[Official] Eric Mun (Mun Jung Hyuk)♥Jung Yu Mi [Discovery of Romance/Que Sera Sera] ☾MiMoon Couple☾

Guest ilikemangoss

'Discovery of Romance' Jung Yoo Mi, Quiz About Memoriesdiscovery-of-romance-jung-yoo-mi-quiz-ab
Eric and Jung Yoo Mi started to think about the past and her memories as they kept on answering questions to a quiz.
On the 11th episode of KBS2 Monday/Tuesday drama "Discovery of Romance" (script Jung Hyun Jung, director Kim Sung Yoon, Lee Eung Bok) broadast on September 22nd, Kang tae Ha (played by Eric) and Han Yeo Reom (played by Jung Yoo Mi) reflected on the past through their quiz.
Kang Tea Ha left for a workshop at the office and Han Yeo Reom went on a trip with her boyfriend Nam Ha Jin (played by Sung Joon).  By coincidence, the place that they went to was Nam Yi Island and there, the couple Han Yeo Reom and Nam Ha Jin reuinted.  The people at that company suggested playing together.
Meanwhile, "Discovery of Romance" is about Han Yeo Reum, a furniture designer, who owns a workshop space that she shares with other designers. Dating Nam Ha Jin, a plastic surgeon, with a sweet and gentle personality, Han Yeo Reom's life gets shaken up with the appearance of ex-boyfriend Kang Tae Ha in his life.  This is a story about romantic history of the three people and the drama within.

Other Related topics:'Discovery of Romance' Jung Yoo Mi, Moon Jung Hyuk Thinking Of Memories
discovery-of-romance-jung-yoo-mi-moon-ju
Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rainbowhunter Think she has a faint dimple on one side! And yes, absolutely agree- she is an Indie-sorta actress. Thanks for the recommendations!! I will check them out-- i went to see the trailer of Crucible looks good!!!

@micolbunney Thank you!! :) I will- i so hope they get together in real life!!!

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Does Jung Yoo Mi Like Jung Kyung Ho or Shinhwa’s Eric?The Real CZ September 27, 2014 | SOOMPIjung-yoo-mi_Main.jpg

Actress Jung Yoo Mi showed that she has more interest in Shinhwa’s Ericthan actor Jung Kyung Ho.

On the September 27 episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the show aired a segment with the protagonists of the movie “Manhole,” which are Jung Kyung Ho, Jung Yoo Mi,and Kim Sae Ron.

During the segment, they were using a lie detector, and Jung Kyung Ho asked Jung Yoo Mi, “I like Jung Kyung Ho more than Eric.” Jung Yoo Mi is currently acting with Eric in “Discovery of Love.”

Jung Yoo Mi answered, “I like Jung Kyung Ho more!” with confidence, but the lie detector revealed that answer was a lie. After that, Jung Kyung Ho yelled, “I’m not doing this! I’ll leave!” and he aroused laughter after getting up from his chair.

Meanwhile, “Manhole” tells a story of two sisters who are chased by a murderer who lives in a “manhole” in the city’s underground. The movie opens on October 8.

jungyoomijungkyungho.jpg

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"'Discovery of Romance" Moon Jung Hyuk, Still Cut After Separationdiscovery-of-romance-moon-jung-hyuk-stil

KBS Monday/Tuesday drama "Discovery of Romance" Moon Jung Hyuk Is showing a new acting about post-separation. This conjures up an image of VIbe's "It's Alcohol" as it upgraded the level of how viewers could relate to the stories of people and their anecdotes of break up.

In "Discovery of Romance" Kang Tae Ha (played by Moon Jung Hyuk) declares real separation after finding real love after five years of separation. He states his last words, "Let's separate for real now. Han Yeo Reom, be happy and live well. I'm happy that these words are my true Intentions" and turned around. The withdrawal of separation starts now.

On the 11th episode of "Discovery of Romance" broadcast on September 22nd, the drama put in the pain after separation. This was something that anyone who had ever separated from someone who would have gone through. Until now, it had shown the more cranky and pathetic sides of dating but added a bunch of galore to the dating.

Meanwhile, "Discovery of Romance" is about Han Yeo Reum, a furniture designer, who owns a workshop space that she shares with other designers. Dating Nam Ha Jin, a plastic surgeon, with a sweet and gentle personality, Han Yeo Reom's life gets shaken up with the appearance of ex-boyfriend Kang Tae Ha in his life. This is a story about romantic history of the three people and the drama within.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="at_ttl" style="text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"'Discovery of Romance' Moon Jung Hyuk Lies For Jung Yoo Midiscovery-of-romance-moon-jung-hyuk-lies

"Discovery of Romance" Moon Jung Hyuk lied for Jugn Yoo Mi.

On the 12th episode of KBS2 Monday/Tuesday drama "Discovery of Romance" broadcast on September 23rd,Han Yeo Reom (played by Jung Yoo Mi) was with Kang Tae Ha (played by Moon Jung Hyuk) and Nam Ha Jin (played by Sung Joon) witnessed this.

On this day, Nam Ha Jin was sleeping but realized that Han Yeo Reom was not by his side and started to feel a bit nervous.  He then he started to think about Kang Tae Ha.

Nam Ha Jin rushed to find Han Yeo REom and Han Yeo REom watched Kang Tae Ha sit and cry endlessly.  Nam Ha Jin said, "That felt worse than the kiss.  I felt even worse" he said.

Nam Ha Jin was going to hug Han Yeo Reom out.  At that moment, Kang Tae Ha called Han Yeo Reom.

Meanwhile, "Discovery of Romance" is about Han Yeo Reum, a furniture designer, who owns a workshop space that she shares with other designers. Dating Nam Ha Jin, a plastic surgeon, with a sweet and gentle personality, Han Yeo Reom's life gets shaken up with the appearance of ex-boyfriend Kang Tae Ha in his life. This is a story about romantic history of the three people and the drama within.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Does Jung Yoo Mi Like Jung Kyung Ho or Shinhwa’s Eric?

The Real CZ September 27, 2014 | SOOMPI

Actress Jung Yoo Mi showed that she has more interest in Shinhwa’s Ericthan actor Jung Kyung Ho.

On the September 27 episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” the show aired a segment with the protagonists of the movie “Manhole,” which are Jung Kyung Ho, Jung Yoo Mi,and Kim Sae Ron.

During the segment, they were using a lie detector, and Jung Kyung Ho asked Jung Yoo Mi, “I like Jung Kyung Ho more than Eric.” Jung Yoo Mi is currently acting with Eric in “Discovery of Love.”

Jung Yoo Mi answered, “I like Jung Kyung Ho more!” with confidence, but the lie detector revealed that answer was a lie. After that, Jung Kyung Ho yelled, “I’m not doing this! I’ll leave!” and he aroused laughter after getting up from his chair.

Meanwhile, “Manhole” tells a story of two sisters who are chased by a murderer who lives in a “manhole” in the city’s underground. The movie opens on October 8.

class="entry-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 4px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 32px; line-height: 1.1em; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -0.7px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[MV] Lee Seung Hwan - One Person

credit 모그 커뮤니케이션즈 (MOG Communications)

I compared to the other OTPs, like Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook.Wow they have many shippers. What about the others? Jang Hyuk-Jang Nara (Jang Hyuk is already married)but he always get good chemistry with his co stars. Eric and Yumi, the threads little bit has slowly movement but it's okay.

• 2 months later...

Like to share some links 2014 KBS TV Drama Awards
Love the otp :x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jm5UPyxbK4&feature=youtube_gdata_playerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mm-nf0ItgQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ybC9Ii2F4&feature=youtube_gdata_playerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dc1ne4WwxQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cre.to all uploaders

Aw! I didn't know this couple had a thread! Way back in 2007, these two became one of my favorite OTPs of all-time in Que Sera Sera.  Their romance was so dysfunctional in that, and yet they had this inherent chemistry that made it impossible for me not to root for them to be together. I always thought it would be great to see them in a happier drama and so I was super excited to see them reunite for Discovery of Love. Of course, their romance in that proved to be rather dysfunctional itself, but it just ended up enforcing my idea that these two can make you root for them no matter how hard-to-like their characters are or how messy their love story is. I also have to commend them for picking two really well-written dramas to showcase this. 
I also LOVE their offscreen chemistry. It's really sweet :)

Archived