[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Ughh I hate the glitches. I'm still traumatized by my accidental spamming last time. LOL :o 

- - -

11251942_112218292442888_411098888_n.jpg

cr mylovelybiass

Edited by nyahh

Guest kiyeujay

top gun my fav movie . delulu JS - SH kiss scene 

AHH  HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  CHINGUS 

Hidden Content

I like it too :rolleyes:

@nyahh : i like the way u link darling with songs. :wub:

Actually, I guess maybe JS and SH's stylists are best friends and they have common in concept when they choose clothes for JS , thus their clothes are matched together. :D

Guest nyahh

I like it too :rolleyes:

@nyahh : i like the way u link darling with songs. :wub:

Actually, I guess maybe JS and SH's stylists are best friends and they have common in concept when they choose clothes for JS , thus their clothes are matched together. :D

​Songs help in intensifying the feeeels. HAHAHA ;) Thanks! I'm glad you like the songs. :D

tumblr_noi378JxLU1u2humqo1_1280.jpg

[17.05.2015] Lee Jong Suk ‘s answers@ BBQ Fansign in Shanghai

Cr: JSHINE  

Translation:

Q: Are you happy/contented lately?

A. I’m contented.

B. I’m okay. <– Jongsuk’s choice

C. Haven’t really thought about it.

Q: The happiest time of the day for you?

A: 2am.

trans By hitoritabi  

• Like 6

First of, @nyahh you are really one of a kind! I admire your time and effort for this thread..thank you, really..u made my shipper's heart grew fonder..hahaha:):D:rolleyes: Second, our Darling Couple are seriously looking really good as time goes by...i mean they are already good looking, but these days they are giving me an aura of love, an unselfish love that radiates to everyone who see them..i dont know bout u guys, is it just me, my delulu mind?nah!maybe im not the only one..hahaha..:sweatingbullets:they're simple irresistible!Thanks for the updates guys..hugssssssssssss..:rolleyes: Lastly, i want to share my thoughts too (i love to talk about them..couldn't keep quiet..hehe), so here it is...(ill try to be rational as much as possible..LOL)..

Their love story in Pinocchio is extraordinary. As Dalpo and Inha, they showed us what true love can do and let us believe that indeed love can make the world a better place to live in despite adversities in life...an example of selfless love ...and it can actually happen in real life..not that impossible because its not perfect..(btw the writer is really brilliant to come up with a story like this..hehe) I'm a movie-enthusiast and for me films give me a taste of heaven, and Pinocchio really caught my attention, knowing myself!hahaha..But seriously,I couldn't even explain why I like it..its because Pinocchio is Pinocchio that's it.(i throw my reasons out in the window..LOL) And for LJS and PSH..well im not an expert when it comes to love,hahaha..but I know its not anything else when I see them.:D They are like yin and yang..they create a perfect combination..their  "supposed" love story was already forecasted long time ago..and when the right time came, it exploded. I dont want to assume neither, don't want to put my hopes too high..LOL..what im trying to say is that, these two beautiful people met for a reason..im not gonna label that too..ill just leave it to fate..If one day they wake up and feel love towards each other, then its perfect...but if not its still ok because they had a chance to meet and be good friends.. I like both their personalities, and for me, as a fan, I think they will go further and succeed in whatever path they choose. and oh, I forgot, their physical features complement each other too...hehehe..so there you go, i hope im making sense here..:lol:those are probably the reasons why i ship them..my first ever ship, and last..hehehe..:PZ

HAPPY DELULU SUNDAY EVERYONE...:wub::wub:

tumblr_inline_nirn8rWT2o1qbsnap.jpg

(credit to the owner of this picture)

• Like 12

05012015_couples_one.jpg?itok=6vEPgD2J

(credit to the owner of this picture)

" I'll stop the world and melt with you..." Its like when they are together, the world stops and melts...:lol::lol: i guess Olaf is right..."some people are worth melting for"...:D:D

• Like 9

@nyahh yah about that.. for me.. i just believe in my feeling... so far i was live and survive because i always follow my feelings and believe in it...

And i never like this before..

I am once a big fan of Justin timberlake.. and i am still..but i was never ship him with any girl or his ex..

All this ship thing is new for me even i love kdramas or kmovie for so long times. as far as i know LJS and PSH.. my heart just tell me there must be something between them.. and i have a very strong feeling about that.. i am respecting of being delulu so far..but i just cant lie to myself..

But i always prepare for thw worst..

I am just hoping amd prayimg that whatever relationahip they may have right now.. i wish it last longer or forever...

I hope u undestand my point becoz my poor english

• Like 10

Guest lara428

@nyahh yah about that.. for me.. i just believe in my feeling... so far i was live and survive because i always follow my feelings and believe in it...

And i never like this before..

I am once a big fan of Justin timberlake.. and i am still..but i was never ship him with any girl or his ex..

All this ship thing is new for me even i love kdramas or kmovie for so long times. as far as i know LJS and PSH.. my heart just tell me there must be something between them.. and i have a very strong feeling about that.. i am respecting of being delulu so far..but i just cant lie to myself..

But i always prepare for thw worst..

I am just hoping amd prayimg that whatever relationahip they may have right now.. i wish it last longer or forever...

I hope u undestand my point becoz my poor english

@myaShe Love your words!! ❤️❤️❤️ Just like u I'am a long time fan of kdramas and movies also kpop , and i have had many OTP couples already, some of them really I felt sad bcoz they are not destined for each other, although i know when it comes on taking ships or loving ships you tend to not expect but you hope for it, hope that someday they will be together..You know your right, I think there friendship is special no matter what, they may not be in that stage but you may never know someday , just like this saying "slowly but surely " and if that happens my purpose as there couple fan not an individual fan of them is really accomplished :)) But being a fan of them individually will never end! ❤️ I'm happy to the both of them❤️ Anyway, keep sailing! Darling couple!

Guest nyahh

Thank you for sharing your thoughts guys! I LOVE THEM ALL. :wub::wub::wub: They really make you feel something different huh? Don't worry I'm sure we're all taking a risk here, and sometimes, it's never bad to follow your intuition. If something inside you is telling you something is different, then there's nothing wrong with listening to it. ;) If they give you good feelings, then that's not bad. :D HAHA We just loooove them both, that's for sure! ;)

Good day to all of you! (LOL I JUST WOKE UP :lol:)

- - -

Hope their smiles and beautiful faces brighten your day too. :D;):wub:

11282852_658870090911211_1116168418_n.jp

cr as tagged 

9 Male K-drama characters that everyone would love to date

por Lauren Jinkerson en Vie, May 15, 2015

We all have that favorite K-drama that has managed to capture our hearts and our minds. Sometimes it's because of the great storytelling and acting, sometimes it's because of the emotional investment we have put into the outcome, and often it's because we have fallen in love with one of the characters in the series. From the sweet and innocent characters to the gruff and difficult, in K-dramas there are so many varied personalities to choose from. In this list we explore all those different personality types. Who would you choose as your perfect match?

2. The Loyal Love 

Choi Dal Po - Pinocchio

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_10.09.15_AM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_10.07.25_AM.pn

Choi Dal Po is one of the most loyal characters we have seen in a K-drama series. His love for Choi In Ha never wavers. Although he doesn't always show his love and affection for her in the nicest way, underneath it all he is always trying to protect her heart. He also has respect and love for his elders, asking for permission from Choi In Ha's dad and grandfather before starting to seriously act on his feelings for her. Despite the fact that they aren't always able to be together because of the circumstances of their lives, he never wavers from his devotion to her. He is also hilariously adorable when drunk!

Sometimes an actor portrays a character so well you wish you knew the character in real life. There are so many K-drama guys out there that have caught the attention of fans worldwide. We narrowed it down to 9 of our favoriites. Who would you pick to date out of all the K-drama characters?

Read More: http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/9-male-k-drama-characters-that-everyone-would-love-to-date/ 

• Like 8

Lee Jong-suk shares photos after BBQ fan event

Updated : May 18 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015051restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015051

Actor Lee Jong-suk shared playful selfies Sunday, the same day he held an autograph-signing event with a fried chicken company in China.

"Today was also very enjoyable. I love you, I'm going," wrote Lee in the caption. Lee sits in the backseat of a car in both selfies.

Lee met fans in Shanghai's Minhang District, where he signed autographs at Genesis BBQ's Hong Quan Road branch.

Genesis BBQ is South Korea’s top fried chicken franchise that also has branches in China and plans to launch in Indonesia, Malaysia and the U.S. The Sunday event also introduced fans to a new fried chicken menu.

Lee most recently starred in the Korean TV drama "Pinocchio."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505181519077576941_2&pv=1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Shin-hye thanks fans for attending Bruno Magli event

Updated : May 18 2015

Korean actress Park Shin-hye thanked fans for attending an autograph-signing event hosted by a fashion brand in Seoul, Friday.

Park met fans at Bruno Magli‘s Myeong-dong branch, Seoul, Friday afternoon.

"Thanks to you, I had a good day," wrote Park on Instagram. "Thank you also to the reporters who took pretty photos. Even though the weather is a little gloomy, I feel quite fresh."

The 25-year-old actress also shared a photo from behind the scenes of a commercial photoshoot with Bruno Magli, which is an Italian accessories and shoe brand.

Park most recently starred in the TV drama "Pinocchio."

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505181517247526821_2

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 7

Guest aydenJ

Ctto

Happy monday gals!! It hot & sweaty here in my part of the world.. & i would like to share something hot and wet here ( just to heighten the temperature :sweatingbullets:)..probably you guys have noticed it before but....lets just enjoy it. Uri darling has never failed to make my heart palpitates everytime i watch them kissing..

did you notice that inha 'savouring' the kiss? They kissed passionately and  I'm not being pervert here but....is there saliva? When inha finally pull her lips from dalpo :blink:

Cr to owner

http://youtu.be/3oFKuIq8_2I

Edited by aydenJ

Guest nyahh

Usually I hate it when the guy gets angry at the girl? But why is Dalpo so adorable when he's angry at Inha??? Also... Dalpo looks so manly when he's carrying Inha princess-style. ;);):P  

- - -

tumblr_ng1kv7uWYd1tkq3l4o1_250.gif tumblr_ng1kv7uWYd1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

tumblr_ng1kv7uWYd1tkq3l4o3_250.gif tumblr_ng1kv7uWYd1tkq3l4o4_250.gif

tumblr_ng1kv7uWYd1tkq3l4o5_250.gif tumblr_ng1kv7uWYd1tkq3l4o7_r1_250.gif

pienocchio:

Sleeping on the toiler with the seat heater on, Choi In Ha.