_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

@Lyricalstars‌

Hello and welcome aboard! :)

Thanks for loving them. And that screencap, yeah i've been meaning to talk about it but first let me thank you for sharing it here. I did watched the video... to answer your question, i did recall seeing them in similar to what they wore in ep 39 but no you never miss anything since it's not air yet! probably it's not a cut right? let's keep a lookout on this lovely!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyricalstars said: Hi guys, I'm new to this thread but i truly love the interactions between hyungsik and Jihyun in the drama ^^ Shipping them so much!!
Has anyone seen this scene aired before? Saw this in new year special of the drama. According to what they're wearing, its suppose to be esp 38 but i can't find it anywhere >_< not sure if i've missed it or has this not air yet? Would be glad if anyone could help, thank you!! :)

zurah90 said: @natokajun‌ It's my pleasure. We knows what is right to say and what not suppose to say. Opinions are acceptable but there is limit we can stand to understand the overlimit! Our SeoBong is a lovely otp... and i actually wish i could see DalBong carry SeoWool.. that is much sweeter! ;)

zurah90 said: @Lyricalstars‌ Hello and welcome aboard! :) Thanks for loving them. And that screencap, yeah i've been meaning to talk about it but first let me thank you for sharing it here. I did watched the video... to answer your question, i did recall seeing them in similar to what they wore in ep 39 but no you never miss anything since it's not air yet! probably it's not a cut right? let's keep a lookout on this lovely!

@Lyricalstars‌ Thanks very much for sharing your lovely blog! :) Totally full of loves for our SeoBong and i'm envy much that you are talented in creating gifs. The best ;) I'm hoping so much to see our SeoBong in action but i know in this meantime it was a little hard to expect for it with DaddyCha's condition. @sparkshah‌ Doesn't matter for now what their fans named them as; as long we love SeoBong ;)

wow, that behind the scene pic, i havent watch that scene, im sure its not on previous episodes coz im keep replaying Seobong scenes since episode 1, i cant wait to watch that, so its true that this drama extended for another 3 episodes? DAEBAK! Im imagining another girl will come between them that will make Se Wool jealous, i want to see her jealous! HAHAHA!

Guest HazelCoffe1

Talking about BTS, i love their overload cuteness especially when they look at each others i look like this emotion   :x Awww just look at the way our HS keep looking at her  :D
10922255_868362619883230_1263326981_n.jp

And this  8->
10917604_868362643216561_795405297_n.jpg

And this too just so cute , i can't  ;;)* the way kang joon looks at them is funny tho :D
10917758_868362583216567_1531458419_n.jp

BTW Is it true that the drama is extended for more 3 episodes ?! Awesome! :-B
I agree with @Lhay and wish to see seo wool jealous =))

Guest HazelCoffe1

@sparkshah‌ awww thanks for the post you brought those sweet memories back and their cutie scenes, this way too much sweetness to handle =P~

@HazelCoffe1
Oh my goodness! Thanks so much for updating more goodies of the bts of KBS Drama Awards. I didn't realize how sweet our HyungHyun are! I only knew that Park Hyung Sik took good care of his co-stars during the event. Oh well, the recent Entertainment Weekly featured Seo Kang Joon wanting to work with Nam Ji Hyun once more! But as we all know, he did have a bromance with Park Hyung Sik too! Anyway dearie, to answer your quest, it's been confirmed that WHTMF will extend from 50 eps to 53 eps... no doubt it will be 3 more eps. :x

@HazelCoffe1 thanks loads for the bts aww! At the 2nd he may not b lookin at her but the person she was talking to nonetheless its sweet to see them like this lol. aww the 3rd pic was soo cute, taking off the glossy things(probably spread it on daddy cha's win) from each other. <3

btw in the drama, as KS-TJ's wedding is fixed. Now i want more seobong/bonguie scenes seriously. And make it the best, PD lol :P they are cute at it naturally but i really wish to see a real kiss not just pecks man hehe. Well cant help my thoughts :P after all they soo adorable hehe~

Archived