drama, i'll be just as happy :lol:

you're absolutely right and i'm 100% aware of it .. i also know that with a movie they will have to promote it a lot so we'll be seeing him a lot ... maybe even in variety shows ( i wish i can see him again on running man specially now with his build up body oh Godd!!!!) .. but what can i do .. i can't bare the waitingggg you know !! anyway ... i'll be happy with whatever he does !! no complaining !! at least i got to see him that's what matters afterall ;) 

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

Don't be too thirsty for the dvd, we'll find a way to share them once the time comes. (I'm sure seriously guys you'll have a chance to see those clips.. just wait) :D Also, I'm sure they're still monitoring different sites so it will be hard to sneak a leak anyway (for now ;)). Let's just wait until mostly everyone's got their copies. Some are still just receiving theirs. So it's still strict. DC's following rules too.

- - -

SH for Hong Kong-New Monday Magazine

1_resize9.jpg

CIPLjFDUMAErEqG.jpg

3_resize6-800x533.jpg

new-monday3_resize-800x533.jpg

Source: http://www.nmplus.hk/home/零添加女神朴信惠-愛的宣言/ via style.H_

waaww when were these pics taken ?? she looks stunning as always but she's so thin in the last one !! i wonder how is she doing right now !! i hope her uncle is taking good care of her ( delulu on :D)

thanks @nyahh for sharing and yes indeed as you said let's just keep waiting... maybe millet will suprise us soon .. you never know !! ;)

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

waaww when were these pics taken ?? she looks stunning as always but she's so thin in the last one !! i wonder how is she doing right now !! i hope her uncle is taking good care of her ( delulu on :D)

thanks @nyahh for sharing and yes indeed as you said let's just keep waiting... maybe millet will suprise us soon .. you never know !! ;)

Must be when she went to HK for her fanmeeting :D Maybe still mourning (but hopefully a loooot better now). Yup, hopefully too someone's comforting her (ehem ehem JS) :lol: 

HAHA I can taste the hunger and thirst of everyone in the thread for the dvd cuts, but not even all the korean fans who bought have theirs so let's just wait. I'm sure something will appear sooon. ;) It's not the only thing worth waiting too, as you've said, there's Millet too. And SH's fanmeeting. And hopefully new projects. :D So yup, we managed to wait for 6 months, what's a few days/weeks compared to it right? ;)

Must be when she went to HK for her fanmeeting :D Maybe still mourning (but hopefully a loooot better now). Yup, hopefully too someone's comforting her (ehem ehem JS) :lol: 

HAHA I can taste the hunger and thirst of everyone in the thread for the dvd cuts, but not even all the korean fans who bought have theirs so let's just wait. I'm sure something will appear sooon. ;) It's not the only thing worth waiting too, as you've said, there's Millet too. And SH's fanmeeting. And hopefully new projects. :D So yup, we managed to wait for 6 months, what's a few days/weeks compared to it right? ;)

JS you better go to be with your shin hye, be there for her :P seriously though i hope she's okay, during her speech at sbs drama awards you could really see she was very close to her hal-abeoji. 

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

JS you better go to be with your shin hye, be there for her :P seriously though i hope she's okay, during her speech at sbs drama awards you could really see she was very close to her hal-abeoji. 

Yuuup from what I read she's really close to her grandpa. And remember in 3MAD, she even bragged about the honey that her grandpa made? So I guess it really is difficult for her. Really though, I'm hoping JS can comfort her. He's been with her for the past few months due to their projects and I'm sure he knows her thoughts when it comes to her grandpa. Soooo (delulu or not) I hope he can be there for her, Coz he knows what's up with her recently. :D Maybe JS's doing his best to comfort her. HAHA hoping we'll hear from them soon though. :D

Yuuup from what I read she's really close to her grandpa. And remember in 3MAD, she even bragged about the honey that her grandpa made? So I guess it really is difficult for her. Really though, I'm hoping JS can comfort her. He's been with her for the past few months due to their projects and I'm sure he knows her thoughts when it comes to her grandpa. Soooo (delulu or not) I hope he can be there for her, Coz he knows what's up with her recently. :D Maybe JS's doing his best to comfort her. HAHA hoping we'll hear from them soon though. :D

yes, meaybe he's doin his best to comfort her, as you said delulu or not, that's a friend would do. I can't wait more new goodies from any of them. Though I'm happy JS had the chance to rest after a no stop hectic schedule for 4 years straight and i guess shin hye wants to be with her family for a while right now. I'll be patiently waiting hahha

• Like 4

Guest jong1418shin

yes, meaybe he's doin his best to comfort her, as you said delulu or not, that's a friend would do. I can't wait more new goodies from any of them. Though I'm happy JS had the chance to rest after a no stop hectic schedule for 4 years straight and i guess shin hye wants to be with her family for a while right now. I'll be patiently waiting hahha

[Rough Trans] Park Shin Hye's interview with Hong Kong magazine <Ming Pao Weekly>

Embedded image permalink

trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub 

I think he is finally resting now because for the first time resting means a lot since he finally got himself a girlfriend. Who he can read books alone with, and do household chores with. Quote and quote

Guest nyahh

SORRY I HAVE TO REMOVE. Owner doesn't want the pic to be posted anywhere. ;)

Edited by nyahh