[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Finally!!!!:sweatingbullets:(I had some problems posting comments here, but its all good now)...Woah!! JS mv and SH cf are awesome!:):):)The other projects like a lamb, while the other has a foxy-vibe...hehehe..indeed opposite do attracts, sometimes..hehehe..  I really love their videos..JS is just WOW!he totally transformed; more manly-looking..I actually like his hair and body build now..it suits him..hehehe.. On the other hand, SH looks absolutely fantastic!like a female 007..hehe..hope she will have a role like that in the future, of course with JS..hahaha.. one more thing, appearing one after the other (i mean their videos)...coincidence again??hmmm..fishy??maybe not..nevermind..hahaha(btw the emoticons are few, cant find the right one for my post..LOL).. 

Thank you once again guys for continuously updating Darling Couple Thread...so much feels...so much joy...so much hope??hahaha..:):)KUDOS to everyone! Let's not forget the upcoming awards night..so keep voting for him...can't wait to see them together again..Yaaaay!:wub::wub:

9k=10954950_954009351284398_128018681_n.jpg

(Credit to the owner of this picture)

• Like 9

Lee Jong Suk Is Your Dream Date in Jung Yeop’s “My Valentine” MV

Lee Jong Suk Is Your Dream Date in Jung Yeop’s “My Valentine” MV

On May 15, the music video for the song “My Valentine,” by Jung Yeop ofBrown Eyed Soul, was unveiled.

The music video stars model-actor Lee Jong Suk in a one-man act. In the video, Lee Jong Suk can be seen preparing himself for a special date with his “Valentine,” as he tries on a variety of outfits, and even writes up a letter addressed to his date on an old-fashioned typewriter.

These scenes match perfectly with the sweet lyrics of the song, which Jung Yeop previously explained he wrote while imagining a date with a special someone.

“My Valentine” is a track included in Jung Yeop’s third full-length album titled “Merry Go Round,” which was also released through music sites on May 15.

Take a listen to the beautiful song and music video below!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/14/lee-jong-suk-is-your-dream-date-in-jung-yeops-my-valentine-mv/ 

_________________________________________________________________________--

Lee Jong-suk to Star in Jung Yeop’s New MV ‘My Valentine’

Posted on May 14, 2015

[WIKI KPOP = Jennifer Lee Editor]

Lee Jong-suk, Jung Yeop, Merry Go Round, My Valentine

Actor Lee Jong-suk will take the lead role for a singer Jung Yeop’s new music video.

In the teaser of Jung Yeop’s upcoming music video for ‘My Valentine’ in the third full-length album <Merry go round>, Lee Jong-suk appeared as the lead character and grabbed people’s attention.

This thirty second length teaser delivered Lee Jong-suk’s sweet and warm smile which are accompanied by Jung Yeop’s voice to steal way listeners’ heart.

It’s been awhile since he made a public appearance on a screen after <Pinocchio> went off the air. So, fans show raised expectations toward the music video ‘My Valentine’. This would be Jung Yeop’s second encounter with the actor since he sang the original sound track for Lee Jong-suk starring SBS drama <I Can Hear Your Voice>.

Meanwhile, Jung Yeop’s music video ‘My Valentine’ from his third album <Merry go round> will be dropped on May 15.

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/46507 

• Like 6

Guest nyahh

Aww, SH looks so regal in that Bruno Magli fansign. :D:D Also... I can't stop watching the MV haha omg guys. They're doing separate works and it still feels like a package. :D:D (wth the emoticon's getting fewer and fewer huhuhu)

http:11245013_427505547411064_334971555_n.jpg

cr as tagged

Guest nyahh

SH updated her IG. :D Something about Bruno Magli and fan sign and thanks? Haha I'll just wait for the proper translations. :D

11259473_1597937317157086_1479882769_n.j

ssinz7#브루노말리 싸인회에 와주셔서 감사합니다. 오늘도 덕분에 즐거운 하루였어요. 그리고 예쁘게 사진찍어주신 기자님들도 감사해요.. 날씨가 조금 우중충하지만 기분은 맑음이네요.^^ 즐거운 금요일 보내세요 모두❤️

Embedded image permalink

"#brunomagli Thank you for joining autograph event. It was joyful thanks to you  And also feel gratitude for the reporters for taking pictures beautifully.. The weather is gloomy a bit but I feel sunny.^^"Have a nice friday everyone ❤️

Trans by: PSH_Translate 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 10

Hai everyone..

Busy busy busy...

The thread seems silent a bit ..

Even there was an mv i just miss to see them together...

Oh come on if you are actualy a friend

There is nothing u have to afraid of.. being together on the same project or in a public like a normal friend does...whats the big deal?? Gossip? Will always arround you if you are a famous rock star..

Geee... i am sorry for beinf a selfish fan .. my darling... 

Deaprate fan overhere..hello.. fiuhhhh

• Like 9

Guest nyahh

Just gotta post something here whenever I take a break from studying (HUHU finals... killing me) LOL :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

- - - 

Those hands.. :wub::phew::wub::phew: (now I know why they already look too natural on holding hands during their Millet Thailand trip HAHA they already look too natural in this and it's just in episode 10 of Pinocchio :phew:

tumblr_ngfxvmPYGf1tkq3l4o2_250.gif tumblr_ngfxvmPYGf1tkq3l4o3_250.gif

tumblr_ngfxvmPYGf1tkq3l4o4_250.gif tumblr_ngfxvmPYGf1tkq3l4o1_250.gif

Source: pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

Overwhelmed! Ohhh! The mv is marvellous... Jongsuk is sweet and who's his valentine? Just leave it hanging there because someone is feeling sunny eventhough the weather is a bit gloomy!

being cryptic again?

the smile that brightens a gloomy day

Cr to owner

Guest aydenJ

Ctto

What does it means?

A kiss on the forehead is unidirectional, it does not anticipate a reply nor does it need one.  For me, it is a promise to love, care, and protect someone physically.  It is a signature on the blank check of love that indicates my intention to honor my commitments.  If this is how I kiss you then you can have anything I have to give to you.

Guest nyahh

Throwback! To that time when JS was still too shy for skinships :phew::phew::phew: Fast forward to Episode 20 and BOOM, not so shy anymore (with those kisses I bet he's not shy anymore HAHA) :sweatingbullets::D:phew: Soo... when do you think it started being comfortable? :phew:

tumblr_ngfpk4JX1Q1tkq3l4o2_250.gif tumblr_ngfpk4JX1Q1tkq3l4o1_250.gif

tumblr_ngfpk4JX1Q1tkq3l4o5_250.gif tumblr_ngfpk4JX1Q1tkq3l4o3_250.gif

tumblr_ngfpk4JX1Q1tkq3l4o6_250.gif tumblr_ngfpk4JX1Q1tkq3l4o4_250.gif

pienocchio:

You’re supposed to try and eat the toast…. not..

Guest ktiminie

"3 Meals a Day" Park Shin Hye Guest Star!! Will Air Day 17.05  :w00t:

Edited by ktiminie